[FM16][SKIN]Vitrex 2.0

DimitriFromParis

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Managed to get this far, just need a hand if someone would be so kind

8b0219c86e413eb04547d32b2efc4461.png

I'm pretty happy with how it looks, would just like to know how to get rid of the position label, and to turn the media label gold as it is in the original vitrex.

And would it be possible to remove that extra 'overall (club)' which is in bold?

Using the 1336x768 to move the panels etc. by the way if that's relevant

the over stats need removing fro mthe 'player stats small' and additional player stats small xmls

Good stuff, that's removed the 'overall (club)' in bold at the bottom.

You have any idea on how to remove that position underneath the player photo, and to make the writing on the media description gold?

player personal details panel.

you'll see the widget for the player position pretty easy, the media description will just need a colour="yellow" in the widget/text line

The only panel I have like that is 'art player profile personal details' and anything I take from that doesn't seem to affect anything on the player profile page

The Match Overview Panel you have taken will be pointing to files you dont have, do a text find for

file=" xxx "

you will need to take those xmls from the other skin as well

how do i get the player names below the shirts on the tactics screen. i press the 'show addition info' and it doesn't work. I have vitrex 2.2

Use the lo-res version instructions on the first page.

where you have that football news & manchester city blue panel, how do you actually do that or download that from. i've gone into the folders & found the inbox panel folders but it's just a load of xml stuff. sorry, im not good at editing stuff like this, im just desperate to change the boring news panel ive got now.

The Match Overview Panel you have taken will be pointing to files you dont have, do a text find for

file=" xxx "

you will need to take those xmls from the other skin as well

Sorry I do not understand. I am using the updated skin posted above.

• 2 weeks later...

Noob Q:

I've downloaded version 2.2 into "Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2016/skins" and re-started Steam and FM16 a bunch of times but the skin isn't appearing on preferences/interface. I've tried only placing the "Vitrex16 2.2" folder in /skins and tried the larger "Vitrex16 2.2 + LowRes new" folder as well, without luck.

Am I doing something obviously wrong? Appreciate any help.

Noob Q:

I've downloaded version 2.2 into "Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2016/skins" and re-started Steam and FM16 a bunch of times but the skin isn't appearing on preferences/interface. I've tried only placing the "Vitrex16 2.2" folder in /skins and tried the larger "Vitrex16 2.2 + LowRes new" folder as well, without luck.

Am I doing something obviously wrong? Appreciate any help.

Skins should be extracted to the following file paths: ...\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\skins

In order to get "skins" to show up in preferences make sure that there is not an additional folder in your respective skin selection.

For example: when downloading skins make sure the file path is as follows: ...\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\skins\Draconis

and NOT the following: ...\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\skins\Draconis/Draconis

After the skin name: in this case Draconis, you should see the following folders: fonts, graphics, panels and settings and the skin_config.xml file.

:):thup:

DRjozQy.jpg

I have just returned to FM after about a 10 year hiatus. I'm really enjoying playing again. Much of it is due to the visually stunning elements of Vitrex and a lot of other fun mods. Thanks to its creator(s) for sharing! I really like this extra feature to add the 2nd foot to the player overview panel. I'd love to use it if you have the fix. Since this is my first post in about 10 years (I had to get a new log in) it seems the SI Community/Forum is a good bit different than it once was.

Are there any plans to optimise this for windowed mode? I love your skin and now use it exclusively, but this issue, while minor, is a little annoying. it's fair enough if you have no plans for it, but I hope you will consider it as I like to play in windowed mode myself.

I'm wondering this too.

Did you have any issues installing the new skin?

Not a one. Just followed the directions provided by all and it was a snap. I do have a couple of problems. First, when I select the TV graphic during the 3d match it works for a little while, but at the next stoppage in play it switches back to the graphic in the 1st position. I thought about just moving the graphic I want over to that spot, but it hasn't been that big of a deal to me. My other issue is related to some of the other "add ons" that are customizable (like the TV logos). I don't get those to work that well, but it's very minor.

Sorry for the late reply. I've been away for a while and playing the game. Just finished my first season with Burton Albion and I have to work on my tactics as I was just able to stay up.

I'm having trouble... I'm playing a lower league game with Vitrex loaded but none of the shirt numbers below league 2 appear on either the player profile screens or on the match tactics. Is there a way to fix this?

Hello,

Ive downloaded this skin from the link provided but it almost seems as though its only part of a file and not showing in the preferences. I am not sure what I am doing wrong? Is there a different source I can download the skin from?

Thanks

Scott

Hello mate,

It seems that the following panel from the skin folder club overview panel.xml is not the same with what you posted initially in the screenshots. I really don't like, how is now. Could you please tell me how edit the panel in order to look like in your pictures on 1st page?

thank you in advance!

I've been trying to get the names on the back of the shirts on the tactics screen to show in a different colour. I managed to get them to show in a teams "secondary" colour but as soon as I hover the mouse over the info panel (the bit that pops up saying how natural a player is in a position/role when you hover over it) it turns back white and doesn't change back.

Is this actually able to be changed?

• 2 weeks later...

Best FM 16 skin but player names are impossible to read on white shirts and there doesn't seem to be a way to fix this. So annoying SI had to mess with the tactics screen and make it hard for both the players and the modders too.

Edit: I seem to see a correlation between teams who have either black stripes behind their badge, or black in their header colour that also have the issue with the league history graph. Teams that don't have this colour are fine.

Hope that helps to find a fix.

Yours sincerely,

TerraMuncher

I've dropped the files for the kits to show on the match overview screen into the panels folder but they've not changed and still get the logo's. This happen to anyone else?

Brilliant skin. ONly thing that is irking me is on the tactic screen the pitch is huge and thus making my squad selector missing stats and average rating. Anything I can do? I have it on full screen and zoomed out 85%

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all. I've seen this problem with outfield players and resolved it before. But I've spotted it's happening with keepers. See below. It also happens in other screens such as the in game formation for the other team. Any ideas? C:\Users\Luke\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\skins\base16_dark\graphics\pictures\kits\2d there is an outfield folder but nothing for goalkeepers so I'm kinda lost as to what to try. Thanks

XvpGVmV.png

Archived