*Football Manager 13 Pre-Order Beta Official Feedback Thread* - Keep it all in here please

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wont have time to type much later as I'll be studying in depth squads and new features.

I've already got a game rolling and although it looks oddly different, it's also reassuringly familiar.

Can't wait to start me first match!

calling my pre order store , bol.com .. no beta key release from them yet..

No release from bol.com for the belgian and dutch users.. they didn't receive a code from SI yet.. first they told me i had to wait untill the release (11 november ???) but after me getting mad , they told me they were wrong and they are waiting for the key... damn it .. i should have ordered trough steam !

First impressions -

* The GUI is nice - fair few changes from FM12. Although there are now a fair few buttons along the top - that might take a bit of getting used to.

* You can start as manager of both a club and international team - nice wee feature.

* Like the idea of having to adhere to club philosophies - ie playing attacking football, or bringing kids through the academy.

* Opening meeting is pretty thorough, but I ended up hurrying through it.

More in a bit.

No release from bol.com for the belgian and dutch users.. they didn't receive a code from SI yet.. first they told me i had to wait untill the release (11 november ???) but after me getting mad , they told me they were wrong and they are waiting for the key... damn it .. i should have ordered trough steam !

Why not see if you can cancel your pre-order with them and then pre-order via Amazon or Steam.

Archived