[FM16][SKIN]Vitrex 2.0

DimitriFromParis

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For the hi-res panels to show all details, you must be in full screen mode with resolution of at least 1920 x 1080. It will be cut off if playing in windows mode or even borderless.

Your best bet is to switch over to the low-res panel included if you want to continue playing in window mode, which I did too.

I fixed this by just setting the zoom to 95%. Thanks again for creating this skin, and for the crash dump fix, the skin is awesome.

Great skin mate! I just have a couple of issues.

1. I can't find the files for low res player profile screen. This is what I've got in the Mods folder: http://i.imgur.com/2k1JoZY.png

2. Is there a way to make the pitch panel along with the players smaller on the tactics and match tactics screens? I tried changing the width in "tactics overview panel.xml" but now the player outline isn't looking very nice (it is not attached to the player as it were, also the players are too big).

Thanks!

Everything is almost perfect on this skin now, and is the one I currently use, so top work.

On the next update, I'd like to see the full stats of the players when you collapse the pitch view on the tactics screen rather than it leave a blank space. Once I have a tactic sorted and fluid, I hardly ever use the pitch, so normally just collapse it to see the full range of information on the players when I'm picking the side. This is the only skin that leaves a blank space instead. Screenshot below to demonstrate.

AkmGrY7.png

In another thread, DimitriFromParis has give me a solution:

My laptop screen is 1366x768 and for me to make this skin work is 85%, I just found out.

I think yesterday the names appeared on the shirt but today, for some reason they are gone.

Can anyone help me to fix this? (there is no overlay_.png in my graphics/pictures/tactics etc folder)

ilalnd.png

a question I would have liked that you can still see the jerseys in the Round Overview for the club name and what in which panel I have to change that? See screenshot I mean the box in the top left Schalke - Stuttgart because I would like to see the 2d Kits

https://mega.nz/#!A9Ak1DgI!esXj--lsHeGymCb5NembQ_j607CcFHtbFLk7lg8VOgI

match overview.xml will lead you to the right panel. then follow michaels guide in the sticky threads

I have a very minor question. I love the channel selector for the 3D match engine. Can I change the channel images to reflect other channels, i.e. for BEiN Sports, ESPN FC or SkySports? Also, when I select a different one, whenever I return from a screen outside the 3D match engine, it defaults back to the original ViaSport 1 label. Is there a way to make the one you select remain throughout the entire match?

Again, very minor, the skin is beautiful otherwise, the only one I have loaded.

I have a very minor question. I love the channel selector for the 3D match engine. Can I change the channel images to reflect other channels, i.e. for BEiN Sports, ESPN FC or SkySports? Also, when I select a different one, whenever I return from a screen outside the 3D match engine, it defaults back to the original ViaSport 1 label. Is there a way to make the one you select remain throughout the entire match?

Again, very minor, the skin is beautiful otherwise, the only one I have loaded.

Look in your skins folder, this skin installs a folder in there called "VITREX MODS" and inside there is a complete explanation of how to use each modification, including the tv logo selector, and a folder is included with the logos of all the channels you could want.

I think it's just inside the skins folder, not the Vitrex one?

Nope. The only thing in my skins folder is the config.xml and the Vitrex folder.

Update: disregard! I'm a moron, it's in the install folder, not the skins folder. I'll work on it.

Second update: worked like a champ! Thanks!

Emil has included an fix for this, already in the skin folders, as it's not that easy just changing the colour on the shirts. This fix is also better imo:

Go to:

C:\ User \ Documents \ Sports Interactive \ Football Manager 2016\ skins \ Vitrex16 2.0 \ graphics \ pictures \ kits \ 2d \ outfield \ back \ tactics:

You will find a couple of folders and picture files. The picture files are the ones we are after. To be exact, these two:

overlay.png

and

overlay_.png

Delete (or rename) 'overlay.png' and change 'overlay_.png' to 'overlay.png' like the one you just deleted. In other words you just erase the '_' sign from the name.

Reload game, and you are good to go.

id like to fix this on my skin but i dont have \ kits \ 2d \ outfield \ back \ tactics: in my skin folder

Ok i have done this but then the i can hardly see the screen. How can i change the resolution easily, the only options i have is windowed, windowed maximised or Res 2560 x 1600?

Is there a way to do this. Im on a mac by the way

Ok i have done this but then the i can hardly see the screen. How can i change the resolution easily, the only options i have is windowed, windowed maximised or Res 2560 x 1600?

Is there a way to do this. Im on a mac by the way

Had the same issue, only way to sort it is to turn off retina graphics (under preferences -> interface), set zoom back to 100% and adjust resolution till you get one that suits. Think mine is set to the one just below the max 2560 x 1600.

hey buddie. Sorry to ask but it's days i'm becoming crazy around it. How did you manage to show five related news in "competition news panel" instead of the default two?

I tried almost everything but it doesnt want to work!

Thank you for that and the especially for the inspiration your skin continue to be for me :)

yeah. did exactly the same but can't have more than two related news at a time. But apparently if i switch skin, also Vitrex appears to have just two related news. I saw this five related news just in author's screenshots here, so maybe i was just unlucky assuming everytime i test my skin there's just two related news

Hi Gizel.

Me and Emil has been looking through the skin today, and you are right - it only shows 2 news even though it should show 5 according to the code - which it did before by the way. It must have something to do with the latest update 16.2 we guess, as it was working perfectly before as seen on the screenshots above.

We are loking for a solution, and will report back if we find it.

Maybe Michael Murray can help here?

Strange, can't see any logical reason why SI would want to change that....

It seems this piece of code has changed since the update:

related_news_index="0"

Before it could take 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and so on in stead of the "0" on order to show another story.

Now it seems that only "0" and "1" are accepted, and all numbers above, will just result in an empty space like we are experiencing.

If you for example put 0, in the first piece of code, 1 in the next, 0 in the third, 1 in the fourth and finally 0 in the fifth and last - you will see all 5 stories, but ofcourse only 2 different ones - if you understand what i mean.

See photo:

lj7hETo.png

In another thread, DimitriFromParis has give me a solution:

i have gone through the kits-2d-outfield-back-tactics part, then i get to a point where i have four kits labelled dark/light/overlay/overlay-kopi (2). There isn't an overlay.png or overlay_.png? what do i do?

how do i get no.10 (shown on the top of the first page) on the new features? It's the tactics screen with a players kit & name in the green box below his kit. I don't want the names on the shirt

thanks.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/446650-FM16-SKIN-Vitrex-2-0?p=10630557&viewfull=1#post10630557

Archived