Your team for Football Manager 2010?

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always play as man utd first up, since it requires minimal effort to be succesful, it allows me to explore the game properly and get familiar with all the little things, withot affecting the team too much

Mine is Arsenal, and my annual fail with them. Will then move onto Club America, Watford and, later in the game, Harpenden Town.

ooo i never would of guess that you would be arsenal what a surpise ARSENAL_2111

ill be unemployed !! or braintree

In Fm09 i stayed in England for all my saved games. Arsenal, Cambridge Utd, Newcastle(with new database in championship) and enjoyed all three. But im thinking about abroad for Fm10. Or try and bring Leeds back to the Premiership. Totally cant decide.

Usually a big team to get familiar with the game. Barcelona, Inter, Liverpool etc.

Then it's kind of random, since I like to play with clubs all over the place. There will usually be a game featuring AGF or Aarhus Fremad in there somewhere, though.

Probably Man City until i can work out how some parts of the game work. Then a new save with Newcastle, see where i can take my home town team. Then a random BSN/S team or maybe Gateshead. Had a great save with them in 09 and they are inly just over the river i suppose.

Man City (for the money), Newcastle (my team :) ), and then probably flitting between different saves with english clubs, as i never seem to get abroad, no matter how hard i try, although International management may be a direction i take quickly this year, as i actually quite enjoy it :)

I'm with you OP, always the mighty Lillywhites, the only team in London.

Actually, with this years league editor there will be many more than one team in London stupid.

Club Stadium Founded Notes

Premier League (1)

Arsenal Emirates Stadium 1886 London's first professional club, Originally based in Woolwich.

Chelsea Stamford Bridge 1905

Fulham Craven Cottage 1879 Oldest London club in the Football League

West Ham United Upton Park 1895 Founded as Thames Ironworks

Tottenham Hotspur White Hart Lane 1882 The first British club to win a European trophy

Football League Championship (2)

Crystal Palace Selhurst Park 1905 A Crystal Palace team established in 1861, and were FA founder members

Queens Park Rangers Loftus Road 1882 Have had nearly 20 different home stadiums, a football record

Football League One (3)

Brentford Griffin Park 1889

Charlton Athletic The Valley 1905

Leyton Orient Brisbane Road 1881

Millwall New Den Stadium 1885

Football League Two (4)

Barnet Underhill Stadium 1888 Have not played in the top flight. First London team to be promoted from the Conference into the League (in 1991)

Dagenham & Redbridge Victoria Road 1992 Formed from Ilford (formed in 1881), Leytonstone (1886), Walthamstow Avenue (1900) and Dagenham (1949). Have not played in the top flight.

Conference National (5)

Hayes & Yeading United Church Road 1909

AFC Wimbledon Kingsmeadow 2002 Formed by fans of Wimbledon when club moved to Milton Keynes

Conference South (6)

Bromley Courage Stadium 1892

Hampton & Richmond Borough Beveree Stadium 1921

Welling United Park View Road 1963

Isthmian League Premier Division (7)

Carshalton Athletic War Memorial Sports Ground 1905

Harrow Borough Earlsmead Stadium 1933

Hendon Claremont Road 1908

A.F.C. Hornchurch Hornchurch Stadium 1923 Formerly Hornchurch

Sutton United Borough Sports Ground 1898

Wealdstone Northwood Park 1899 Currently tenants of Northwood

Tooting & Mitcham United Imperial Fields 1932

Isthmian League Division One North (8)

Cray Wanderers Courage Stadium 1860[8] Currently tenants of Bromley. Oldest club in Greater London.

Enfield Town Goldsdown Road 2001 Set up by supporters of Enfield in protest at owners' actions. Currently tenants of Brimsdown Rovers

Hillingdon Borough Middlesex Stadium 1990 Previously Bromley Park Rangers. Not related, except by name, to the Hillingdon Borough club that existed from 1872 to 1987.

Ilford Cricklefield Stadium 1987

Kingstonian Kingsmeadow 1885 Currently tenants of AFC Wimbledon

Leyton Leyton Stadium 1868

Molesey Walton Road Stadium 1953

Northwood Northwood Park 1899

Redbridge Oakside 1958 Formerly Ford United

Thamesmead Town Bayliss Avenue 1969 Formerly Thamesmead

Waltham Forest Wadham Lodge 1964

Wingate and Finchley Franklyn Road Sports Ground 1946

Isthmian League Division One South (8)

Corinthian-Casuals King George's Fields 1878 Formed by a merger of Corinthian F.C. and Casuals F.C. in 1939

Croydon Athletic Mayfields 1990

Dulwich Hamlet Champion Hill 1893

Metropolitan Police F.C. Imber Court 1919

Archived