Probably the most insane regen you have ever seen....!!!

Yesterday I found this Columbian aged 17. Bought him for only 375.000 Euros.

2HbVYfg.jpg

He is simply world class, but I think something is wrong here with the development of some of these regens. I looked up his ratings via the in-game editor. He had maxed out his PA of 190 before his 18th birthday. In other words: A school boy was far and away the best left back in the game in 2018 and will probably do so for the next 15 years. Odd.

Sorry for bursting your bubble

Don't worry pal, you didn't burst a thing.

Actually it's me who wants to apologize, for my player owning yours in regards of being defensively oriented ;-).

At least don't hate, but appreciate.

By the way: Great player you have there!

2HbVYfg.jpg

He is simply world class, but I think something is wrong here with the development of some of these regens. I looked up his ratings via the in-game editor. He had maxed out his PA of 190 before his 18th birthday. In other words: A school boy was far and away the best left back in the game in 2018 and will probably do so for the next 15 years. Odd.

Nice one PenS66. I tend to find a lot of Colombian defensive regen talent in the game as well.

Don't worry pal, you didn't burst a thing.

Actually it's me who wants to apologize, for my player owning yours in regards of being defensively oriented ;-).

At least don't hate, but appreciate.

By the way: Great player you have there!

you posted boasting about the player which was somewhat challenging and then got angry when no one fawned over him, we can disagree with him being the best regen ever and it's not "hating"

Been playing FM since the 11 edition (sorry for the cliched boring statement) & it wasn't until FM12 / 13 that I discovered the whole regen youth intake dates meaning I could keep tabs on all the new talent worldwide.

The thing is, all my teams that I've built up over the years with extensive talent of world class regens I've never come across these 15, 16 & 17 year gems with Messi / Ronaldo like wonder stats.

Sure, I've signed the odd decent-ish Premier standard player at a young age that could slot in a decent side, but never have unearthed a monster like the ones above, so to speak.

Not for a minute am I suggesting you have edited that player & I'm sure many gamers do happen to take a trip down the editor road, but after many intake dates trawled with hours & hours across many games I just remain sceptical on how players of that quality seem to appear!

Why do peope find good regan backs/ving backs here...I have searchd like 1,5hour on just wing backs in my game(2021) there is seriously no one desent of wing backs...And that is how it has always ben for me, ALOOOT of strikers and CAM and a few centre defenders and NO backs..

2HbVYfg.jpg

I'd say that's probably worthy of the bugs forum.

Why do peope find good regan backs/ving backs here...I have searchd like 1,5hour on just wing backs in my game(2021) there is seriously no one desent of wing backs...And that is how it has always ben for me, ALOOOT of strikers and CAM and a few centre defenders and NO backs..

Good backs is extremely rare, unless you convert players from other positions.

Converting DM/MC's with high crossing creates modern day wonder backs.

Fabregas was much like that. I think that it should happen now and again. The images in this thread are from different saves I presume, so it is fine that you can find one such early bloomer per decade or so.

However, if you can easily build a world-class team with 17-year-olds, something is surely wrong!

Good backs is extremely rare, unless you convert players from other positions.

Converting DM/MC's with high crossing creates modern day wonder backs.

Yeah, that is what I have done in my Nottingham Forest save. Found a great english DM/MC and converted him to right wingback, and he plays great there. But I miss him in the midfield to..

2HbVYfg.jpg

Very impressive player. That is a little bit young to hit world class, but its not totally impossible. It happens more frequently that players are touching on world class by 20 or 21 years old. You can point at current players like Paul Pogba, Memphis Depay, Raheem Sterling, David Alaba, Mario Goetze....

It seems like this happens when the game generates high level regens who are only 15 years old. I think I've seen some 14 year olds as well, but won't swear on it. By high level, I don't just mean high PA, but pretty high starting CA. 100+ CA to begin with. When you consider that CA in the 120-135 range can be a reasonable player in a top division, that's a really impressive 15 year old. With some combination of good personality, good coaches, good facilities, and regular matches, they develop rapidly and you end up in a situation like this. As a rare thing, its not a problem and not completely unrealistic. As a common thing, that gets a little less likely. Having them hit that level at 20 or 21 is more true to life, it would seem.

Oh god yes people are definitely editing. And will then argue furiously that they're not.

Always possible, but not really necessary. The game generates a lot of high quality regens. The only tough part is finding them. Systematic scouting or taking the easy road of a scouting tool.

First of all i wasn't boasting. I don't know if you don't know the meaning of "probably", but it means "there is a chance for"...So the statement wasn't definitive.

Secondly, i don't see me getting angry anywhere, i feel sorry for you if this is all you need from people, to conclude they are angry. I just stated that i found it a little amusing (thus the hating thing) than in stead of commenting positively like many others in here have done afterwards, a couple of you were in a hurry to shoot him down by showing off other regens. Fair enough, i appreciate seeing good regens, but at least appreciate this one, and then share, in stead of the "i don't think so" attitude - which in my eyes, make you look like a hater yes ;-).

Very impressive player. That is a little bit young to hit world class, but its not totally impossible. It happens more frequently that players are touching on world class by 20 or 21 years old. You can point at current players like Paul Pogba, Memphis Depay, Raheem Sterling, David Alaba, Mario Goetze....

It seems like this happens when the game generates high level regens who are only 15 years old. I think I've seen some 14 year olds as well, but won't swear on it. By high level, I don't just mean high PA, but pretty high starting CA. 100+ CA to begin with. When you consider that CA in the 120-135 range can be a reasonable player in a top division, that's a really impressive 15 year old. With some combination of good personality, good coaches, good facilities, and regular matches, they develop rapidly and you end up in a situation like this. As a rare thing, its not a problem and not completely unrealistic. As a common thing, that gets a little less likely. Having them hit that level at 20 or 21 is more true to life, it would seem.

I guess you are right, but my guy maxed out his potential at the age of 17. That's just insane. And he didn't do it in the "perfect" environment, i.e. a big club in Europe. He hit a CA of 190 at his home town club in Columbia and nobody ever took notice. He had a value of 50,000 Euros when I discovered him and his insane attributes. Something IS wrong here ;-)

I guess you are right, but my guy maxed out his potential at the age of 17. That's just insane. And he didn't do it in the "perfect" environment, i.e. a big club in Europe. He hit a CA of 190 at his home town club in Columbia and nobody ever took notice. He had a value of 50,000 Euros when I discovered him and his insane attributes. Something IS wrong here ;-)

Did you by any chance add Columbia as playable league after you started your save? When leagues are added I've seen (in previous editions) that sometimes crazy good players are added. Also these kind of players from recently added leagues are often cheap because they haven't played/won anything yet. That's what I saw in earlier versions, anyways...

That's how it's supposed to be!

Oh I agree.

I still think it is to easy to identify good players and build a good team though, but FM 15 has been a massive step in the right direction compared to earlier versions.

Did you by any chance add Columbia as playable league after you started your save? When leagues are added I've seen (in previous editions) that sometimes crazy good players are added. Also these kind of players from recently added leagues are often cheap because they haven't played/won anything yet. That's what I saw in earlier versions, anyways...

No, Columbia never was active and still isn't. So no interference from there.

Good shout - this happened to me on the previous FM15 game. Bored of the English leagues, I added Spain & all these amazing players with no single digit attributes were added for teams like Elche & Granada.

Like you said, these could be picked up for £1.5million etc. The only thing I would say was that the players were at the peak of their careers eg. 27, 28 & 29 never did I see a 17 year packing any wonder stats.

• 1 month later...

If you see screenshots with just the player profile in it then every change his attributes have been edited.

If they haven't been edited, why not show the entire screenshot which includes the bar at the bottom of your monitor which has the tabs on it?

Heck I admit I use FMRTE15 but I don't edit player attributes, I just like to use it to search the youth intake every season and when I need a player replacement for my starting 11.

Archived