[Spain] (Official) League Specific Issues

Freddie Sands

Hey guys. 

The Spanish third division is completely broken.

Not sure where this goes and what you need from me so please advise as I have literally no idea how and what needs uploading, but yeah - my FC Andorra save is a complete mess. 

I finished in the top 3 of my group (A) of 11 to qualify for the next stage, where it's 6 teams who then play each other. The teams from group B had played less games than me, yet some were above me in the table despite having less points and were permanently 2 games behind me. Not sure what's going on there.

Carried on anyway and didn't do very well yet still qualified for the first playoff round, won that, got through to the second playoff round and lost 4-4 on away goals, but still got promoted to the Spanish Second Division according to the game. 

Well, thought I did. I've just hit 12th July 2021 and now I'm in Primera Division RFEF Grupo I, despite the board and everything asking me prior to fight bravely against relegation in La Liga 2. 

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Kylito said:

The teams from group B had played less games than me, yet some were above me in the table despite having less points and were permanently 2 games behind me. Not sure what's going on there.

In league rules you can read, that most important is point average. I think that's due different number played matches in 10- and 11-teams group. (Other problem is, as here was wroten, that in play offs stage you shouldn't play once again against teams, which were in your group)

I don't know is it also IRL. I've posted alredy and asked about it jus after beta released, but git no answer :-\

Edited by patpul

Hi everyone, a note about promotion from the Second Division B. We haven't done a good job of explaining the rules for this division and we're working on making that better right now. Thanks to everyone who has pointed this out.

There's also an issue that the game is treating qualification to the new Second Division Pro as a promotion (which it kind of is but also kind of isn't) in terms of news items etc. This is making it confusing for managers who are chasing the 'real' promotion to the Second Division. It does look as though the actual promotion mechanics are working fine, so the teams that should be promoted are being promoted. There's just a storm of confusing messages surrounding the various promotions and we're working on fixing that now.

So, long story short: I think we have caught all of the issues surrounding the Second Division B. But please do let us know if there are any new issues (ie issues that haven't been reported already or dealt with in this post).

14 minutes ago, Stephen Glennon said:

Hi everyone, a note about promotion from the Second Division B. We haven't done a good job of explaining the rules for this division and we're working on making that better right now. Thanks to everyone who has pointed this out.

There's also an issue that the game is treating qualification to the new Second Division Pro as a promotion (which it kind of is but also kind of isn't) in terms of news items etc. This is making it confusing for managers who are chasing the 'real' promotion to the Second Division. It does look as though the actual promotion mechanics are working fine, so the teams that should be promoted are being promoted. There's just a storm of confusing messages surrounding the various promotions and we're working on fixing that now.

So, long story short: I think we have caught all of the issues surrounding the Second Division B. But please do let us know if there are any new issues (ie issues that haven't been reported already or dealt with in this post).

I reported this few days ago but I was not given any answers about it, I don't know if this is fix in the final version of the game. Just wanted to know if you were able to look at it. It affects all Stages during Second phase.

1 hour ago, Stephen Glennon said:

I think we have caught all of the issues surrounding the Second Division B.

Only first season issues or also these promotion problems which starts from 2021/22, what about I wrote in this post?

Cheers!

Edited by patpul

1 hour ago, augusto_dg said:

I reported this few days ago but I was not given any answers about it, I don't know if this is fix in the final version of the game. Just wanted to know if you were able to look at it. It affects all Stages during Second phase.

Yep this one is fixed now.

30 minutes ago, patpul said:

Only first season issues or also these promotion problems which starts from 2021/22, what about I wrote in this post?

Cheers!

I was talking about the first season in that post, but we still want the second season to work too! Could you upload a save game that shows this issue? Would be great if you could get one just before the playoffs are drawn. Thanks. 

2 hours ago, Stephen Glennon said:

Would be great if you could get one just before the playoffs are drawn.

Hi!

I uploaded two files.

Hospitalet 0105.fm - this is save from season 22/23, where I should been promoted to play-offs. But the save is from the day after league has ended and play-offs pair have been drawn (I have no save from that season before the pairs draw). Screenshots in my post above.

Hospitalet 1904.fm - this is save from season before (21/22), two league matches before the end f that season. There will be the same situation - two of teams which reach play-offs due the league rules, won't play this matches. There will be drawn 14 not 16 teams in play-offs semi finals and - somehow - in the finals will be 4 pairs.

Edited by patpul

Hello!

Ok not sure if this is a bug or transition from Beta to full version.

Playing as Leonesa 20/21 in 2B I and competing in the Copa Del Rey and it has been allowing me to have 12 named to my bench, but only 5 were allowed as subs.

Today while playing my third round Copa match the bench was reduced to 7 and 3 sub max which is less than the 9 that my league matches allow, previous matches I had today in Copa were 12 named to bench...

Not sure what is right or wrong, but I think it should be 9 named to the bench and 5 max subs.

Edited by Stumpy0126

14 hours ago, patpul said:

Hi!

I uploaded two files.

Hospitalet 0105.fm - this is save from season 22/23, where I should been promoted to play-offs. But the save is from the day after league has ended and play-offs pair have been drawn (I have no save from that season before the pairs draw). Screenshots in my post above.

Hospitalet 1904.fm - this is save from season before (21/22), two league matches before the end f that season. There will be the same situation - two of teams which reach play-offs due the league rules, won't play this matches. There will be drawn 14 not 16 teams in play-offs semi finals and - somehow - in the finals will be 4 pairs.

Hi, this issue has been fixed since the beta so it's working fine now on new saves. Not much consolation to you, I'm afraid, but rest assured that it works fine on a new game. Thanks for reporting.

5 hours ago, Stephen Glennon said:

this issue has been fixed since the beta so it's working fine now on new saves.

Oh, I get it! Thank you for explanation. I'm sorry, that I haven't wrote, that this is beta save, I forgot :/
So, need to start new game :D

Not sure if a bug, but still annoying.

As U18 players do not have to be registered for playing in Liga, teams assign them numbers over 25. Ansu Fati for example often shows number 27 or 28 while he has number 22 in real life.

• SI Staff
On 28/11/2020 at 18:12, LaUne said:

Not sure if a bug, but still annoying.

As U18 players do not have to be registered for playing in Liga, teams assign them numbers over 25. Ansu Fati for example often shows number 27 or 28 while he has number 22 in real life.

Thanks for reporting this @LaUne. I've moved your post to the league specific thread, because it isn't an issue with the data.

@Freddie Sands , this was reported in the data issues forums. It concerns Spanish top division teams.
It looks like some squad numbers are getting unassigned from players due to the squad registration rules around u18 players.
Ansu Fati at Barcelona is the example used here, but there might be others having their squad number rechosen when squads are finalised for the league.

On 30/11/2020 at 23:16, Arla2002 said:

@Stephen Glennon @Freddie Sands @Ed Hewison

Any news about the Spanish salary cap? Why isn’t implemented in the game? The salary cap is a fundamental part of the reality for Spanish clubs in La Liga 1&2.

Seems we will never have our league rules implemented correctly.

Total salary expenses cap is key in Spain. 

2 hours ago, kalokalitokalo said:

Seems we will never have our league rules implemented correctly.

Total salary expenses cap is key in Spain. 

I think that Sports Interactive doesn’t care about their customers. I agree with you that the salary cap is essential for the correct experience of La Liga. I have decided not to install FM21 or any sequel until it’s implemented in the game.

The silence from Sports Interactive is total... why? Is the salary cap in Spain a sensitive subject?

My decision to stay from FM21 seems more and more like the reasonable thing to do. The creators of the game doesn't care about a gaming experience in Spain that resembles the reality for the clubs in La Liga 1 & 2.

I think that it's sad that the game is flawed. I will now log out as well and be silent just as Sports Interactive.

This has been my experience with a Deportivo save, full game (not Beta) - there are a couple of issues, but on the whole, I think it reflects the reality which is that 2020/21 is a transitional season:

Had a good season as you'd expect with pretty much the strongest squad in the league bar the B teams.  Comfortably won the first league round, qualified for the promotion group.  Issue 1:  The promotion round schedule has a four week gap in it.  This is likely caused by pulling out the incorrectly scheduled games against the teams from your own half of the draw - that would have been four games, so the four week gap, with the last game happening on the scheduled date seems likely to be the result.

We won the Promotion group, and as noted elsewhere in this thread, the teams in the section below were shown as promoted, despite the fact that they would actually be in the same tier as they currently are.  My Deportivo team won the first playoff round, but lost in the second round, thereby missing promotion to La Liga 2.  Issue 2:  immediately after failing to win promotion, I was congratulated on winning promotion.  After checking to see if this was due to  a B team not being allowed to move up, I understood that I was being congratulated for winning promotion to the successor of the league I was already in.  This in itself is not a huge issue, but for the five weeks or so until the fixtures come out, the league I've been 'promoted' to doesn't exist in the game.  Therefore, my wage and transfer budgets are adjusted to Liga 2 levels, and I pass all my Board Vision requirements, despite still being in the third tier.

I don't know if all the AI budgets in the new Second Division Pro are inflated, but mine certainly was, although attracting players was still tricky because of the low reputation of the new league.

Issue 3:  No cup competitions in the new season.  This may reflect reality; I don't see anywhere online to check, but in season 21/22, Deportivo are playing 38 league games, and no cup competitions at all.  Having said that, I'm only in late November, so perhaps the Copa del Rey hasn't been drawn yet - I do see it, however, in the 'Competitions' section of higher-ranked teams like Osasuna, for example.

When I look at the league structure in 21/22, it seems that the Segunda Division B has simply been shunted down a tier to make room for the new Second Division Pro, albeit with a slightly different structure.  This would explain the 'promotion' situation, and I don't know how easy it would be to fix. 

On 19/11/2020 at 15:04, Stephen Glennon said:

Right, well, my honest answer on this is that I don't know why this isn't in the game, but rest assured that I'm doing my best to find out.

Hi Stephen, something like two weeks passed, did you find out why the salary cap, which is in La Liga since 2013, isn't in the game?

I've tried posting about this in the contract & transfers forum, but got no response, so I'll try here too as it seems to be a Spain specific issue. I noticed it with my main Eibar save and have done a couple of test saves using other LaLiga clubs too (Athletic and Levante)

The LaLiga minimum salary requirements (3000 Euros p/w) for full time players also seem to apply to B teams regardless of what division they are in. It also applies to youth team players, which makes signing youth intakes prohibitively expensive for smaller LaLiga clubs. Where I've really noticed this issue is with my main Eibar save, as signing a 10 player youth intake to full time deals will cost about 10% of my wage budget (And building out a B team would cost about 25%). Not signing them to full time deals means that other clubs can just poach them at will, even if you sign them to youth deals. I guess it forces you to choose which prospects to keep, but it does seem like it will ruin game balance after a couple of years.

I have tried assigning contract renewals to both my B team manager and DoF but they still have to abide by these restrictions. Most of the players at B teams when the game starts are below the threshold - Athletic Club B has 19 players of which 15 earn less than 3000 Euros p/w, and 11 less than 1500 Euros p/w (Segunda minimum). Is this working as intended, as it clearly doesn't mirror the real world restrictions?

Third league is a real mess.

Long breaks between games (6 games in promotion group, after 5 games I have to wait 28 games till next game).

Mess with subs - in one game I can use 3, in another 5, in another 4....despite the rules which tells 5. Now in the last play off stage, there should be 9 subs. In first game I could have 9 subs, in second game only 7....

Finished the first round. In clash between Deportivo and Recreativo there is a bug. Deportivo wond first game 2:0- Recreativo won second game 2:0. Deportivo promoted. No extra time. 

Edited by Oliver Roland

On 16/12/2020 at 10:50, Shiroutsuri said:

I'm playing with Fc Andorra, currently in the second division of Spain, my youth products can't get registered in the league because they apparently are Non-EU. But they can play for Spain if they want to. Is there a solution for this ?

I just ran into this issue as well.  Quite a confusing situation.  It pretty much ruins any plans of youth development for the club since only 2 of the players can get registered in the league.  

I am also interested in how champions league registration will be affected by this.  Would Andorra trained players be required? Or Spanish?  If Andorran, there it is going to be extremely difficult to do that since you can only have 2 on your league team at a time.

Hello there!

Please @Stephen Glennon, @FrazT, @Ed Hewison, etc. When will we be able to use our B players, according to the real life rules, in FM? We have been raising this issue for at least 4 years / editions of the game, including here ate the forums, and you do not pay attention or take care of it.

It affects the game experience in Spain too hard to be forgotten.

I would like please to have a proper answer, as I am a huge fan of you from SI and buy the game since CM series.

Myself and my colleagues @aboudiaby and @noincophydr are also eagerly waiting for a decent reply, an apology from SI and a effective due date for a real correction.

Many thanks and king regards.

1 hour ago, andremengao said:

Hello there!

Please @Stephen Glennon, @FrazT, @Ed Hewison, etc. When will we be able to use our B players, according to the real life rules, in FM? We have been raising this issue for at least 4 years / editions of the game, including here ate the forums, and you do not pay attention or take care of it.

It affects the game experience in Spain too hard to be forgotten.

I would like please to have a proper answer, as I am a huge fan of you from SI and buy the game since CM series.

Myself and my colleagues @aboudiaby and @noincophydr are also eagerly waiting for a decent reply, an apology from SI and a effective due date for a real correction.

Many thanks and king regards.

SI simply don’t care about Spain... they should have added the salary cap as well. It has been a reality since 2013 in La Liga 1&2 and it is not in the game yet. 

• SI Staff
On 16/12/2020 at 16:50, Shiroutsuri said:

I'm playing with Fc Andorra, currently in the second division of Spain, my youth products can't get registered in the league because they apparently are Non-EU. But they can play for Spain if they want to. Is there a solution for this ?

Hi, this seems to be a result of Andorra not being an EU nation even though I would assume that they should count as EU for the sole purpose of this rule. I've logged an bug to investigate this, thanks for raising.

@Freddie Sands@Stephen Davidson@Stephen Glennon@FrazT

Why have SI chosen not to make any comments regarding that the rulles about the salary cap is missing in La Liga 1&2? In this thread there is a bunch of issues that also requires SI’s immediate attention. This is of course if you want your customers to have a great experience while managing a Spanish team...

23 minutes ago, Arla2002 said:

@Freddie Sands@Stephen Davidson@Stephen Glennon@FrazT

Why have SI chosen not to make any comments regarding that the rulles about the salary cap is missing in La Liga 1&2? In this thread there is a bunch of issues that also requires SI’s immediate attention. This is of course if you want your customers to have a great experience while managing a Spanish team...

I am a Moderator and do not work for SI

On 19/11/2020 at 14:26, aboudiaby said:

Yes, I believe that rule only applies to the teams that are considered "Filial". These are the teams that are kind of independent (their own board, tshirt and so on) but have an agreement with a certain club to be their filial. This cases are Peralada and Girona like he said, and Basconia and Athletic believe it will be the same (we would need to check this out). But the relationship between Athletic and Athletic B (Bilbao Athletic) and Osasuna and Osasuna B is not "filial" but dependent team. Which is covered in the article 227.

Journalists in these two links are confused because in Spain we call filial to that teams (athletic b and osasuna B for example) but this in the rules they are referred as dependent and this creates a lot of confusion. Both webs are refering to the article 226 wrongly. If you notice, in iusport article there is a comment saying this and providing the example of Oihan Sancet last year, that played 19 games for the first team and also played in the playoffs with the second team at the end of the season:

https://www.deia.eus/athletic/2020/07/18/bilbao-athletic-queda-subir-segunda/1053197.html

Fantastic example, Vinicius and Oihan Sancet. This is real life. And within the game, you should be able to call up a registered B team player, under 23, even without moving him to A team, and just filtering B team players under the main squad selection screen. As I told you before, sometimes, in real life, you do not really "move" a player to A or B squad, you just call him up for a match, alongside other 20 players, for instance, if you are in need of him or short of effectives in some positions.

Please, @Stephen Glennon, check this point and return to us, with a due date.

You can also check mine and the other comments within these forums from FM 18, 19 and 20 regarding this subject.

It is a major bug and shall be corrected soon, even if it needs a dedicated patch.

I do not know if for people who have their B teams in active leagues, such as Segunda B, if they had to register their players and so are able to use them. But for the huge majority, where the B team is at a non league competition (Tercera, for instance), they can't use the B team players, as I am facing with Deportivo. If so, maybe a mechanism to force you to register the B team players, even for non active leagues, would probably solve the problem.

Thanks

Empiezo la segunda temporada con el Sporting de Gijon de España. llega el primer partido de liga contra el Atletico de Madrid ya que ascendi a primera division y me encuentro con que gano 4 a 0 contra un atletico de madrid lleno de jugadores que no son reales o supongo que seran de la cantera. Me fijo y es que no dejan inscribir a ningun jugador de la plantilla del atletico y asi sucede con todos los demas equipo de primera division. Aparte hay otro fallo donde no me deja subir los jugadores de mi filial directamente al primer equipo. Espero que lo arreglen porque es una situacion muy incomoda. Revisen esto no se si es problema solo de españa o pasa en todas las ligas. os pongo el segundo partido de liga como podeis ver es el año 2021.

image.thumb.png.8b8b30e8d59a8a852dfe2e9829ac5e1c.png

image.thumb.png.208fc8b399d1b8c0fd1e0e0f37143253.pngimage.thumb.png.56cf75bb0eb175a30390315e7a9a082f.png

image.thumb.png.e2c6255ecb59c61e340248146ae993a6.png

In the Spanish Second Division Pro B  league (playing with Coruna), due to one of my players picking up a long term injury, I get the option of registering a free agent. However, I am unable to assign a squad number to the new player due to the 22 number limitation. I'm also unable to bring in unregistered youth players because of the same issue. Please let me know the solution for this as I am unable to continue my save after this point.

image.thumb.png.40f9925947a55d876e0ab737f8a1d566.pngimage.thumb.png.8bbb329f34ed7be34d6a73d78aa453f0.png

image.thumb.png.a325c364d5aa92a5fd86d3be80e92afc.png

Not sure if this is the same issue as above, but with 3 Spanish teams (Betis, Valencia, and Malaga), I have ran into the same issue where I promote a player in the B team and as soon as I click "Continue", they get sent back to the youth team unless I put him on my bench or starting 11? 

This is really killing any motivation to play with any Spanish team atm, as bringing through youth is one of the main factors in wanting to play there...

Why does the new season in Spain start on the 10th of July instead of late June like other countries, when the transfer window opens on the 1st of July? That leads to players transferring to the Spanish La Liga shown as having played in two different teams in the same season which is incorrect and frustrating.

On 21/12/2020 at 16:01, Freddie Sands said:

Hi, this seems to be a result of Andorra not being an EU nation even though I would assume that they should count as EU for the sole purpose of this rule. I've logged an bug to investigate this, thanks for raising.

I'm guessing this is save breaking... I've got back to back promotions, guess that this can't be fixed for existing games and the time is wasted?

hace 21 horas, Arla2002 dijo:

@Stephen Glennon @Freddie Sands Any news about the Spanish salary cap? Your silence is deafening ;-)

How will it be implemented if no one understands how it works or how it is calculated with total accuracy? XD

Girona for example has 4M this year and it is totally clear that they are spending a lot more, Málaga last year also exceeded this cap, I think this is totally useless and not neccesary :lol:

There are other big errors like the final promotion playoff of third tier still being in two legs when this is only one match in neutral stadium. Also it must be the draw with the best 8 teams (based on points achieved) seeded vs the other 8 teams not seeded, and trying to not put the teams of the same group together @Stephen Glennon @Freddie Sands:

La Segunda División B y la Tercera División ya tienen sus bases de competición para la nueva temporada | rfef.es

Translation of this final promotion playoff from Spanish:

The third phase will be the Play-Offs for promotion to the Second Division (F), which will be carried out through the knockout system, with a single match. 16 clubs will participate, that is, the three first classified, besides the fourth with the best coefficient among the five groups, which played the Promotion Phase for Second Division (C).

It will take place in a single venue designated by the RFEF, in a concentration format, and will consist of two qualifying rounds in which the matches will be determined by a draw, pitting those who have obtained the best classification against those who have obtained the worst, avoiding, as far as possible, two teams that would have belonged to the same group. In the event of a draw in extra time, the team with the best classification in the second phase will be the winner. There can only be a penalty shoot-out between teams that had the same qualifying position. The four winning clubs of the second round will be promoted to the Second Division and the others will be assigned to the new RFEF First Division in the next season 2021/2022.

Also I think that there is an error on fixtures for third and fourth level since 2021/2022 season, because they finish on April, too much early I think.

I have the screens and the game post Beta, I can upload these later if you need it.

Thank you so much

Edited by luiseitor212

On 13/12/2020 at 10:20, MagikarptheMajestic said:

I've tried posting about this in the contract & transfers forum, but got no response, so I'll try here too as it seems to be a Spain specific issue. I noticed it with my main Eibar save and have done a couple of test saves using other LaLiga clubs too (Athletic and Levante)

The LaLiga minimum salary requirements (3000 Euros p/w) for full time players also seem to apply to B teams regardless of what division they are in. It also applies to youth team players, which makes signing youth intakes prohibitively expensive for smaller LaLiga clubs. Where I've really noticed this issue is with my main Eibar save, as signing a 10 player youth intake to full time deals will cost about 10% of my wage budget (And building out a B team would cost about 25%). Not signing them to full time deals means that other clubs can just poach them at will, even if you sign them to youth deals. I guess it forces you to choose which prospects to keep, but it does seem like it will ruin game balance after a couple of years.

I have tried assigning contract renewals to both my B team manager and DoF but they still have to abide by these restrictions. Most of the players at B teams when the game starts are below the threshold - Athletic Club B has 19 players of which 15 earn less than 3000 Euros p/w, and 11 less than 1500 Euros p/w (Segunda minimum). Is this working as intended, as it clearly doesn't mirror the real world restrictions?

I'm having this same problem in a save with Deportivo La coruna. 

Even checked the lower limits for wages in the finances section and for some reason that's not accurate either - it says the minimum wage for future prospects is £2,900, though it's actually £2,700 (which seems to be the case regardless of squad status). 

This is clearly ridiculous and puts a massive burden on smaller clubs as some of my first-team players are on only a little more than £3,000 - PLEASE FIX THIS!

deportivo 2.png

deportivo1.png

On 26/12/2020 at 05:07, DarthDorkus said:

In the Spanish Second Division Pro B  league (playing with Coruna), due to one of my players picking up a long term injury, I get the option of registering a free agent. However, I am unable to assign a squad number to the new player due to the 22 number limitation. I'm also unable to bring in unregistered youth players because of the same issue. Please let me know the solution for this as I am unable to continue my save after this point.

image.thumb.png.40f9925947a55d876e0ab737f8a1d566.pngimage.thumb.png.8bbb329f34ed7be34d6a73d78aa453f0.png

image.thumb.png.a325c364d5aa92a5fd86d3be80e92afc.png

Got the same problem. It is very annoying. A bug raised the 19 of November still not fixed.

16 hours ago, ryanryanbenson said:

Even checked the lower limits for wages in the finances section and for some reason that's not accurate either - it says the minimum wage for future prospects is £2,900, though it's actually £2,700 (which seems to be the case regardless of squad status). 

This is clearly ridiculous and puts a massive burden on smaller clubs as some of my first-team players are on only a little more than £3,000 - PLEASE FIX THIS!

deportivo 2.png

deportivo1.png

I thought this to be weird as well. It's seriously expensive to have a B team.

• SI Staff
On 30/12/2020 at 22:13, ryanryanbenson said:

Hi there, this is a known issue we have under review - thanks for raising.

• SI Staff
On 26/12/2020 at 04:07, DarthDorkus said:

Hi there, this is a known issue we have under review internally currently - thanks for raising.

• SI Staff
On 28/12/2020 at 15:44, Arla2002 said:

@Stephen Glennon @Freddie Sands Any news about the Spanish salary cap? Your silence is deafening ;-)

Hi, this is logged and will be considered internally as a potential Feature Request for future versions - however design-wise I should clarify that we don't always implement salary caps that are used in represented leagues for various reasons (varying from lack of public information, to lack of information about enforcement/edge cases, and most commonly it not making enough of a difference to gameplay to warrant the implementation costs, etc.).

Hi guys. 

i have played a season in Spain. and i think there is a BIG BUG.

for example: lot of teams send their players to BTEAMS. For example Messi plays some matches with b team. Is not realistic. I hope for the next patch, SI fixed this bug. 

IN SPAIN players over 23 years old ofthe first team cant play in B TEAMS. 

Please SI. FIX THIS BUG.

On 21/12/2020 at 23:21, andremengao said:

Fantastic example, Vinicius and Oihan Sancet. This is real life. And within the game, you should be able to call up a registered B team player, under 23, even without moving him to A team, and just filtering B team players under the main squad selection screen. As I told you before, sometimes, in real life, you do not really "move" a player to A or B squad, you just call him up for a match, alongside other 20 players, for instance, if you are in need of him or short of effectives in some positions.

Please, @Stephen Glennon, check this point and return to us, with a due date.

You can also check mine and the other comments within these forums from FM 18, 19 and 20 regarding this subject.

It is a major bug and shall be corrected soon, even if it needs a dedicated patch.

I do not know if for people who have their B teams in active leagues, such as Segunda B, if they had to register their players and so are able to use them. But for the huge majority, where the B team is at a non league competition (Tercera, for instance), they can't use the B team players, as I am facing with Deportivo. If so, maybe a mechanism to force you to register the B team players, even for non active leagues, would probably solve the problem.

Thanks

Hello @Freddie Sands, any news? Thanks