[FM2015][SKIN] Vitrex MMXV

fenomeno9

there are only 7 trophy images in the whole game for ever comp. you can change the basic 7 but not every one

I've only seen it work on the Scorpio skins, but its possible to show real trophies. I created a trophy pack from a competition superpack a long time ago but never figured out how to make them show in the game. It only works on the one set of skins, and I can't find anything in the skins files to see how its done.

I have a trophies pack working in all my skins. create a folder, name it trophies and put the trophy pics in there,Just go to the specific skin put the folder in the "graphics" folder. If you dont have one create it. Reload the skin and the trophies appear.

I've only seen it work on the Scorpio skins, but its possible to show real trophies. I created a trophy pack from a competition superpack a long time ago but never figured out how to make them show in the game. It only works on the one set of skins, and I can't find anything in the skins files to see how its done.

there are real trophy images hut they are the same, the same league winners trophy, one for league cup, one for main cup etc. not one for every trophy

there are real trophy images hut they are the same, the same league winners trophy, one for league cup, one for main cup etc. not one for every trophy

I see what you mean now, sorry. I managed to find it in the Scorpio skin and copied it over, but it is indeed just a handful of them.

best skin for me.

how can i turn off the sky sports hd aspect. not so keen on that

Good to hear you enjoy it! Just go into the skin folder (Vitrex) and from there find this file: graphics -> icons -> logos and simply delete the "ESPN" file or edit it with photoshop, making it all blank and save it as a .png file.

This is the easiest way.

If you know coding, or actually just have a text editor, the proper way would be going into the panels folder in the skin folder, find the "match full window.xml" file and erase the piece of code from line 35 to 38:

<widget class=picture" id="pict" file="icons/logos/espn" scale_picture="true".................................................</widget>

This is definitely one of my favourite skins on this year's game, however it's the only skin that's caused multiple crash dumps, so I don't use it anymore which is a shame. I haven't had a single crash while using another skin, yet I've had 5+ on this one. There must be something conflicting somewhere. I know a couple of others who use this skin and have the same issue.

To be honest with you, i find this info quite strange.

I know thousands of people have been using the skin for around 3 months now, including myself ofcourse, playing somewhere between 2-4 hours every day, and haven't had 1 single crash, nor heard of any issues before, from anyone.

Could you please send me one of those dumps? I'm quite sure it's not the skin.

I've got no idea how to retrieve crashes. It may not be the skin, but it's just weird that the only crashes I've had in this game have been when using it. I've amended the skin so it's only the icons showing on the left. Dunno if that's causing issues. It was only one value I changed to minimize it though.

I'm back using it now, as save times are quicker, so I can do a weekly save. I'll see how it goes.

Congrats on a top quality skin my personal favourite. My only issue is that I can't find the " knowledge level " on the scout report which shows percentage of scouting report completed and what areas are still to be scouted ie injury proneness, adaptability etc..perhaps this feature isn't included...otherwise top job

I've got no idea how to retrieve crashes. It may not be the skin, but it's just weird that the only crashes I've had in this game have been when using it. I've amended the skin so it's only the icons showing on the left. Dunno if that's causing issues. It was only one value I changed to minimize it though.

I'm back using it now, as save times are quicker, so I can do a weekly save. I'll see how it goes.

I had the same issue as you. But I deleted a XML file (probably from another skin) in the skin folder and no longer experience any crash. This is by far the best skin for FM 2015 so far. :)

Congrats on a top quality skin my personal favourite. My only issue is that I can't find the " knowledge level " on the scout report which shows percentage of scouting report completed and what areas are still to be scouted ie injury proneness, adaptability etc..perhaps this feature isn't included...otherwise top job

Yes something missing in reports screen, hope it will be fixed in next update. This is the best skin by far for me, thx again for the hard work.

Sorry if I'm being an idiot but where do I get the badges and face packs used with this skin?

He's using metalltic logos and cutout facepacks :thup: You can find them in skinning section or Sortitoutsi forum.

I've noticed that since the last update, sometimes when you go to the tactics screen, all the players and positions are missing from the 'pitch view'. Navigating away to another screen, then coming back fixes it usually, but it's a bit annoying. It's an absolutely top notch skin though, my favourite this year, no question.

I've noticed that since the last update, sometimes when you go to the tactics screen, all the players and positions are missing from the 'pitch view'. Navigating away to another screen, then coming back fixes it usually, but it's a bit annoying. It's an absolutely top notch skin though, my favourite this year, no question.

thats happening on a couple, i'll see if i can find the fix.

Delete the tactic files in the tactics folder. Not only the tactics screen are missing on pitch view, somehow the tactic files can cause the sliding animation bug too.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey

I've never used a skin before, but I installed this one after seeing a screenshot in another part of the forum and thought it looked amazing :D I have installed it, and it is working fine, however I was wondering how I would go about tweaking it? My main issue is that during a game, I have the formations overlapping on the screen. In the usual FM skin, the players have numbers on their shirts but this skin has changed them to player names. This would be fine apart from the fact that it only ever shows the first initial and a letter or two of the surname. Is there a way I can change it back? Also, I'm not a fan of the massive overlaying information tabs when the game is inbetween highlights, especially as it covers the things I do have on the pitch already, can I remove this?

Thank you

Hi there.

Good point! Æ and Å is there, but you are right, the Dolce font doesn't have a Ø unfortunately.

Anyway there is a quite easy fix. Actually two. One is a little quicker than the other.

1: Open the file match preview panel.xml found in the panels folder inside the skin folder. Open it with a good text editor, for example NotePad++ which is free. In the xml file, you will find the Dolce and Dolce2 font mentioned 9 times all together. Change those to whatever font you like within the fonts folder inside the skin folder. "ProximaNova-Reg" is the standard text throughout FM, try that, and see if you like it. If you have a custom fint you like, just put the font like into the fonts folder, and change the Dolce/Dolce2 tags within the xml file to whatever the name of your font is.

2: The quickest way to change without doing any coding, is to simply delete the Dolce and Dolce2 font files from the fonts folder within the skin folder. BUT if you do, you need to replace it with another font you like, and rename that font to Dolce, make a second copy and call that Dolce2. If you fail to have font files called Dolce and Dolce2 in the folder, the game will possibly not show any text on the ticket - or possibly just fall back to the standard text, i am not 100% sure. Anyway i am sure you get the point. The only thing about method 2 that might be a problem, is that by changing the Dolce fonts to another type of font with the same name, you will have the same text type in the main menu of the game, as that also use the same font as the ticket.

Hope that helped you, and glad you like the skin.

Update coming soon btw.

Option 1 worked like a charm, thank you very much for that! Made the skin that much cleaner to me, and by far the best one I've used. Please keep up the great work with it.

• 3 weeks later...

I like the skin, but is there a way to put the timeline bar back somehow? The bar at the bottom of a match, showing highlights and cards. It was great to skip to certain parts of the match or rewind and watch a goal again and I find myself really missing it.

I like the skin, but is there a way to put the timeline bar back somehow? The bar at the bottom of a match, showing highlights and cards. It was great to skip to certain parts of the match or rewind and watch a goal again and I find myself really missing it.

Erase the xml file called match time slider... Reload skin and that's all.

Hunt3r, did you get this to work? It hasn't worked on mine.
I found that file in the Vitrex/Panels folder and deleted it. Reloaded the skin, but it hasn't worked. Not sure what I did wrong.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived