[FM14] Japanese League

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also with NORMAL database it's impossible to play Japan League

Don't believe that's true. Made a new game after update with normal database and it works just fine

tried to find working file, but couldn't with the last update. The only thing which i did and it's worked with me, by changing 3rd tier no. of teams (same file), from 18 to 14, but it's still 18 teams with 4 teams can't be managed. Not sure how i did that lol.

The source of the error is the fact the JFL has been moved down the 4th tier and been replaced by a new tier 3 league called the J3 League in an attempt to have a fully professional 3rd tier.

the problem solved just by change number of teams option, from 18 to 14. The File work for me now.

download

• 2 weeks later...

I load a game.... but FC TOKYO,ALBIREX,Cerezo,Kashima and GAMBA... are without players....

I have included all jpn players at the start... but nothing

Probably is a conflict with another db.. but last version of JPN was Ok...100%

To Rimmshot.

How to fix

Fixing this is relatively simple, but the effects will only apply to games you have created after fixing it.

Go to:

Windows

Program Files (x86) \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ football manager 2014 \ data \ db \ 1430 \ lnc \ all

Mac

[username] > library > Application support > Steam > steamapps >common > football manager 2014 > data > db > 1430 > lnc > all

Here you will find 3 or more files:

fake.lnc

lic_dan_swe_fra.lnc

nleague.lnc.

Simply delete these 3 files before you create a new game.

Here is the complete list of what is unlocked by deleting them:

National teams of Germany, China, South Korea and Japan become playable.

Enable player pics for national teams of The Netherlands and France.

Fix real name of Oliver Kahn (he's with nickname Jens Mustermann).

Fix names for various Danish, Swedish and French competitions.

Restore real players for the team Albirex Niigata (Singapore).

Fix colors and names for various clubs, stadiums, cities in Asian countries.

http://www.fmscout.com/q-10129-Unlock-Germany-China-South-Korea-and-Japan-national-teams-in-FM14.html

To Rimmshot.

How to fix

Fixing this is relatively simple, but the effects will only apply to games you have created after fixing it.

Go to:

Windows

Program Files (x86) \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ football manager 2014 \ data \ db \ 1430 \ lnc \ all

Mac

[username] > library > Application support > Steam > steamapps >common > football manager 2014 > data > db > 1430 > lnc > all

Here you will find 3 or more files:

fake.lnc

lic_dan_swe_fra.lnc

nleague.lnc.

Simply delete these 3 files before you create a new game.

Here is the complete list of what is unlocked by deleting them:

National teams of Germany, China, South Korea and Japan become playable.

Enable player pics for national teams of The Netherlands and France.

Fix real name of Oliver Kahn (he's with nickname Jens Mustermann).

Fix names for various Danish, Swedish and French competitions.

Restore real players for the team Albirex Niigata (Singapore).

Fix colors and names for various clubs, stadiums, cities in Asian countries.

http://www.fmscout.com/q-10129-Unlock-Germany-China-South-Korea-and-Japan-national-teams-in-FM14.html

I did everything you said here. But i still dont see real name players with the japanese clubs.

There are some errors in this file it appears.

Clubs are being promoted to J3 and JFL, but neither of these leagues are relegating any teams... meaning the number of teams expand by every season. Even when trying to run only J1 and J2, these problems are being simulated. This needs to be fixed.

Or... wait a minute...

Just looked at it in the editor, and this has set up different rules for a number of changes over the course of the years 'til 2024... how is this supposed to work? I very much doubt that the Japanese football has been planning these changes ahead in real life... could someone please explain what this is all about?

I have just finished my second season (2015) won the league the first year, and won the opening and closing championships and the grand final in the second

It now says i have won the league 4 times, 2014, 2015, 2015 and 2015

Surely this cannot be right?

• 4 weeks later...

Is the youth intake for Japan August 27th? I have the J.League loaded but none of the clubs have any regens and I'm in 2015. :/ I did a test with Japan (All leagues) to ensure that everything was okay and saw regens there but just curious if the date was moved.

• 6 months later...
This appears to work for the default FM15 DB. The only issue will be possible duplicates due to Japanese based players moving elsewhere during the summer

Any chance you could upload the file, please? I was going to cross-reference it with all the Japanese transfers from the Summer onwards and remove the duplicates.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey, I downloaded this awesome DB but I can't seem to get the correct club names. Always with Kobe Leone and Osaka AC, for example...and I did remove all the files in the lnc folder. Could anybody offer any input on what could I do?

• 2 weeks later...

i have the same prob as some others have mentioned above.

all looks good (except relegation/promotion) in editor with players and staff. but when i run japanese league nothing but grey players and a few on loan.

i also use "susie real name fix" and "nik33 fm15 datapack" and both works fine. japan doesnt dont matter if i run it alone or not.

any suggestions?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

This is probably a longshot, but does anybody have the final version of this file sitting around? Really want to use Japan in my new FM14 save but can't find this download anywhere. Links from the OP are dead.

The only two downloads I need are the player database.dbc and corresponding facepack. The links posted by the user above me are still active and legit, but it seems either the players.dbc or facepack aren't the final release version because they do not correspond (I'm assuming the creator changed player IDs along the way).

Worst case scenario I could just use the players linked above but would really prefer to have the final version and the facepack that goes along with it.

Would really appreciate if anybody could check for this. :) Thank you.