[FM2015][SKIN] Vitrex MMXV

fenomeno9

yqnVSW3.png

14.1.2015 - New release 1.0

Ladies and gentlemen, it's my pleasure to present to you me and my friend Emil's new skin Vitrex MMXV: A stylish, dark skin for FMer's playing on 1920x1080 resolution, adding loads of nice visual and interface tweaks, making the game even more enjoyable.

The skin is named after the two latin words victorem and rex, with a twist, the first one meaning winner/champion and the latter king. MMXV is the year 2015.

We want to thank DazS8, michaeltmurrayuk‎, wannchupbrew, theBantams, ArtDekDok and wkdsoul for adding to this skin in one or the other way (sorry if we forgot someone, and if so, please let us know).

Hope you all enjoy!

Includes following changes:

• Menus and general graphic:
  • New intro screen
  • New sidebar with 3D effect
  • New sidebar icons
  • New titlebar/header
  • Tweaked size and color of various fonts
  • Tweaked size of various panels and sidebar
  • Instant result button added
    Player views:
  • New panel setup for player overview
  • New kit back behind player pic
  • New signature style name under player pic
  • Media description added in player info panel
  • New scout report card overview
  • New attribute colors
  • New additional player info in titlebar
    Club/squad/manager/inbox views:
  • New panel setup for club overview
  • Coloured fixtures in schedule/calendar
  • New comprehensive scout inbox reports
  • New color tags for news items
  • New panel setup for manager overview
  • New panel setup for squad view
    Match views:
  • New panel setup for pre-match
  • New match ticket added to pre-match screen
  • Captain icon added to starting lineups overview
  • New panel setup for match engine
  • Kits added instead of logos in in-match overview
  • New scoreboards
  • New TV logo added to match screen
  • And additional small fixes here and there...

Installation:

Extract and place the "vitrex2015" folder in your skin folder (typically found in "C:\User\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\skins), clear your cache and load the skin from the preferences menu in FM.

Preview:

Rams0IJ.jpg

uuawwiW.jpg

aVgpgqA.jpg

zJ8x6TQ.jpg

XOsAoTR.jpg

MrjG7xD.jpg

VNoA67d.jpg

tUAcHBs.jpg

vyzh4Wd.jpg

9xAkJH0.jpg

N3y9q6X.jpg

19.1.2015 - Update 2.0

Includes following new changes:

• New transparent logo added to sidebar
  • New loading icon when processing matches/days
    Player views:
  • Fixed error causing correct player attribute colors not to show
  • New scout report card icons
  • New more realistic default picture for unknown players
  • New colors on picking buttons/icons on squad overview
  • New hired/fired/resigned icons on manager timeline
  • New color to youth star rating
  • New star-shaped position markers on mini pitch
  • New wider squad overview

Installation:

Extract and place the "vitrex2015" folder in your skin folder (typically found in "C:\User\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\skins), and overwrite already existing files if propted. Clear your cache and load the skin from the preferences menu in FM.

Preview:

Olp2cCl.jpg

50tl37N.jpg

AKQNRS0.jpg

Looks great, some things missing here and there but only coz i play windowed. Looks really slick. if i didnt make my own i'd use this :)

You finally got the scout report to fit? I just made the thing customisable like the squad/team lists, was too much faffing trying to find the description codes.

Looks great, some things missing here and there but only coz i play windowed. Looks really slick. if i didnt make my own i'd use this :)

You finally got the scout report to fit? I just made the thing customisable like the squad/team lists, was too much faffing trying to find the description codes.

What skin would you say was the best for windowed mode wkdsoul? Like yourself i too play windowed and seem to be missing a good few panels.Bit of a pain in the .... to be honest.

What skin would you say was the best for windowed mode wkdsoul? Like yourself i too play windowed and seem to be missing a good few panels.Bit of a pain in the .... to be honest.

not sure, i made me own in the end.

prob steklo or drake's new one.. drake is just released to he's probably in fixing mode so may adjust anything you need at the min. Velium i think its called.

yeh quite like Drakes one,what is your one called? didnt know you made one to be honest mate unless ive overlooked it,which is quite probable!!

I didnt release it, its just a mishmash of all my fav bits, a new sidebar/icons and some tweaks and shifting of stuff here and there. I cant stop fiddling with things i see. Ive had the game since launch put maybe 2 weeks in the actual 'game' lol.

I didnt release it, its just a mishmash of all my fav bits, a new sidebar/icons and some tweaks and shifting of stuff here and there. I cant stop fiddling with things i see. Ive had the game since launch put maybe 2 weeks in the actual 'game' lol.

Haha yeh gets a bit like that at times,i know a good few people who are more interested in tech and moddying rather than actual playing the game itself.

Haha yeh gets a bit like that at times,i know a good few people who are more interested in tech and moddying rather than actual playing the game itself.

Ive an eye on the post transfer window update to start my long term game. i can tweak till then :)

I'm playing in 1440*900 %100 zoom, and especially on the player screen it doesn't fit(can't read some texts and some panels are weird).

Can you make it compatible with this resolution also? I will be really grateful.

I might release one for that resolution soon yes.

Yeah i did in the end. It helped reducing the width of the inbox panel as well.

Never thought of that, might actually be a good idea to make them changeable in game!

Looks perfect, I will give it a try. Thank you!

Edit: How can I use my league's TV logo in the match screen? (instead of CORA3) And is it possible to see different TV logo in CL?

It's our TV's logo buyukcekmece-digiturk-bayileri-0538-695-73-73.jpeg

Yes it is possible.

Download this picture and rename it to espn.png.

H2OP9Rb.png

And put it into your "C:\User\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\skins\vitrex2015\graphics\icons\logos" folder.

Yeah i did in the end. It helped reducing the width of the inbox panel as well.

Never thought of that, might actually be a good idea to make them changeable in game!

Dead easy, just have a look at the team squad xml, you'll see the info you need.

Can you provide me your client object browser file? or tell me how you got the minisidebar because i keep getting an error when i try to do it...

panels and open the file "client object browser"

Go to the line : <attachment class="test_screen_size_attachment" alignment="horizontal" min_value="0" max_value="0" set_property="widt" true_value="45" false_value="160"

Change the max_value="0" to 1400, then save, reload your skin and it should work.

Version 1.1 released (minor update):

- Error causing correct player attribute colors not to show fixed

- Minor color changes to team squad screen made

- New scout report card icons included

Installation:

Extract and place the "vitrex2015" folder in your skin folder (typically found in "C:\User\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\skins"), clear your cache and load the skin from the preferences menu in FM.

Download:

Download update here: Update 1.1 (only updated files, remember to download full skin first if you don't have it already).

Version 1.1 released (minor update):

- Error causing correct player attribute colors not to show fixed

- Minor color changes to team squad screen made

- New scout report card icons included

Installation:

Extract and place the "vitrex2015" folder in your skin folder (typically found in "C:\User\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\skins"), clear your cache and load the skin from the preferences menu in FM.

Download:

Download update here: Update 1.1 (only updated files, remember to download full skin first if you don't have it already).

Does it support 1440*900?

Again though i must reiterate,its not a criticism guys just a personal opinion.All work i see on here is appreciated by the people who make stuff.

No worries, didnt take it as such. :)

I've been back and forth with colours/fonts/panels for the last week.. i swear when the jan upate is done i'm playing this thing.

Thats normal looking one -> http://oi61.tinypic.com/zoi45i.jpg

yeh, i have to say it looks a tad too much with new sidebar... simplicity is the way :D

Just to clarify for those reading the last few posts. The new icons in this skin are the scouting report ones, not the sidebar (thats just my own skin pics)

The sidebar in Vitrex is still the blue one in the OP shots.

19.1.2015 - Update 2.0

Includes following new changes:

• New transparent logo added to sidebar
  • New loading icon when processing matches/days
    Player views:
  • Fixed error causing correct player attribute colors not to show
  • New scout report card icons
  • New more realistic default picture for unknown players
  • New colors on picking buttons/icons on squad overview
  • New hired/fired/resigned icons on manager timeline
  • New color to youth star rating
  • New star-shaped position markers on mini pitch
  • New wider squad overview

Installation:

Extract and place the "vitrex2015" folder in your skin folder (typically found in "C:\User\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\skins), and overwrite already existing files if propted. Clear your cache and load the skin from the preferences menu in FM.

Preview:

Olp2cCl.jpg

50tl37N.jpg

AKQNRS0.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

HI there,

First off, let me just say how much I like what you have done with this skin. It's by far the best one I've used for FM, period!

I do have one question though: I'm currently playing in the Danish leage, and there is one thing that catches my OCD eye - the Danish special characters (Æ. Ø, Å) seem to be missing from the "Match day ticket". Here is should say Brøndby Stadion, Brøndby and BRØNDBY VS. AAB, bu the Øs are missing.

25hh11c.jpg

Is there a way to easily fix this - replacing the font used here, maybe?

Thanks a lot in advance for your answer.

HI there,

First off, let me just say how much I like what you have done with this skin. It's by far the best one I've used for FM, period!

I do have one question though: I'm currently playing in the Danish leage, and there is one thing that catches my OCD eye - the Danish special characters (Æ. Ø, Å) seem to be missing from the "Match day ticket". Here is should say Brøndby Stadion, Brøndby and BRØNDBY VS. AAB, bu the Øs are missing.

25hh11c.jpg

Is there a way to easily fix this - replacing the font used here, maybe?

Thanks a lot in advance for your answer.

Hi there.

Good point! Æ and Å is there, but you are right, the Dolce font doesn't have a Ø unfortunately.

Anyway there is a quite easy fix. Actually two. One is a little quicker than the other.

1: Open the file match preview panel.xml found in the panels folder inside the skin folder. Open it with a good text editor, for example NotePad++ which is free. In the xml file, you will find the Dolce and Dolce2 font mentioned 9 times all together. Change those to whatever font you like within the fonts folder inside the skin folder. "ProximaNova-Reg" is the standard text throughout FM, try that, and see if you like it. If you have a custom fint you like, just put the font like into the fonts folder, and change the Dolce/Dolce2 tags within the xml file to whatever the name of your font is.

2: The quickest way to change without doing any coding, is to simply delete the Dolce and Dolce2 font files from the fonts folder within the skin folder. BUT if you do, you need to replace it with another font you like, and rename that font to Dolce, make a second copy and call that Dolce2. If you fail to have font files called Dolce and Dolce2 in the folder, the game will possibly not show any text on the ticket - or possibly just fall back to the standard text, i am not 100% sure. Anyway i am sure you get the point. The only thing about method 2 that might be a problem, is that by changing the Dolce fonts to another type of font with the same name, you will have the same text type in the main menu of the game, as that also use the same font as the ticket.

Hope that helped you, and glad you like the skin.

Update coming soon btw.

Love this skin. Only request would be to add the ability to show real trophy images, which might not be something anyone else cares about. so its a minor request lol

there are only 7 trophy images in the whole game for ever comp. you can change the basic 7 but not every one

Archived