wannchupbrew

8ApE3R2.jpg

0XlMZ5l.jpg

y6Bk4Oq.jpg

DF11 Compatibility:

P9wxHMK.jpg

Installation Instructions

Step 1

Download the skin. Make sure you delete any old Scorpio folders.

Step 2

Extract the files (using either 7-Zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for Mac).

Move the folders inside into your skins folder:

Win Vista/7/8: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\skins

Win XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\skins

Mac OS X: /Users/<username>/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2015/skins

Create the folder "skins" if it doesn't exist.

Step 3

Start the game and go to Preferences screen and Interface tab.

You should see "Scorpio”, "Scorpio (DF11)" and "Scorpio (Small Sidebar)” as options in the skin drop down of the Overview box.

Choose the version you want.

Hit the Confirm button.

DOWNLOAD

I'm currently playing zoomed out to 95% and when I go to a player's profile I get this.

NathanielChalobah_OverviewProfile.png~original

Is there anyway to fix the Details panel. I've tried changing to 100% and it works then but I don't get anywhere near as many panels, so if possible I want to play in 95%.

Edit: For the record it works fine in 75% zoom.

I'm currently playing zoomed out to 95% and when I go to a player's profile I get this.

NathanielChalobah_OverviewProfile.png~original

Is there anyway to fix the Details panel. I've tried changing to 100% and it works then but I don't get anywhere near as many panels, so if possible I want to play in 95%.

Edit: For the record it works fine in 75% zoom.

Same problem for me in v1.51 DF11 version. v1.4 worked fine

Im on mac and its working for me.

Hm weird. I DL'd the file onto my desktop, extracted the file, and then placed that folder in my skins folder, and then when I start up FM and go into preferences to select what skin I want to use, only the default skin shows up in the drop down. I've used skins before in previous versions and have never had this happen. Whether the skin has worked or not, it has always shown up in the drop down.

Hey, this is a great skin, really loving it.

I have one issue, though, and that is if I use the instant result button, when the scores come up afterwards, the full time score is in black text, and is almost unreadable as the panel is also very dark. Is there anyway I can manually change the colour of the text to something lighter?

What's wrong with the panels in player's overview not saving when I load the game. I have to keep changing back to my preset panels every time manually or have to reload skin again.

Do u have 'use caching for faster...' ticked?

Great skin, love it! :applause:

Just a little thing I noticed. When viewing goalkeepers some of the stats goes of screen for me, notably the average rating. If you compare an outfield player to a goalkeeper you can probably see what I mean. It could be because of the resolution I have (1600x900) since I'm on my laptop. Haven't tried it on my desktop since I haven't installed FM there atm.

No big deal for me, but I thought I'd report it to you.

• 4 weeks later...
Curt.....have you been on Mars or something?

Not seen all the comments about skins and other graphics after the update?

To be honest, I haven't seen anything to do with this skin in regards of it not working anymore, so I posted in here. Feel free to enlighten me.

Curt have you downloaded the new scorpio skin 1.7 I think or even scorpio beta where this has been fixed. Or if you want to use this skin still you need to edit it. Follow the instuctions here

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/413341-Important-Skins-in-FM15.2

I tried all of that earlier mate, still couldn't get it to work for some reason.

not sure if it is a glitch or it is correct but when I scout players using this skin it appears the graphics are not quite right or I am missing something. it will show as an example 3.5 yellow stars then 1 black star then 1/2 a grey star, is this correct?

Lol, this is a new feature of FM15.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey, thanks for the great skin. Btw, how do I change the font type for the news header? TQ
Open the 'fonts' folder, inside there is a file called 'inbox_title.xml' open that and change 'dazs8 title.otf' to whatever font you want. Make sure you include the .otf or .ttf file for the font that you choose in the 'fonts' folder. I've actually changed the news header to HelveticaNeueOTS for the next release.

• 1 month later...

The option to switch between the kit+numberand the club logo on the player profile page is great.

I have three questions:

- Is there a way to combine kit+number and the club logo?

- Can I make them appear in front of the player picture? (I tried and got the kit+number appearing in front og, but it was transparent an the number wasn't in the club colours)

- Can I reduce the size of the club logo and the kit+number in the player profile?

Thanks for the informations. I think with this little adjustment this skin could be my favourite...

Archived