What's that? A new Wishlist Thread? What you would like to see in future FM versions.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd like a better way to track my players on loan.

I can ask for reports, but I can't actually understand if their stats have improved easily...

The tracking of loan players is a lot better in FM16 than in previous versions, but now you mention it, it'd be nice to get a report of some kind when the player returns, especially for under-19s on work experience loans. Nothing too fancy, just a bit of feedback from the player himself about what he feels he learned and how beneficial he found it, or observations the coach has made about how he's toughened up, or grown in confidence, whatever. Perhaps something similar to the report we get post-tutoring. Some young players may thrive on loan moves, enjoying slugging it out in the Vanarama North, whilst others may find it less beneficial.

1- I'd love the ability to approach players who are constantly committing unnecessary fouls/getting booked etc. and warn him (much like warning someone who isn't performing in training, possibly) if they aren't more disciplined in the future? I'm sick of having multiple players (4+) booked in consecutive games, even with the "stay on feet" instruction in use.

Possibly, this feature could also be used to change the hidden attribute "dirtiness" as well? Or if a player has a coach or manager with a high "level of discipline", this attribute would decline over time?

2- I'd also love the opportunity to change a team's kits in the off-season. It gets a tad boring after having the same kits year in, year out. Shouldn't be too hard to implement as there is a kit editor included with the "create-a-club" feature. Or maybe have the chairman/owner (whoever decides a team's kits IRL) can change them independently or suggest possible kits for you to chose from.

1- I'd love the ability to approach players who are constantly committing unnecessary fouls/getting booked etc. and warn him (much like warning someone who isn't performing in training, possibly) if they aren't more disciplined in the future? I'm sick of having multiple players (4+) booked in consecutive games, even with the "stay on feet" instruction in use.

Possibly, this feature could also be used to change the hidden attribute "dirtiness" as well? Or if a player has a coach or manager with a high "level of discipline", this attribute would decline over time?

2- I'd also love the opportunity to change a team's kits in the off-season. It gets a tad boring after having the same kits year in, year out. Shouldn't be too hard to implement as there is a kit editor included with the "create-a-club" feature. Or maybe have the chairman/owner (whoever decides a team's kits IRL) can change them independently or suggest possible kits for you to chose from.

There is already a poor disciplinary record chat option.
Why am i not able to do this to a player who has 10 yellow cards in 15 games then?
It should be in Speak about>warn player>Criticise Conduct

I agree with BrutalGrape with point #1. The last 3 seasons i've been bothered with a player picking up yellow cards in left and right. Add to that a few red cards as well. Currently at 16y/1r after 29 games.

I want to chat with him about it but i can't. There's no option to do so.

I know "criticise conduct" is there but when does it trigger? It should have triggered so many times (realistically speaking).

This is what's there:

87ded22f1976cda5c4892f1a92318bd3.png

I'd like a better way to track my players on loan.

I can ask for reports, but I can't actually understand if their stats have improved easily...

I agree. I've mentioned it before on here, but why has the "Players On Loan" screen turned into only their most recent match report and not their overall loan stats. It has no option to change it either.

The only time I can see their "overall" loan info is when I get the monthly report in my inbox. How it looks in that inbox item should be still how the Players On Loan screen should look.

Also, if you've loaned a player to an affiliate would it be terribly unrealistic to have a say in their training? You're basically loaning quality players as a favor to your affiliate. Wouldn't IRL the manager have some say in the player's training/development?

Ways to remove positions from players in my team for example Phil Jones is listed as a midfielder hasn't played there for 4 years and isn't any good there, so when i want to see my depth in Centre Mid I don't want to be seeing players who I have no interest playing there

Hi.

i'm coping this post from thread i opened on the forum and was told to post it here as well.

Hi,

i was wondering where can i see this kind of screen in FM16:

9Yl6Zrf.png

I could just select a category and then check which stats i want to see and then switch between players. In fm16 there you have to select a category and subcategory (completed, intercepted etc) for every single player, and it takes ages to view info that it took seconds to see in FM15. And not to mention that there is not pass completion rate in FM16. And as far as i'm concerned analysis screen went from usefull to completly useless. Please change it back because this is plain stupid. Is it more useful in any sense?

Because in FM15 if i wanted to see shots, chances, passes or whatever for multiple players it took me seconds, and now if takes around 50 clicks to always select and deselect every single thing for every single player.

And please don't dismiss my critisicsm beacause i'm not a "hater" and this is the single downside of FM16 to FM15 i noticed so far. I just don't see any upsides in this new system. It's a lot more complicated, slow and frustrating.

Cheers

Option for more simplistic and ease of use Pro Zone/Stats viewing in games.

Can take 10-12 clicks to view and compare just a couple of insights into how the game is going.

Whilst I'm pleased to see the improvement in this area, SI have killed analyses for me. It just takes far to long, and is tedious and hard to use.

One option that i always miss in transfer negotiation is to add more than one same clause. So for example you can offer 3x after 50 games clause. And you would pay after 50, 100 and 150 apperances, and i think it would be useful. So you could also split it and instead of paying x amount after 30 goals you could offer 3x after 10 league goals.

Please please implement the ability to go to a player who has been moaning about playing time, gets an opportunity and plays like crap that they should not mention playing time for the foreseeable future and get their head down in training! Admittedly they might protest but so often you have players who are unhappy but don't seem to even try when given a chance...

Another one in this space would be when you reject a bid for a player because they've offered about £1 when the player's value is £20m - to be able to agree or at least state your value of them i.e. I'll accept a bit of over £20m - there needs to be some mechanism that stops the player throwing a strop when the club returns with a £1.50 bid and the player thinks that's reasonable!

I can infer the underlying intention but exaggeration is never a good way to get your point across, it runs the risk of those responsible for monitoring this thread for good ideas skipping past your post.

referee attributes

+1 i agree

Option for more simplistic and ease of use Pro Zone/Stats viewing in games.

Can take 10-12 clicks to view and compare just a couple of insights into how the game is going.

Whilst I'm pleased to see the improvement in this area, SI have killed analyses for me. It just takes far to long, and is tedious and hard to use.

+1, this is annoying currently

ME

I wish the devs leaves mainpart of the game like it is instead of implementing more stuff and once and for all produce an ME that you have use for than just to work as cosmetic. Its just so poor in current state and also feels like some of the factors affecting the team is broken. Which one of them i have no clue, but something is not right this year and its definitely not giving you a good feel.

The away games factor i also way to overpowered.

Not much makes any sense in FM16 (Frustrated Manager 16). Despite tactics, despite teams with good results i must say (and a few poor), nothing makes any sense. Its just randomly programmed and to scripted code with an ME that doesnt show what actually happends on the field. So easy to tell when you or opponent is going to score, can tell early in a game if you gonna win or loose the game pretty much.

Then to the shots, 100% of them is taken when its 100% sure its gonna be blocked, when the actual player has a good opportunity he doesnt shoot, oh yea he shoots when aiming for the cornerflag too.

Defenders dont defend, they stand about looking like 5 year olds no matter what instructions and just 1 striker can score with ease despite 4-5 defenders around, realism that lol, so by other means ME has decicded a goal and that is what it shows on screen. Oh yea, forgot they do some tackling but only to swing the ball to another opponent, otherwise they are rare.

Goalkeepers looks cloned from handball and not from football when doing their thing.

The crosses, i sometimes want to use some other tactic, but really dont show much difference as it used to, the scoring from crosses is still there like a scripted animated boring loop. Its fun even to loose if you get the gameplay looking good etc, its not all bout results. I want to see the impcat on the pitch from the tactic instructions i set or when iam using ingame "gametalk". There is nada of that. Simply its just random results poping up, no clue why i won 3-0 or lost 3-0.

In my own opinion you were ahead of your time once, now its lacking and feels more like a quick money grab than its 100% made with love and affection as it all started out as. Hope is still there though.

The best thing that can happend to to this brand is some competition from another managergame so you guys step your game up and fix some real annoying issues and the very very bad ME. All mentioned in tons of reviews so wont go in more on that subject.

Regards

1. Ability to change kit design of a club each season as happens in reality without using the editor.

2. Changing sponsorships each season. Sponsorships categorised by success, reputation and league played in etc

3. Ability to change the name of your U21 and U18 squad like Man City have done.

4. More in depth recognition for what kind of management style you have. (Big spender, tinkerman, youth developer, frugal)

5. Better ability to check the developments of young players.

6. Lower league than conference north and south.

7. Ability to skip first season premiere season matches.

8. More realistic ability to offload players. In the real world if I offload a player with a valuation of 4million pound for free then you're going to get your hand snapped off. Having to stick with players you don't want us frustrating.

9. Managerial trophy cabinet.

I would like to see added to the game more support from the fans, visually. In matches, I can hear the fans and I can see them dancing around, but managing right now as Corinthians, I would like to see the audience wave the São Paulo state flag, or at least a flag with that has the colors of the team. I once saw someone playing FM16 on Youtube and some fans were lighting fireworks and torches in a Portugal Premier League match. I would like to see that be more frequent, at least in countries where flag waving and fireworks in the stands is an often occurrence in big matches.

Of course, we wouldn't see much of this in England, but Brazil, torches, flags waving, balloons flying through the air are all things that happen in big matches every now and again. Would love to have this added.

Seeing this in FM, that would just be awesome: Festa_da_Fiel.jpg

I would like to see more in-depth "analysis" of the transfer market from a journalist point of view. Something I'm missing is a news item that talks about the best and the worst signings of the season.

Right now I can only go into the season summary for a specific country and see two names and their fees. It would be interesting to get more meaty information in a news item at the end of each season regarding this. Maybe a top 5 flops, why they flopped. Like a striker being bought for £25 mill only scored 4 times in the 21 games he played. A GK that was supposed to be the new #1 was injured for 6 months that season and turned out to be a flop.

The same would go fo the best signings of the season. A 19 year old bought for £3 mill that wasn't expected to be anything more than a backup this season went in and made 12 assists when the first teamer ahead of him got injured for 3 months etc.

There are lots of things I'd like to see improved but one issue I have with the game that has been ongoing is with the sound. If you play a BPL game you may expect lots of cheering/chants/jeers etc. But for lower league matches where there are hardly any spectators you would not expect much noise at all. However, from the BPL to the lower leagues the sound remains the same. I had a match with less than 50 spectators apparently, yet the sound for that match was exactly the same as it was in a 30,000 spectator match.

I would like to see more in-depth "analysis" of the transfer market from a journalist point of view. Something I'm missing is a news item that talks about the best and the worst signings of the season.

Right now I can only go into the season summary for a specific country and see two names and their fees. It would be interesting to get more meaty information in a news item at the end of each season regarding this. Maybe a top 5 flops, why they flopped. Like a striker being bought for £25 mill only scored 4 times in the 21 games he played. A GK that was supposed to be the new #1 was injured for 6 months that season and turned out to be a flop.

The same would go fo the best signings of the season. A 19 year old bought for £3 mill that wasn't expected to be anything more than a backup this season went in and made 12 assists when the first teamer ahead of him got injured for 3 months etc.

This would be nice and entertaining.

Add player market value graph please:

pgLWUwc

Add something, so manager can spend their money. Whats the point of manager getting bigger contracts if he cannot spend his money? Whats the difference between 80.000 € p/w and 500 € p/w contract if i cant buy some luxury yachts, cars, houses,...

pgLWUwc.png

Add something, so manager can spend their money. Whats the point of manager getting bigger contracts if he cannot spend his money? Whats the difference between 80.000 € p/w and 500 € p/w contract if i cant buy some luxury yachts, cars, houses,...

pgLWUwc.png

The difference is job security & for some lifetime income represents a score with which to measure success.

It's not pointless, being able to buy things that do not change the probability of my team winning matches is when you start venturing towards being pointless.

So what does actually a variable Total Career Earnings mean? Just to tease me a little bit or what? I suppose if Id buy a new flat in the middle of Monaco it would make me a bit happier person dont you think? Maybe i could invite some players over and make a team morale go up a bit, organize something for them. Maybe i could buy my player a new pair of boots cuz he's making 30p/w and he can not afford them, you know things like this happens in real life.

Spending money is a huge part of football !!!

So what does actually a variable Total Career Earnings mean? Just to tease me a little bit or what

It means your total career earnings. So that someone can say at the end of the save how much they've earned with their various contracts. Nothing more, and will probably stay that way. As it absolutely should.

It means your total career earnings. So that someone can say at the end of the save how much they've earned with their various contracts. Nothing more, and will probably stay that way. As it absolutely should.

Yeh i understand, I know it will stay that way but maybe they should add a new dimension to the game. Adding new press conferences and questions reffering to those, wont change game a tiny bit. Changing set pieces engine from year to year is equal to changing nothing. Changes like this are somehow pointless... Its the game we all love. Its not SIMS i know, but its the game called football where money is everything, and everything is money.

Through the years, how many people suggested things like i did? A lot.

Yeh i understand, I know it will stay that way but maybe they should add a new dimension to the game. Adding new press conferences and questions reffering to those, wont change game a tiny bit. Changing set pieces engine from year to year is equal to changing nothing. Changes like this are somehow pointless... Its the game we all love. Its not SIMS i know, but its the game called football where money is everything, and everything is money.

Through the years, how many people suggested things like i did? A lot.

Are you really suggesting that adding how to spend manager money is much more important than changing the set piece engine? Really?

There's nothing wrong with you suggesting something, but just because other people have suggested it in the past doesn't mean it's got any more popular. It gets talked down every single time it comes up because there simply isn't the appetite or want for it in the majority. Because it's a terrible idea.

Are you really suggesting that adding how to spend manager money is much more important than changing the set piece engine? Really?

There's nothing wrong with you suggesting something, but just because other people have suggested it in the past doesn't mean it's got any more popular. It gets talked down every single time it comes up because there simply isn't the appetite or want for it in the majority. Because it's a terrible idea.

I know they dont want to add it, as they've said in the first post last year (i think) that suggestions like spending money wont be even taken into account. Ofcorse set pieces are important in football manager, im not saying that, but tweaks like changing variable for corner pieces from 0.098 to 0.099 (you get the point) are not really a change , thats what im saying.

We need major changes or atleast just one. They added a personal look for manager this year, maybe we can expect that they will build up from here? I dont know. I think the game is to static... thats all

Indeed, and for me if any of this 'spending imaginary money' idea was ever introduced, I'd stop playing the game.

Then they need to invent a thing like job security in your contract when you sign with new club instead of giving you money :)

You know when im managing LLM clubs (which im most likely doing all the time) and if i recieve an offer from a better club, i never feel like I need to sign with them because i dont see any benefits in terms of contract. They can offer me 100.000p/w when its almost the same to my 1.000p/w. Leave club rep, competition rep and things like that aside.

They don't. Money is fine. It reflects real life, therefore gives the game added realism without actually being real.

Anyway, one thing I'd like in FM is dynamic favourite clubs for the manager profile. If I've left a club after some success and the club are fond of me, I'd like to be given the option to add them to my 'favourite clubs' in the profile. Nowt too drastic, but it'd be a nice touch for me, as I actually do get a certain in-game affection for a club when I've built them up in to something useful.

I know they dont want to add it, as they've said in the first post last year (i think) that suggestions like spending money wont be even taken into account.
maybe we can expect that they will build up from here?

You've answered your own question. How many things have SI come out and said that they will absolutely not do? Not many. In fact, I can't remember any. If they say they won't do it, they won't do it.

Because, as we've already said, it's not a very good idea.

You've answered your own question. How many things have SI come out and said that they will absolutely not do? Not many. In fact, I can't remember any. If they say they won't do it, they won't do it.

Because, as we've already said, it's not a very good idea.

I know, but i still hope that one day they will come with similiar things out. We will see... how about my "main" suggestion about adding player value graph? What do you think about that

I know, but i still hope that one day they will come with similiar things out. We will see...

What's this? A football management simulation? Count me out.

What I really want is a football management simulation wherein I can blag a pre-season tour of the Far East so I can frap all my imaginary money away on virtual sex-workers. Now yer talkin'.

Archived