Champions of Europe 2012/13 Thread

Philip Rolfe

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I really hope this is the policy they're pursuing now, it does look like they are but who the hell knows what Roman will decide to do tomorrow, no stability in anything at the club. It wouldn't surprise me for us to sign no strikers at the end of the season, or to ***** £50m on someone not up to it again, whatever Roman's mood that day is will dictate our transfers. Just wish he had better advisers around him, and a manager who knew he had a couple of years at least.

Obviously 50m+ players should be out as a transfer target, but right now so should anyone being signed to be a backup, regardless of age, we don't need anymore backup (OK, I might accept a striker, but we can do a half-season of Ba and Lukaku until January and see from there). Bring back the kids on loan, give them a chance and/or use them in rotation. The squad will be bigger just from those players coming back. We can get away with spending £0 this Summer I think, and the closer to £0 we spend the better.

Why would you be happy for our 2nd best player this season to just leave? What a crappy statement that is :D He should definitely be here next season, maybe not play as much but used more in rotation with McEachran and De Bruyne.

"SQUAD SQUAD SQUAD" should be the topic title because people easily forget.

Your post is just dumb. Yeah we can guess there was maybe a 0.1% factor the contract was a reason for the form, no one can prove otherwise. Or we can see he has been in better form for many many years and this isn't anything out of the norm?

I thought the bust-up was pretty funny, Barca player acted like a **** and got shouted at/shoved around a bit, nothing malicious in it.

More disappointed with the ref blowing before the comedy Barca own goal in the making was completed (keeper kicked it into his own defender and it rolled back into the goal, may have all happened after the whistle I'm not sure)

Might have, will need to see it back. They've got each others backs though and have some fight in them, unlike our soft as **** first team.

Just watched the clip, looking at it I think it hit both but Baker got more of the ball on his head. Quite funny though, not as much as the Williams/RVP one though :D

Archived