[FM20][SKIN] The FM20 Rensie Skin – Dark & Purple. Update v2.5 April 2020

keysi

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello mate. Any chance you could tell me how to get that extra mentoring info on to  my own personal skin. I moved what I believe to be the right panel over to my own but it does not seem to be working. Thanks mate

Edited by wicksyFM

19 minutes ago, lembergman said:

Hey. What about support background packs?

👇🏻

11 hours ago, keysi said:

Same as in the previous years, this is mainly my own skin and I’m happy with how it works right now. There will be no adjustments and edits just because of feature requests. Save your time and energy before you will want to edit something.

The default skins and panels etc. are available to download and everyone is able to learn and make his own custom skin. There are many guides and useful tips and hints around the internet, mainly on SI Forum.

If you don’t like something, don’t use this skin and don’t ask why this, this or this is not included in the skin or if I will add it. This is the only one version I will release for FM20 (except some critical issues).

6 hours ago, kireby said:

Hi, @keysi I'm a fan of your skin, but i'd liek to ask you if you gonna make a cutout style of portraits instead of DF11?

nope, cutout works normal as DF11. Check the picture.

image.thumb.png.510c5e9895c0fce4d275a108653942e2.png

5 hours ago, vonreichsm said:

Hi keysi,

i think i found a bug in your skin. Can´t find this panel at your skin:

image.thumb.png.8db13eff8d9ef0ae0786461d528154ed.png

Thanks for it.

Go to skin folder/panels/team and delete 'team squad tactics panel'. And reload skin. It should be here now.

Just tried it with both versions and it works.

19 minutes ago, keysi said:

nope, cutout works normal as DF11. Check the picture.

image.thumb.png.510c5e9895c0fce4d275a108653942e2.png

Ah sorry, didn't wrote the message right. Is there a possibility to decrease picture height and weight? So huge for me :)

Edited by kireby

2 hours ago, kevaggel said:

Excellent skin, i am using the dark version.

One minor bug that i found is that the link/button of "View Facilities" in the Club Info screen is not working (link below the stadium picture).

Keep up the good work !

Thanks @kevaggel, probably some ID change. You can remove it if you want: panels/club/cfm/cfm club overview stadium panel and delete the bottom containter. Save the file and reload skin.

image.thumb.png.d50aebd97cfac3cd131b42cf33c7b0e4.png

9 minutes ago, Marki said:

Hi 

Love the skin but any reason why it used my away kit when I was at home? IS that down to the skin?

It was Palace at home to Everton with Palace in their Black kit and Everton in their home blue strip.

game issue, it can be a bit weird at times

58 minutes ago, deyno1903 said:

I know the dev has said he's not taking requests, etc, I'm cool with that but has anyone else figured out how to get backgrounds showing with this skin?

You can follow this and make it working...

FM20 Rensie skin new popup profile

A week later after I released the original version of the skin, I started to edit the player and staff popup profiles. I just wanted to include pitch with positions and the option to select and show & highlight the important attributes for all roles.

IMPORTANT: If you have the first version, be sure to quit the game, delete the previous version and clear cache before you will use the new one!!!

Download link is the same as in the first post, just select the version you want.

clipboard2-tile-vert.thumb.jpg.6e2df10ff2f27038cff324fcd767b605.jpg

Hi. Can anyone help me here:

i´m in the process of the changing the player overview to fit me needs but all i want is :

a8f9eb491c0099b7efefe4ba62081127.png

make the yellow bigger and the green smaller. Also, if possible, add this panel:

fe756ca538da602a93cfcd5f84d4eafa.png

I know that this panel is on yhe "panels folder" oh the skin but can't use them.

After me trying to edit is looks like this now:

d8de6fc3a474ea5e05e172509aae0617.png

And in here how to put logos instead f kits:

940588930_ReadingvHull_Review.png.4bf446

here: remove the kits. Just want the logos

d373bb848b2891601ddc83968b4c21e9.png

KWTGW

Edited by PequenoGenio

37 minutes ago, kevaggel said:

I have this minor problem when trying to check a semi-scouted player, not showing the attributes correctly.

f5509e846a5d31493edc98f2bf5fac4a.png

The same problem occurs in the new pop-up window.

That problem wasn't there in the original version.

redownload the skin or download the player attributes panel.xml and copy/paste to skin folder/panels/player and rewrite.

I had to extract the updated original panels from the Resource Archiver just a couple of hours after the update with popup player. I don't use attribute masking so there was not a chance to notice it but someone saw it and we updated it.

@keysi Thanks for the fix the attributes are perfect now.

I have another problem with the "Home" screen, i am not sure if it's a problem of the skin or the game itself but i 'll post here.

"Home" screen keeps altering the tabs by itself, here is an example of what i picked and what i had after a couple of "continues".

85d184eaab9ff2f43e9b9a8b53208f2d.png

4bb7e1ce85f1998ccabc1910181cbe22.png

@kevaggel That's due to the game itself as there is "Highlight important panels on overview" since FM19 (I think).

Go to Preferences/Advanced/Interface and untick "Highlight important panels on overview" and reload skin.

Also, you can click to the arrow on the home screen widget and untick the same option here.

I did this also in previous version and my home screen doesn't reset in default skin or in my custom skin.

It's better to clear cache and reload skin again after you will make it.

image.thumb.png.e146bd1811fd4b6113d41d447d41ddc3.png

Em 29/11/2019 em 11:47, PequenoGenio disse:

Hi. Can anyone help me here:

i´m in the process of the changing the player overview to fit me needs but all i want is :

a8f9eb491c0099b7efefe4ba62081127.png

make the yellow bigger and the green smaller. Also, if possible, add this panel:

fe756ca538da602a93cfcd5f84d4eafa.png

I know that this panel is on yhe "panels folder" oh the skin but can't use them.

After me trying to edit is looks like this now:

d8de6fc3a474ea5e05e172509aae0617.png

And in here how to put logos instead f kits:

940588930_ReadingvHull_Review.png.4bf446

here: remove the kits. Just want the logos

d373bb848b2891601ddc83968b4c21e9.png

KWTGW

please!!! 

giphy.gif

8 hours ago, PhydomiR said:

Just wanted to say that this is a great skin. Tried almost every skin there is but I keep coming back to this one. Great work. 

Glad you like it, thank you ;)  I'm sure there are better and more detailed skins around the community but I like it simple.