1. I keep getting a news article saying "we have room for another coach" or "my u23s could do with another sports scientist". When I offer the suggested people contracts, I always get the transfer cancelled as we've hit staffing limits. So, why is it suggested I sign them then?
2. As Man United, I tried to sign some Argentine player but he got declined a work permit. I looked to see if I could have an affiliate club but got rejected due to my position in the league. I'm currently 4th in my first season. That seems an odd reason. Surely its just a financial decision?
3. I loaned a player out with a clause to play him in a MC position. I got a news article to say he was being played in a AMC position and I should talk to the manager. I did and he basically said he doesn't care. There wasn't an option to recall him. Surely, if the terms of the deal aren't being met, I can cancel the deal?
4. I'm on a 13 game winning streak. Playing really well. I get an inbox item to say "if you switch to cautious, it'll help to get a better result in the next game". Why do they think that when I'm clearly doing OK my way?
5. I normally play a midfield two of Pogba and Ndidi. One is a DLP and one is a BBM. I sometimes get advice to drop Ndidi in favour of Pogba. That doesn't even make sense.
6. There doesn't appear to be anyone in the database with good Leadership skills. I signed Tiernay who had 18 and the day after I signed him, I had a suggestion to make him captain! If I go into player search, and filter by Leadership at 20, there's no one. At 19, it's only a few 35 year olds. There's no players aged under 25 with a Leadership rating of 12+. Is that a bit odd? Or does it not show up for some reason?
7. I got a new batch of youngsters come in and Nicky Butt told me he'd brought through a player in his mould. He was a goalkeeper? That seemed odd.
8. Is it just me or does the game stop too frequently? If I don't have a game for a week, and it's outside the transfer window, I don't need to stop every day. Just stop for big things like injuries but otherwise, just jump straight to the next match day. Can I enable that setting somewhere?