Here we go again – Deportivo on FM 19.1:
1) Ortola has an optional buy clause on his contract: https://www.rcdeportivo.es/noticia/ortola-nuevo-jugador-del-depor1819
2) Why Dubarbier has a clause where 100% of his transfer would go to him? I’ve checked many sources and no signal of that.
He has a one-year renewal clause on his contract: https://www.rcdeportivo.es/noticia/dubarbier-nuevo-jugador-del-depor-18-19 https://www.lavozdegalicia.es/noticia/torremarathon/2018/06/15/sebastian-dubarbier-nueva-incorporacion-deportivo/00031529078654377822957.htm
3) Carlos Fernandez has an preferential buy clause: https://www.rcdeportivo.es/noticia/carlos-fernandez-no-todo-el-mundo-tiene-la-suerte-de-poder-ir-a-un-club-que-ha-ganado-titulos
4) Domingos Duarte has an preferential buy clause: https://www.rcdeportivo.es/noticia/carmelo-la-operacion-de-sidnei-repercute-en-el-equilibrio-economico-del-club
5) Rolan has an optional buy clause on his contract, and Leganes payed for the loan: https://as.com/futbol/2018/07/26/primera/1532619684_618601.html
6) Leganes payed for Juanfran’s loan, and his optional clause of 350k seems unrealistic. https://www.futbol1.es/noticias/827734/oficial-juanfran-se-va-cedido-con-opci-n-de-compra-al-legan-s.html https://www.lavozdegalicia.es/noticia/torremarathon/2018/07/03/juanfran-pide-salir-cedido-gratis/00031530645062097500702.htm https://as.com/futbol/2018/07/12/primera/1531410318_828377.html
7) Guillermo May has an optional buy clause on his contract: https://www.lavozdegalicia.es/noticia/torremarathon/2018/09/07/guillermo-maysueno-triunfar-club/00031536348920850210975.htm https://www.riazor.org/guillermo-may-de-nacional-jugara-cedido-en-el-fabril-con-opcion-de-compra/
General note on loans:
I understand that maybe in FM 19 it is not possible, or that it would be hard to differentiate Preferential x Optional buy clause at the end of a loan. In the first one, the host club can opt to buy at a determinate price, and the sending club has to accept, as previously negotiated. In the second, if the sending club plans not to use such player in the following season, and are open to sell the player, the recently former host club has the preference to buy the player, if goes up to La Liga. However, the value in this case is not set, and maybe can be even influenced by other potential bidders. This is the case for Domingos Duarte and Carlos Fernandez, as explained by Deportivo’s Director Carmelo del Pozo. http://www.vamosmisevillafc.com/depor-se-guarda-una-opcion-preferente-carlos-fernandez/ https://www.riazor.org/carmelo-del-pozo-en-algun-caso-exigimos-50-mil-euros-por-tyton-en-otros-poniamos-dinero-siempre-dijo-que-no/ https://www.rcdeportivo.es/noticia/carmelo-la-operacion-de-sidnei-repercute-en-el-equilibrio-economico-del-club
Please correct me if I misunderstood.
But maybe this forum is not the appropriate for this debate.
Club / Finances / Competitions:
8) Wage budget, transfer budget and bank balance are not reflecting the real Depor situation: https://www.rcdeportivo.es/noticia/carmelo-del-pozo-asegura-que-el-depor-no-ha-pagado-por-ninguna-cesion https://www.lavozdegalicia.es/noticia/torremarathon/2018/08/23/mercado-enriquece-depor/00031535050299959351590.htm https://www.lavozdegalicia.es/noticia/torremarathon/2018/10/23/consejo-depor-propone-presupuesto-355-millones/00031540289614685645293.htm
9) Riazor had a roof change and was not available for Depor in the first three Liga 123 games: https://www.marca.com/futbol/segunda-division/calendario.html https://www.riazor.org/tino-fernandez-el-aforo-de-riazor-no-estara-disponible-al-100-contra-el-sporting/ https://www.lavozdegalicia.es/noticia/torremarathon/2018/11/01/obras-nunca-acabar/00031541110404221518115.htm
10) Riazor has a Naming Rights sponsorship, but this money is not represented in the sponsorship page: https://www.rcdeportivo.es/anosacasa/abanca-riazor https://www.rcdeportivo.es/en/new/abanca-and-depor-reach-an-agreement-to-refinance-the-clubs-debt-and-sponsor-the-stadium https://www.lavozdegalicia.es/noticia/torremarathon/2017/06/29/abanca-concede-depor-credito-45-millones-abordar-nuevos-retos-deportivos/00031498748816515542627.htm
11) Depor has played for second round of Copa del Rey middle September, but in FM he is playing only for the fourth round in the end of October: https://www.marca.com/futbol/copa-rey/cronica/2018/09/12/5b997d80468aeb844f8b4668.html
12) Leaders ok (Bergantiños and Mosquera), but missing players on highly influential rank, where you should add Gimenez and Boveda: https://www.rcdeportivo.es/noticia/los-capitanes-del-depor-2018-2019
13) Depor has more than 22k season ticket holders, while only 20k within the game. https://www.rcdeportivo.es/noticia/el-deportivo-supera-los-22-000-socios
14) Mujaid has Youth Caps and missing history, as he played two La Liga games for A team last season: https://www.laopinioncoruna.es/deportivo/2018/07/19/mujaid-renueva-contrato-cuatro-temporadas/1311381.html https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/mujaid-sadick/profil/spieler/497663
15) Pedro Correia Youth Caps are missing: https://www.lavozdegalicia.es/noticia/torremarathon/cantera/2018/07/29/deportivista-pedro-correia-campeon-europa-sub-19-portugal/00031532891773246344251.htm
16) Ricardo Benjamin Youth Caps are missing: https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/ricardo-benjamim/profil/spieler/478345
Doubt: Youth caps no longer represented on FM? In the past, yes.
17) Victor Garcia is underrated in terms of CA/PA and attributes, and a result of that, he comes at Laracha. He is a first B team player, and has been doing great games lately. He already made his debut for A team: https://www.rcdeportivo.es/anosacanteira/fabril/plantilla-fabril/fabril http://eldesmarque.com/coruna/deportivo/noticias/23061-victori-garcia-debut-zaragoza http://www.ogol.com.br/player.php?id=648603
18) Depor has 45 U-19 players, considering “Juvenil A” plus “Juvenil B”, teams which plays different competitions, registered at their website, but in FM19 we have only 9 (Pablo, Alberto, Guillem, Castrin, Gonçalo B., Cesar, Oscar, David and Gonçalo O.). Why? https://www.rcdeportivo.es/anosacanteira/juvenil-a/plantilla-juvenil-a/juvenil-a https://www.rcdeportivo.es/anosacanteira/juvenil-b/plantilla-juvenil-b/juvenil-b https://www.rcdeportivo.es/noticia/el-juvenil-deportivista-juan-rodriguez-se-incorpora-manana-viernes-a-la-seleccion-espanola-sub-17 https://www.rcdeportivo.es/noticia/el-juvenil-juan-rodriguez-citado-por-la-seleccion-espanola-sub-17
19) Francis seems to have several random attributes, and with that, his attributes are unrealistic high or low most of the times. The same for Edu Exposito and Dani Gimenez. Others? https://www.riazor.org/albentosa-ejerce-de-nueve/ https://www.marca.com/futbol/segunda-division/zamora.html https://www.lavozdegalicia.es/noticia/torremarathon/2018/11/04/calvario-dani-gimenez/00031541366669876121400.htm https://as.com/futbol/2018/10/14/segunda/1539516658_563557.html
20) Pedro (GK – Fabril): seems a bit underrated in terms of CA/PA and attributes, as he played the last five games in the starting eleven of Betis last season and did great. https://es.besoccer.com/noticia/el-depor-incorpora-al-ex-betico-pedro-lopez-para-el-fabril-493460
21) Bonus 1: Chumi, defender of Barça B, seems a bit underrated in terms of CA/PA and attributes, as he already debuted with Barça this season, and has several Youth Caps: https://www.riazor.org/el-canterano-deportivista-chumi-debuta-con-el-barca/
22) Bonus 2: Ruben Alcaraz (from Valladolid) attributes are not matching his real performances (best recovering balls and nine goals, best within the team, with the majority of that from free kicks, last season in Segunda). He has finishing 5 and Free Kicks taking 11 (10th within Valladolid current FM 19 squad). https://as.com/futbol/2018/06/06/segunda/1528314658_979967.html
Transfers / Clauses:
23) Depor has a percentage of Borja Galan’s future fee, and also an optional buy back clause on his contract: https://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbol/20180705/45702299465/borja-galan-ficha-por-el-alcorcon-con-opcion-de-repesca-para-el-depor.html https://as.com/futbol/2018/07/05/segunda/1530810650_814787.html
24) Depor has not 50% of Ruben Castro future fee, as he rescinded for free with Betis. He left Depor at about 10 years ago: https://www.marca.com/futbol/las-palmas/2018/07/13/5b48879fe5fdea11588b46a3.html
25) Tito is no longer Depor B manager (from October 22nd on). https://www.rcdeportivo.es/noticia/sergio-pellicer-nuevo-entrenador-del-fabril
26) Alejandro Esteve is missing as Depor coach: https://www.rcdeportivo.es/osnosos/plantilla/rc-deportivo/3 http://www.aleventosdeportivos.es/alejandro-esteve-nuevo-entrenador-ayudante-del-r-c-deportivo-la-coruna/ https://www.deporsempre.com/el-deportivo-completa-su-cuerpo-tecnico/ https://www.laopinioncoruna.es/deportivo/2018/07/08/configurado-equipo-dirigira-natxo-gonzalez/1308123.html
27) Depor under 19 Manager is Javi Álvarez, and his assistant Darío Cotelo. https://www.rcdeportivo.es/anosacanteira/juvenil-a/plantilla-juvenil-a/juvenil-a/3
28) All seven real life Scouts are missing: http://eldesmarque.com/coruna/deportivo/noticias/21611-organigrama-completo-de-la-secretaria-tecnica
29) Staff A, B and U-19 teams have missing people and some that already left Depor: https://www.rcdeportivo.es/osnosos/plantilla/rc-deportivo/3 http://eldesmarque.com/coruna/deportivo/noticias/21611-organigrama-completo-de-la-secretaria-tecnica https://www.rcdeportivo.es/noticia/organigrama-de-anosacanteira-para-la-temporada-2018-19 https://www.rcdeportivo.es/anosacanteira/juvenil-a/plantilla-juvenil-a/juvenil-a/3 https://www.rcdeportivo.es/anosacanteira/fabril/plantilla-fabril/fabril/3
In my point of view, just a few of the 29 above topics can be considered cosmetic ones, but I am engaged to see a FM as close to real life as possible, at least as long as SI states on FM’s website: “THE CLOSEST THING TO DOING THE JOB FOR REAL”.
I play the series since CM 94/95 Italy, and since 2013, I’ve been contacting the researchers offering help and sources of information about Deportivo, through private messages and including through FM-Site, but I have never got a concrete answer back.
For the FM 19 Beta I appointed 31 checkpoints and saw only 11 checked by you to 19.1.
For FM 18 Beta, I have appointed about Deportivo another 13 without looking it in full detail, with only 3 adjusted for 18.1, or even 18.3.
And again, I just would like to help, as I am involved with Depor daily news, and as I watch most of the matches, including some from Fabril.
My points and links above are not based on confidential information; they are just based mainly on the club’s website and newspapers consulted at their websites for free.
Many thanks and kind regards