Do you Play FM at Work?

Do you Play FM at Work?  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Do you Play FM at Work?

• Yes
    • No

Pfft...amateurs. You can get loads of stuff to run off school computers....just need the admin password ;)

I do not condone or encourage the use of games in schools, or hacking into an administrators account.

So true:D when i was at school the technician thought it'd be okay to have ABC as administrator account and 123 as password :D

On topic: we play a network game at the back of my uni class

At the school I used to go to all the admin passwords were the same. Who thought it would be a good idea to give all members of authority the password 'password'? :rolleyes:

Some stupid ****:D

I tell you most teachers nowadays are so stupid that they don`t even know how to teach.

Just last week i heard about 1 teacher taking a day off to teach another teacher. Dear lord:eek:

I had to vote No.

But not long ago, I interviewed for a job that, had I gotten it, would have seen me get a laptop. I would have had FM installed in it, so I could play it there. The job doesn't have eight hours of work associated with it, but the employee has to be there for all eight hours. The previous tenant watched DVDs...the current one just wanders aimlessly around the floor.

Some stupid ****:D

I tell you most teachers nowadays are so stupid that they don`t even know how to teach.

Just last week i heard about 1 teacher taking a day off to teach another teacher. Dear lord:eek:

Well, you know what teaching days are, don't you?

The students get a day off, while the teachers get taught. Now tell me, if they still have things to learn, what the hell are they meant to teach us? :D

Well, you know what teaching days are, don't you?

The students get a day off, while the teachers get taught. Now tell me, if they still have things to learn, what the hell are they meant to teach us? :D

Yes i do.:D

I have no idea i don`t think that they know themselves. lol

I play FM most days. My job is in an office in a school, I must teach for 10 hours a week, the rest is office time - so as you can imagine, I get a lot of free time! My employer does not care, they see me playing FM, learning Chinese, watching DVD's, reading, going on facebook, etc etc.. no problem!

I play FM most days. My job is in an office in a school, I must teach for 10 hours a week, the rest is office time - so as you can imagine, I get a lot of free time! My employer does not care, they see me playing FM, learning Chinese, watching DVD's, reading, going on facebook, etc etc.. no problem!

I teach 7 hours a week and have my own office. I put some of my own memory in the office computer but would need to get a video card b4 I could play fm.

Archived