Champions of Europe 2012/13 Thread

Philip Rolfe

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hazard :cool:

Should've put that to bed loooooooooooooooooooooooong before, really ought to have been a cricket score. Liked the look of Kadlec though, was their most threatening player on the counter. Oh, who was it that slipped and lead to their goal? Couldn't see it from where I was sitting.

Will take Steaua next too.

Is Terry still not fit enough to start, or is Benitez just being a twit again? Our CBs haven't exactly covered themselves in glory recently and we could do with a leader. Expecting us to get annihilated today either way, at least Ba is starting so we'll have eleven players rather than Torres' usual disappearing act.

2-0 really generous for us, should have been more. Maybe it's time to try something different, quite obvious this 2 in CM isn't working, and Ramires has been poor since we started using it. He should never have started, should have been Oscar or Moses.

2-0 really generous for us, should have been more. Maybe it's time to try something different, quite obvious this 2 in CM isn't working, and Ramires has been poor since we started using it. He should never have started, should have been Oscar or Moses.

Yet he gets 90 minutes instead, despite having another really poor performance.

Unless I've missed something you now have Ivanovic at cb, Ramires at rb and Luiz at cm.

I really can't put my finger on what's wrong with that but I think there might be something...

Makes perfect sense to someone at least

4 points off top when old ****face took over. 19 now. reckon we're in for 5th place tbh, so bad every ****ing game it's embarrassing.

Benitez gonna be blamed for this again?

I don't know who was our worst player today, too many candidates to choose from. Think the only players who had good games were Mikel and Cole.

and yes because he has no idea how to make subs. there is no way you can defend him after this ****. players obviously have blame at their feet too but he doesn't exactly help with his ridiculous ineptitude.

What match are you watching if you think Mikel had a good game? I love Mikel but he has been awful today. His tracking of midfield runs has been atrocious and the less said about his attempted tackle for Toure's goal the better.

Benitez gonna be blamed for this again?

I don't know who was our worst player today, too many candidates to choose from. Think the only players who had good games were Mikel and Cole.

Think Cahill played decently, and yes, Benitez gets some blame for playing Ramires who's been poor for a while, and then keeping him on for 90 ****ing minutes when he's been awful and booked. And for setting the team out to not lose, which was never going to work. After the missed penalty we had 3 men in the box for a corner. At 0-0. 3 men.

Archived