Trying to Reclaim My Crown... Year 3345 and Beyond

I have tried to get past the year 3340 that I got to with all English Leagues back on FM12. I have finally done so and made it past the year 3345:

Ki9dCTo.jpg

Things are a little slow and unstable, but I will try to keep pushing on as far as I can go. I guess it will be a lot tougher to try and beat my all time FM11 record of the year 6580 with just the Hong Kong League loaded.

The leagues are like this (by stadium size):

Premier League:

yFCIpJT.jpg

Championship:

PToll4s.jpg

League One:

98hf8UW.jpg

League Two:

ZzrDHAb.jpg

Conference National:

pIgKNO8.jpg

Conference North:

CUxWulL.jpg

Conference South:

v3P11mk.jpg

Wow!,

That is one hell of a job! Awesome stuff, it must of taken an age to get there.

Would you mind sharing a screenshot of Aston Villa, Mansfield Town and, if they are in the game, Harrow's all time XI teams?

Thanks

Are Man Utd not in any of them leagues, after dominating for so long at one point? Can't see them but could be me

Derby still playing at Pride Park and Wigan at DW, that's some serious maintenance :D

I was just thinking the same, it looks like they are right out of the game now.

This is amazing and very entertaining!

I thought FC United=Man Utd, or are they completely different teams?

Also Israel very impressive.

Awesome isn't it, would love to have a look around on the file but imagine the save data is massive!

York city top of the championship! I can dream, hahaha. Also FC United doing well, whilst Man Utd nowhere to be seen... Must be the Glazers ;)

The stadium sizes of some of the teams (mostly ex-premier league) in the conference is insane, I wonder what their average attendnace % would be.

This is brill.

There must be a (not so) secret Sheff Utd fan at SI. They've won 7 x PL titles in a row on my 2048 save and look to be a dominant force in world football in this save as well.

I would be massively interested how countries other than England cope under similar holiday saves, it seems you have all the same non-English clubs competing because they're not loaded. He who has a computer running a bunch more leagues is a richer man than I though, and possibly even a time traveller.

Wow!,

That is one hell of a job! Awesome stuff, it must of taken an age to get there.

Would you mind sharing a screenshot of Aston Villa, Mansfield Town and, if they are in the game, Harrow's all time XI teams?

Thanks

Harrow has not made in into a playable league.

w9UG0w5.jpg

nggMYef.jpg

Are Man Utd not in any of them leagues, after dominating for so long at one point? Can't see them but could be me

Derby still playing at Pride Park and Wigan at DW, that's some serious maintenance :D

Yep no Man Utd in the top 6 leagues in England. I wonder how long it took them to go from EPL and out of the Conference North/South.

They first got relegated to Conference North in 2611. They got relegated out of it a few years later, but bounced back for a few decades before yo-yoing a bit. Later on, they had points deduction issues whenever they appeared, so highlights included a 4 point 2696-2697 season, a -1 in 2717-2718 after only one league win. Rock bottom was 2734-2735 with only two draws and a deduction leaving them at -8 with a -92 goal difference. Their last sighting in the playable leagues was way back in 2787-2788, when a 1-8-33 season left them at 1 point after a deduction.

They are a good poster child for dynamic rivalries. Their fans stopped caring about Arsenal and Chelsea a millennium ago, now setting their sights on Curzon Ashton and Mansfield, although both are way up higher on the pyramid. On the opposite end, Leamington now has rivalries with the other top clubs:

77Z3edJ.jpg

BthoNR0.jpg

I'd love to check if Youth Rating has changed in some nations, or if it hasn't at all. Can you please upload your save?

Can you check youth rating with the in game editor disabled? I will try to upload a save at some point. The current file is 1.34GB. It is also one of the slowest saves I have ever seen. It is probably too unstable to play.

Thanks for the update.

Aston Villa seemed to struggle to get a good center pair going if they are the best they had to offer and how is Peter Dennis not in the starting line up for Mansfield, he has a fantastic goal scoring record!

Interesting choices for both sides either way.

And are their similar trends with other big clubs going so far down the pyramid? Perhaps not to the extent of Manchester United, but with such large stadiums and expenditures, not filling them must surely see a lot of them go belly up, in tune with the points deductions to Manchester?

Can you check youth rating with the in game editor disabled? I will try to upload a save at some point. The current file is 1.34GB. It is also one of the slowest saves I have ever seen. It is probably too unstable to play.

Not sure, but FMRTE will certainly work.

122 season ticket holders for Man Utd :lol:, still worth £34m down there though.:eek:

What is their stadium size now?

The 50,012 seat Giggs Stadium built in 2325.

That's after several other stadium moves.

I feel a bit bad for Athletico Madrid - not only do they lose the Champions League final to Real Madrid in 2015/16, they lose to them again in 2016/17 and then to Chelsea the following year!

Clearly I should have put money on that result after it simulated in the Fall.

This is great. Not sure why Newcastle decided to downsize our ground though! That decline of Manchester United is incredible too.

It would actually be nice to have a little more information in the landmarks. Stadium decreases should also be shown and not just increases. Also, the capacity of a new stadium at opening should be included in that line. Both would be a big help since these events transpired so long ago in the save.

Not sure, but FMRTE will certainly work.

Okay. I will probably not upload until I have decided to stop.

The 50,012 seat Giggs Stadium built in 2325.

That's after several other stadium moves.

Clearly I should have put money on that result after it simulated in the Fall.

It would actually be nice to have a little more information in the landmarks. Stadium decreases should also be shown and not just increases. Also, the capacity of a new stadium at opening should be included in that line. Both would be a big help since these events transpired so long ago in the save.

Okay. I will probably not upload until I have decided to stop.

How long is it taking you to get through a season on average? It would be interesting to see how far you could actually get.

How long is it taking you to get through a season on average? It would be interesting to see how far you could actually get.

About an hour. It was 10 to 12 minutes a year at the start.

The save is unstable, but I have managed to push on further. There was once a limit to save file size, but I do not know if it still exists in this version.

I dont think u can get through a whole year in 10-12 minutes IF you would actually play. Even holidaying it would make it hard to go that fast. So getting to 3345 is nice but if you dont play it means NOTHING at all.

Here's to getting as far as you can go. Still, at that rate that's 24 seasons in a day, so 100 in just over 4 days isn't too bad!

Obviously it's not running continuously because I would feel bad for my computer. My goal is around 200 years a month.

I dont think u can get through a whole year in 10-12 minutes IF you would actually play. Even holidaying it would make it hard to go that fast. So getting to 3345 is nice but if you dont play it means NOTHING at all.

I think you're missing the point a bit. There is a long tradition here of holiday games and testing the limits of the game. Generally, I have studied AI player development and regen creation. I have done long term holiday games to see how far the game can go for quite a few versions now.

Very interesting - no idea why Spurs play in a 37,000 capacity stadium now though!

Yeah that and also noticed that West Ham have downsized after being gifted the Olympic Stadium, did the clubs drop down divisions for a big length of time?

Great work. I love these experiments. Nice to see Norway winning the World Cup twice. I see that there is not much variety in the hosts nations of the World cup. It should be more countries that should be able to host the World Cup.

Yeah that and also noticed that West Ham have downsized after being gifted the Olympic Stadium, did the clubs drop down divisions for a big length of time?

Spurs definitely did for a while.

Unfortunately I do not have too many intermediate save points that would make what happened more clear.

I would suspect they are a mix of old stadiums shrinking and moves later being needed and new stadiums that used to be bigger shrinking over time.

• 4 months later...

I will do a more complete set of screenshots later, but I wanted to commemorate getting to the year 4015 to mark 2000 years of simulation, a mark that I have only ever surpassed twice.  The game is getting unstable, so it will probably not get much further, but I will run it a little while longer.  I have not decided on FM17 yet because Wales is more uncertain with Brexit in the game, but Singapore seems like an option.

7E1BNCd.jpg

OXf3NaY.jpg

LnVCuaE.jpg

dlcVVZL.jpg

VtItjib.jpg

YMiCq2l.jpg

rxBTsts.jpg

4dvN8YA.jpg

• 2 months later...
On ‎10‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 23:33, toon army 06 said:

Can you post the SPFL? Woukd be good to see 

Non-loaded leagues tend to work in one of two ways.  Either there is a huge variety of winners or none at all.  Scotland is the latter in this save.  Celtic has won all 2000+ titles.  It has been a mix of teams for second and third though.

On ‎10‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 23:51, Black and Yellow said:

Wingate & Finchley with a capacity of 184,000?!?

Wow.

I feel like there's a bug in there somewhere, but there is no way of knowing since I do not have a save from around that point.

Unfortunately, I am going to have to call an end to this save.  It looks like FM16 has a limit on save size at around 2GB and I have reached it.  The final update point is after the season in the year 4200.  I will probably start a FM17 save somewhere, but will possibly wait until the final patch.

I will break up the screenshots over a number of posts.

GCDvAKS.jpg

Final Season Tables:

VV3IytU.jpg

WqrI8w1.jpg

UOvH0J1.jpg

UOvH0J1.jpg

s7RG2jf.jpg

3d5A2cZ.jpg

4ueQ7Fb.jpg

Coefficients:

dRyXP7p.jpg

yE1UWnr.jpg