Most ever assists.

The most ever I've seen was Dzagoev for my Valencia team this season in La Liga; in the league alone he had (I think) 24, and total it was 30-something. He was Player of the Year in La Liga just on the assists.

Oddly enough, though, it took me until like halfway through the season to correlate assists with goals; he could've had more if I'd actually realized how important he was to scoring earlier.

The assister in question had a corner ability of 20, and playing just Todorov to challenge the goalie, and the other players to attack from deep, I could score approx 100 goals from corners in that 1st season (virtually all by Todorov). That assister was also a forward, with 20 workrate and 17 dribbling and 18 heading, who liked passing it to Todorov too because I didn't give anyone else in the team any money for scoring goals, just creating them.

I've had him create 10 assists in just 1 match. And that's no lie.

He is a 27 yr old Senagelese player available on a free at start of CM4 who can play R/L D/AM/F

42 lg games in the conference, plus the cups, makes it approx 70 games in the season. 140 was well doable

The assister in question had a corner ability of 20, and playing just Todorov to challenge the goalie, and the other players to attack from deep, I could score approx 100 goals from corners in that 1st season (virtually all by Todorov). That assister was also a forward, with 20 workrate and 17 dribbling and 18 heading, who liked passing it to Todorov too because I didn't give anyone else in the team any money for scoring goals, just creating them.

I've had him create 10 assists in just 1 match. And that's no lie.

He is a 27 yr old Senagelese player available on a free at start of CM4 who can play R/L D/AM/F

42 lg games in the conference, plus the cups, makes it approx 70 games in the season. 140 was well doable

You should have mentioned on the original post that you cheated (sorry more like exploited a ME weakness). Well explained, but i still am having a little trouble believing, sorry.

140 eh?

That's nothing, one of my goalkeepers called Chuck Norris has 2936 assists and 1,204,283,572.68293057352804927 goals to his name. He only played as a sub for 5 minutes as well!

What a beast!

The big problem with Norris was that he'd roundhouse kick strikers rather than trying to save goals, and whilst it was effective at stopping them in their tracks, he'd soon be sent off. This is normally followed by him roundhouse kicking the ref and every official who stands in his way, and whilst in the end the all out way for humanity is won by my side, and it goes down as a win in the books, something feels empty about a result that reads:

Derby Chuck Norris - 0 Random Team

Verratti is mine too. 37 for me and his best by 10. Was my main assist for 7 seasons. My RB was top last year with 21 after i went all English and don't really have a top AM.

Verratti is just unbelievable,his corners/freekicks/creativity attributes makes him an assist machine.Btw how do you get your RB assist that much,mine is one of the best players in the game but he just cant make assists

Gimme about 5 days to play a season on that initial save (where I am able to start from season 1), and I will post a screenie of well more than 100 assists from that player on CM4, plus approx 300 total league goals from the conference, and with a bit of luck, zero goals conceded in a lg season by florentia viola.

Takes a few days to play as I have every possible league and division running.

Will also post screenies as to which players I bought and sold to get all the transfer dosh for Florentia too.

IIRC it was 90, with Charlie Strain. I'll try and find the screenie.

It is the same with 'most goals' threads as well ;) It isn't long until a Knockbreda screenie comes along!

Either believe him or do not believe him. I've seen (think it was C. Ronaldo) score 120 goals in one season by another poster. 120 assists is possible.

Thing is that without proof, virtually nobody's going to believe him. I could sit here and say that I've seen someone have an average rating of 10.0 over the course of a season. Could potentially be true (maybe he had a spectacular game then got a long-term injury and had to sit out the rest of the season) but without pictorial evidence nobody would believe me...and to be honest, why should they? People always demand proof of any unlikely/"impossible" claims, and until such proof is provided they're always going to call it BS.

140 eh?

That's nothing, one of my goalkeepers called Chuck Norris has 2936 assists and 1,204,283,572.68293057352804927 goals to his name. He only played as a sub for 5 minutes as well!

What a beast!

The big problem with Norris was that he'd roundhouse kick strikers rather than trying to save goals, and whilst it was effective at stopping them in their tracks, he'd soon be sent off. This is normally followed by him roundhouse kicking the ref and every official who stands in his way, and whilst in the end the all out way for humanity is won by my side, and it goes down as a win in the books, something feels empty about a result that reads:

Derby Chuck Norris - 0 Random Team

Whenever Chuck Norris assists, the scorer gets a hattrick.

Archived