(2) JPN Facepacks Download

(3) JPN 2014 2D+3D kits (J1,J2) Download

* 02/11/2014 Update

League File Update

Players DB Update

Facepacks Update

[install]

(1) LNC files delete <<Important>>

Please delete all files that exist in this folder.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2014\data\db\1400\lnc\all

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2014\data\db\1430\lnc\all

・fake.lnc

・nleague.lnc

etc

(2) Install

*Do not change the file names.

(1) LNC file install

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2014\data\db\1430\lnc\all

zzz JPN name fixes (eng).lnc ... Japanese Competition and Club real name fixes

When this file is not installed, the competition of Japan does not become a real name.

(2) DBC files install

C:\Users\****(USERNAME)\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\editor data

(000)Japan_DB_xxxxxx.dbc ... Japanese Players DB

(001)Japan_League_xxxxxx.dbc ... Japanese League

[Competition]

< League >

J.League Division One

J.League Division Two

J.League Division Three

Japan Football League

Regional League Division One

Regional League Division Two

< Cup >

Emperor's Cup

Yamazaki Nabisco Cup

Xerox Super Cup

National Regional Leagues Final Series

All Japan Senior Soccer Championship

East Japan Senior Soccer Tournament

West Japan Senior Soccer Tournament

KSL Ichihara Cup

KSL Cup

KSL Island Sield

< International >

Suruga Bank Championship

< Asia >

South Asia Football Championship

*Install FAQ

(1) DBC file

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/368799-Editors-Hideaway-Rules-amp-FAQ-s-PLEASE-READ-BEFORE-POSTING!?p=9143251&viewfull=1#post9143251

Where Should I save files to?

Whether you have created the files yourself or downloaded them they need to be placed in the following locations for them to be loaded into the game.

PC - My Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 20xx > editor data

MAC - Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 20xx > editor data

Remember when saving files you have created yourself always use the File > Save As within the editor

Where can i find the editor data folder

PC- My Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 20xx > editor data

MAC - Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 20xx > editor data

(2) Facepacks and Kits

Where can i find the graphics folder

PC- My Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 20xx > graphics

MAC - Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 20xx > graphics

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When you writed this:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2014\data\db\1400\lnc\all

・fake.lnc

・greek name change.lnc

・korean name change.lnc

・lic_dan_swe_fra.lnc

・nleague.lnc

・turkish name change.lnc

・italian awards.lnc

do you mean that I delete those file?

Sorry but I'm italian boy and don't speak English very well :(

Something strange happened here in my cheeks, I downloaded the file fm 2013 (and faces fm 2013 you released this topic: http://community.sigames.com/showthr...panese-League- 2013 - (13.3DB))

And now I downloaded and extracted to my graphics folder to your new file fm 2014, and I realize that many players are the faces changed, what happened? I extracted and replaced, thinking that replacing motorcade, apparently I would have to have taken sides of FM 2013 is not? : /

The faces were wrong here, I had already faces fm 2013 (the Japanese league that I downloaded here on the forum taken by widehawk) and extract these new faces of 2014 for graphics folder, replacing the old and new coming to lay, but I see that several players are exchanged with the faces! What should I do? Delete all faces are Japanese and install this package?

The faces were wrong here, I had already faces fm 2013 (the Japanese league that I downloaded here on the forum taken by widehawk) and extract these new faces of 2014 for graphics folder, replacing the old and new coming to lay, but I see that several players are exchanged with the faces! What should I do? Delete all faces are Japanese and install this package?

There is no interchangeability in the JPN Facepacks of FM13 and the JPN Facepacks of FM14. The JPN Facepacks of FM13 cannot be used. Erase everything. Afterwards, install the JPN Fecepakcs of FM14.

・fake.lnc

・greek name change.lnc

・korean name change.lnc

・lic_dan_swe_fra.lnc

・nleague.lnc

・turkish name change.lnc

・italian awards.lnc

Turkish names what's wrong with it ???

There is no interchangeability in the JPN Facepacks of FM13 and the JPN Facepacks of FM14. The JPN Facepacks of FM13 cannot be used. Erase everything. Afterwards, install the JPN Fecepakcs of FM14.

What the hell! I use paninis faces, so I have to delete all the photos and Japanese only install package 2014! Going to work! kkkk

Anyway congratulations for your work friend

・fake.lnc

・greek name change.lnc

・korean name change.lnc

・lic_dan_swe_fra.lnc

・nleague.lnc

・turkish name change.lnc

・italian awards.lnc

Turkish names what's wrong with it ???

You don't need to delete

・turkish name change.lnc (File for renaming Spor Toto Super League to Spor Toto Süper Lig)

・italian awards.lnc (Wrong Award names on 14.0.0 corrected I think)

as they have no effect on league working-not working...

Same for greek name change.lnc (That's change only for GREEK language FM users play Their league name as written on Greek Alphabet)

Only BAD WOLWES are fake.lnc and nleague.lnc

You don't need to delete

・turkish name change.lnc (File for renaming Spor Toto Super League to Spor Toto Süper Lig)

・italian awards.lnc (Wrong Award names on 14.0.0 corrected I think)

as they have no effect on league working-not working...

Same for greek name change.lnc (That's change only for GREEK language FM users play Their league name as written on Greek Alphabet)

Only BAD WOLWES are fake.lnc and nleague.lnc

Ah Okay, Thank You.. :)

Regards,

Tatar

My sides are wrong, foreign players like Jorge Wagner-faced Japanese player. In 2013 fm was working, I have done downloading every update you've been posting, replacing the creatives of the Japanese championship as well as those to put in folders inc, publisher date ... And the faces I have downloaded each package offers you to download and extract faces to my folder, replacing and adding new files. But from what I understand, this fm 2014 the ids are different, so that would exclude all Japanese faces installed and put only the last packet to be alright, am I correct?

It is impossible for me, although the paninis are visually different from photos of Japanese, I have nearly 170 thousand faces, would not have another form of files work? : /

• 3 weeks later...
My sides are wrong, foreign players like Jorge Wagner-faced Japanese player. In 2013 fm was working, I have done downloading every update you've been posting, replacing the creatives of the Japanese championship as well as those to put in folders inc, publisher date ... And the faces I have downloaded each package offers you to download and extract faces to my folder, replacing and adding new files. But from what I understand, this fm 2014 the ids are different, so that would exclude all Japanese faces installed and put only the last packet to be alright, am I correct?

It is impossible for me, although the paninis are visually different from photos of Japanese, I have nearly 170 thousand faces, would not have another form of files work? : /

I'm sorry. All individual situations cannot be supported. Are not you using other dbc files?

Found a scheduling issue with Regional Leagues Finals Series:

3games_zpsc912b88f.png

There is no problem. This is a real schedule.

*JFA Web Site (Google Translate)

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=ja&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.jfa.or.jp%2Fmatch%2Fmatches%2F2013%2F1124chiiki_league%2Findex.html&sandbox=1

Well I'm into my 3rd season with FC Osaka with no issues so far.

good to hear that.

the issue about club info is still there though? not exactly gamebreaking but a bit annoying though I know it's not authotrs' fault :)

good to hear that.

the issue about club info is still there though? not exactly gamebreaking but a bit annoying though I know it's not authotrs' fault :)

Yeah, no club info, facilities info or history. Really annoying, but as you say, not the creators fault, it is a SI licensing issue.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok so I've never downloaded a league file that isn't through steam, so I'm a bit lost on how to incorporate this file. I understand deleting the LNC files. But where do I specifically put the 3 files? The directions are a bit confusing for a newbie (at this) like me.

Could someone give me a "dummies" guide for putting the files in the right spots? Thanks and much appreciated.

A question, I've tweaked this via swapping with an extinct nation and is now fully unlocked (information tabs history etc) which is great by the way :) and works great domestically all Japanese players clubs etc have this new nationality (new japan) and made japan extinct now my question is if any one can help because its a new nation there's no qualification for continental and world cup etc in fact the old now extinct Japan is still in World Cup Qualifiers, is there a way to edit this in it would be amazing to have a full working unlocked J-League :)

Untitled1.jpg

Untitled11.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

Hi. I've just downloaded this and ran into a bit of a problem.

When I go to start a new game, I cannot select Japan because of a problem with one league;

PvldaSpl.png

According to the internet there are only supposed to be 14 teams, and there are 14 teams that are part of the league according to the editor, but I have no idea how to make it so the league only needs 14 teams, instead of the 18 it seems to want.

-I have gone through all the correct procedures (deleting the lnc files, ect.).

-I am playing on the brand new January update (version 14.3.0).

-I have about 30 editor data files in total (I've checked starting a game with just the two Japan editor data files enabled and all others disabled and the same problem is still there, so none of them are causing problems)