FM14 Pre-Order with Green Man Gaming 30% Off [Discount Codes In OP]

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I will contact Green Man Gaming and see if they can give me a 35% voucher code to match last year's offer :thup:

It's hard to tell, as I can't seem to find a payment history in my Green Man account, but I believe we got the game for £19.50 last year at GMG. 35% off FM14's listed price, £34.99, would actually be above what we paid for FM13, at £22.74.

It's hard to tell, as I can't seem to find a payment history in my Green Man account, but I believe we got the game for £19.50 last year at GMG. 35% off FM14's listed price, £34.99, would actually be above what we paid for FM13, at £22.74.

It was definitely £19.50 anyway. Hopefully they will give us a better discount code in the next few hours :)

Bought mine from Greenman last year, hope to get it at 35% again this year. :thup:

Keep checking the OP for any updates on discount codes.

I have push notifications on their Twitter updates and subscribed to their email newsletter so should be able to update as soon as we get anything.

I have no idea if I can get another code this year. Will ask, though.

I have sent their community manager an email. The 35% code they used last year was publicly available within the first 48 hours of the announcement. I wouldn't be surprised if they don't go any lower this year as they have a higher reputation one year on. We will see though.

The 25% off coupon is something GmG started about 2/3 weeks ago towards pre-ordered games, they have quite a few to choose from such as Rome II and the upcoming Batman game.

I thought we might see something else they have been doing lately and may yet do with FM14.

It is a discount such as 25% off and on top of that they give you a choice of either cashback or GmG credit, the cashback would be something along the lines of €5 or GmG credit of €10.

We may see something like that, unless Achter can get the 35% off again, either way I would wait for now.

Not a great offer in all honesty, havent paid much more than £20 the last 2-3 years. Someone will do it cheaper than £26.

Yeah, I expected it to be around the £19.50 from last year. Hopefully they will give us another code soon.

Do we also need to be a little careful here? At the moment GMG is not on the approved list for retailers, which means you won't get the early Beta release if you buy from them. Or, at least that is how I have read it anyway.

They give you the code that you redeem with Steam to get the early access. Most of us used GMG last year and got the beta.

They were pretty good last year when I took advantage of that offer. Hopefully there will be one for under £20 again.
I went back and checked my email, defiantly was 19.50 last year. I'll old on for now until there's a better discount.
Yeah, I expected it to be around the £19.50 from last year. Hopefully they will give us another code soon.
Yeah looking for around £20 this years game was my least played fm game since the very first championship manager.

It's worth noting that the base price of the game is more expensive this year (£29.99 for FM13 - now £34.99 for FM14) so we won't see it go as low as last time around.

A similar discount to last year's best would be -35% off the base price of £34.99 = £22.74.

However, it looks as if 25% off is likely to be the best deal this year anyway. GMG seem to have the best discounts for new games these days.

It's not looking good for a GMG deal to match last year's unfortunately. Will do what I can, though.

Cheers for all your effort!

Btw has GMG been confirmed as taking part in the beta program, like last year?

In case you didn't realise, soccer.joel posted a link that cost only 20 pounds and I have bought it.

damnit their website says they are reviewing pricing just as I was about to buy it myself (after sharing with you guys yesterday) so it seems whoever hasn't already got it from there misses out on the bargain price

365games.co.uk are doing for 23.99

no idea is they are trustworthy though

I have purchased the physical copy from them for the past 2 years and they shipped them to Finland without problems, only minor issue I had was that they had sent the Beta code via email a day late. I am considering ordering from them again this year.

Edit: I had sent them an email regarding the beta code and they replied to me within a couple of hours offering to resend the code.

Just pre ordered from GMG for 37$ with the discount code. I got it from them last year as well.

Been playing this game since 95. I was 11 & am 29 today with 2 kids today. Still remember my 1st save with Rangers with Kanchelskis & Gascoigne. This is still the only game I ever paid for. I know ot has nothing to do with this discussion, but this is sti what comes to mind when pre-ordering.

Just hope I can keep this addiction balanced again next year ...

Archived