Nicola Dalmonte

Eros De Santis

Filippo Melegoni

Federico Chiesa

Giulio Maggiore

Marco Olivieri

Andrea Pinamonti

Luca Pellegrini

Julian Chicco (argentinian with italian passport)

Any advice you are the man to go to lol. Great finds! (Yes I'm loading up fm, just back in from a stag do lol) 

Stefano Sensi

Lorenzo Pelligrini

Alessandro Bastoni (touted as the new Franco Baresi) 

Fabio Castellano

Federico Di Marco

Filippo Melegoni

Claud Adjapong

Shaqir Tafa (Unsure on first name spelling though definitely named Tafa and from Palermo)

There are many others. Atalanta and Palermo have solid youth prospects. 

I'm playing with Roma and they have quite a lot of players who may be quite good. Pellegrini, De Santis, Bordin, Tuminello, Cappa, Marchizza and some others. I'm starting 2nd season and have Pellegrini as my 2nd choice left back, Bordin as a member of 2nd choice midfield three, Tuminello as my 3rd choice striker and Marchizza as 2nd choice centre back pairing.

Melegoni became a beast in my save. Him and Locatelli ruled my midfield in my Milan save. Calabria becomes awesome so with Romagnoli and the Don, you only need a left back and another CB for a great young Italian defense. I poached Marchizza and Pellegrini from Roma for those roles. For attacking mid roles, Bartolotta (Roma), Vignato (Chievo) and Gaetano from Napoli all have high potential and if you can prise Pinamonti away from your city rivals, there is a first 11 full of great young Italian talent. 

Coaching AC Milan will offer you a solid base of young Italian players to build your big future upon, with the likes of "Gigio" Donnarumma, De Sciglio, Calabria, Romagnoli and Locatelli all performing well this season in the Serie A.

José Mauri (on loan at Empoli) is Argentinian but he also holds an Italian passport and according to the experts, Patrick Cutrone is the next rising star of the "Rossoneri" youth squad.

Domenico Berardi (Sassuolo) is one of the biggest Italian talents but Juventus already has an option to buy him, while Mattia Caldara (Atalanta) is going to sign for Juventus in a few days too, so hurry up before the winter transfers update is released!

Along with Daniele Rugani (Juventus), Edoardo Goldaniga (Palermo) is one of my favourite central backs: he is solid and reliable while you are waiting for Riccardo Marchizza (Roma) to become a regular in your squad.

Federico Dimarco (Inter) on the left wingback, Lorenzo Pellegrini (Sassuolo) as defending midfielder, with Stefano Sensi (Sassuolo) playing as a regista and Filippo Melegoni (Atalanta) as one of the hottest prospects as offensive midfielder.

Federico Bernardeschi (Fiorentina) has very good technical qualities on the offensive wings to provide good balls to the goal-machine Andrea Belotti (Torino), probably the only one who really looks like the new Christian Vieri in my opinion.

Thinking about the future, Moise Kean (Juventus) and Andrea Pinamonti (Inter) will likely be the best next biggest things, while Alberto Cerri (Juventus) is labeled as the new Roberto Bettega in my save.

Should you need a top quality goalkeeper in case of Donnarumma's injury, Mattia Perin (Genoa) is always my first choice.

Atalanta is always a guarantee: Roberto Gagliardini, Andrea Conti, Alessandro Bastoni, Tiziano Tulissi and Christian Capone (IRL) are only the last names produced by a long-lasting tradition on forming new young talents.

At last, if you really want to dominate, then you will definitely have to sign Marco Verratti (PSG) and make him your team star, that will be the real icing on the cake!

Rolando Mandragora (Juventus) is another interesting prospect: he is currently recovering from a bad injury, so he will not be available for the first few months. He is a sort of a young Andrea Pirlo, playing between his defenders and midfielders and killing the opponents with deadly passing skills.

I have Gaya and Di Marco in my Lazio side. Not that Gaya has any relevance to this topic but with regard to Di Marco I managed to pull off a considerable coup with that deal. I had him on loan and I became his favourite manager, which helped considerably in unsettling him.  Rebuilding Valencia now so the Lazio file has taken a back seat. 

Pre season well under way and made some decent young signings. Following players signed with a view for the future:

Marria Caldara

Filipo Melegoni

Christian Capone

Marco Olivieri

Eros De Santis

Manilo De Masi

Nicola Dalmonte

Alessandro Ahmetaj

These signings along with the good prospects coming through will hopefully have me in good stead for the next 10 years and a squad full of italians.

Looking to clinch Champions League in the first season that will hopefully give me some little injection of cash to purchase Sensi, Bernardeschi, Belotti, Berrardi and Cataldi or if not all of them a couple of them.

Lets see how it goes!!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Just about to start my third season with Milan- the goal was to have an all Italian squad and win everything possible and dominate at home and abroad. 

My squad now is:

Gk

Donnarumma, Plizzari

CB

Goldaniga, Bastoni, Paletta, Caldara, Marchizza

FB

Calabria, De Sciglio, Antonelli, Luca Pellegrini

CM

Mandragora, Lorenzo Pellegrini, Sensi, Jose Mauri, Benassi, Locatelli, Melegoni

AM

Capone, Bonaventura, Tulissi, Vignato

CF

Berardi, Kean, Rossi, Belotti, Pinamonti, Tumminello

I was gutted to lose Romangelli in the summer because PSG activated his release clause before I had time to offer him a new deal.

Will look to loan 4-5 from the squad to get some experience. Formation is 4-3-1-2, really looking forward to the season ahead..

some players not mentored before with bit lower PA but still good:

Crisetig, Fazzi, Gasperoni, Valzania, Capezzi, Pugliese, Ricci.

first 5 players have great personalities to become a tutors and enough ability/potential to be useful at the bench. I also recommend Andrea Russotto (around 300k) and Andrea Arrighini (around 500k)  from lower leagues as one of the best Italian tutors for young players.

Just started my new Milan save as i was given the boot at United.  I simmed the 1st season and started the day after the last game.  Good news is the team finished 3rd and we get champs. Lg. Qualifucation...bad news is our finances look awful.  We have a lot of good young italians and i cant wait to get going.  Hopefully i can get some of these guys mentioned above.  

17 minutes ago, ssrider said:

Just started my new Milan save as i was given the boot at United.  I simmed the 1st season and started the day after the last game.  Good news is the team finished 3rd and we get champs. Lg. Qualifucation...bad news is our finances look awful.  We have a lot of good young italians and i cant wait to get going.  Hopefully i can get some of these guys mentioned above.  

All the best mate. It's a great team to work with this year. The amount of good young Italians around is fantastic.

Think you might find that you have to get rid of some wages from the squad before you can do any big rebuilding.

Archived