Bliss' he's bored at work Xmas guessing game!

Bliss Seeker

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Bliss Seeker said:

THE FINAL QUESTION - THE FINAL SCORES ON THE FLOORS! 

The Top 4

You know that song 'Santa Baby', you when she sings "he's coming down the chimney tonight".  That a euphemism right ? That song is pure filth. 

THE ANSWER TO THE FINAL QUESTION:

Yes, well done @LilSaint @Rob1981 and @ham_aka_stam who guessed correctly that I got embarrassed because my chair made a farting noise when I shuffled in my seat during a period of silence in the meeting.  There was a brief period of awkwardness, with a couple of shifty looks and some raised eyebrows.  I tried to replicate the noise throughout the meeting to show them it wasn't me bum but the chair, but couldn't do it.  Very embarrassing. 

@Confused Clarity , the only player in the top 4 not to guess correctly still picked up quite a generous 100 points for his answer of "I reckon your stomach rumbled a bit and it was a bit loud and at least one of the women heard it." 

When I posted the question, I made a note (mentally) to give the first person to guess right the full allotment of points, and anyone who followed it roughly 2/3rds of the full score. 

As @LilSaint was first, he was the only one to pick up the 999 points. Wouldn't it kind of heartwarming to see him win this, having led for so long throughout the entirety of the first week before answering like a plum on the second and dropping out of the top 10? 

Final league table posted at 2pm tomorrow

I said the same as Lilsaint.

1 hour ago, Sons FC said:

I said the same as Lilsaint.

Yea, you got 600 points :D 

25 minutes ago, ham_aka_stam said:

You lot need to have words with yourselves! 

Bliss, who did you want banning again? 

I best be actually getting a gift. 

Will be in touch on Xmas day with the news.  Just to put it in context, last year my worst present was a toiletry bag thing.  

The second worst was a hoodie that was 2 sizes too small for me.  

Actually, what's your shoe size? 

12 minutes ago, ham_aka_stam said:

Yes! 

Sorted! You're getting my Xmas gift from 2014, that didn't fit me and only worn once to try on. 

Ohh look at their little faces. 39 faces aghast wishing they took this whimsical quiz a little bit more seriously. 

:D

32 minutes ago, Neil Brock said:

@Bliss Seeker in the Xmas spirit, thanks for doing this and making OTF a nicer place to be. If you want a free FM18 code to reward said thanks, just drop me a PM. 

Merry Christmas guessers! 

Oh crikey!   Thanks Neil!

I saw your message in Wigmore's thread and thought 'nah, he's not going throw one my way for this rubbish', but yay, that's such a lovely gesture. 

Merry Xmas to you! 

Archived