Anyone else frantically checking to see if the beta's up?

Urk...

Just checked my GMG key page, and it's now saying "No keys available for this game". I'm *hoping* it's only been triggered to say that due to the stock outage and that I'm "still in the queue" and will still get one in time for the Beta.

Right?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Urk...

Just checked my GMG key page, and it's now saying "No keys available for this game". I'm *hoping* it's only been triggered to say that due to the stock outage and that I'm "still in the queue" and will still get one in time for the Beta.

Right?

It says that for everyone regardless of when they ordered. GMG hasn't received word to release the keys to customers yet. I had the same thing with my pre-order of the new Civilization until pre-loading started. Then it showed the key.

It says that for everyone regardless of when they ordered. GMG hasn't received word to release the keys to customers yet. I had the same thing with my pre-order of the new Civilization until pre-loading started. Then it showed the key.

Ah, ok. Thanks. Could've sworn it said "Key will be available when game is released", or something similar, before.

The important question guys is; tracksuit or tactical?

I'm surprised, and a little disappointed that more information hasn't been released about this. Not the sort of thing they should be letting us go "blind" into really. You'd surely have to play two separate saves to understand what both means ATM. They've really given next to zero info on their biggest new feature.

• Administrators
pre ordered with CD Keys inc beta as its not listed on the si partners list does that mean I'm not going to get the key early :)

Somebody posted about CD Keys earlier - http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/399843-Anyone-else-frantically-checking-to-see-if-the-beta-s-up?p=9904574&viewfull=1#post9904574

As said in the post, if you're not sure check with the retailer.

Those of us that have the beta code can we enter it NOW? via steam activate a product?
You can, but you can't download it yet.

Yes literally just done that and all recognised so yes football manager 15 all sitting there but nothing can be accessed. God what a difference to my weekend this all could be...

Min Specs now!!! Im literally in a corner staring at my screen and noticed im rocking back and forth quite vigorously!! Cant take the suspense much longer

I know every year is different and all that, but does that usually happen right before beta release? Notice, I said "usually"!

My gmg email address is my work address so I won't get the email with the key tonight if the beta drops :(

Can anyone confirm who has received their code via email that if you go to your orders on the gmg website the code is also displayed on there?

Thanks

My gmg email address is my work address so I won't get the email with the key tonight if the beta drops :(

Can anyone confirm who has received their code via email that if you go to your orders on the gmg website the code is also displayed on there?

Thanks

Yes it is displayed in your games library

Anyone looking to get BETA access with an purchase from now with CD KEYS will not get beta access!

I had this confirmed in an email 10 mins ago!

Oh sec, i realized that you already got it so you will have 2 weeks beta access. If you didn't get it, you can contact with Steam support.

2014-10-22 18:19 GMT+03:00

---- CDKeysHere wrote ----

Hello, our current version doesn't include beta, sorry.

2014-10-22 16:43 GMT+03:00

Dear Sir/Madam

Will I get the beta access with this purchase, it is roughly 2 weeks prior 2 the games launch on November the 7th.

Mark

Not sure about this year but last year I pre ordered ages before release and got no beta. Also it's not on the sticky of beta people.

Archived