• Thiago Silva (Milan)
    • Kara (Tromso)
    • Nemanja Vidic (Man Utd)
    • Vincent Kompany (Man City)
    • Mamadou Sakho (PSG)

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Completely wearing my tinted glasses here but I've found Terry to be a complete beast in defence. His mental attributes are insane and for some reason his technical attributes have gotten better while his physical one's have barely dropped. Going into my fourth season now and I still can't drop him from my first team even with Muniesa and Chalobah getting to a point where it's play them or sell them on.

Not on the list, but I thought Daniel Agger was great when I had a shot at managing Liverpool. His attributes aren't exactly outstanding, but he was solid as a rock.

And just like real life, when I had a go at Spurs I couldn't keep King or Dawson fit for any length of time. :rolleyes:

The only one on the list I have been able to sign is Kara. He has been incredible for me as a stopper. The best 5.75 million I have ever spent. I tried him in the anchor man role and although he does a good job there also, he plays at his best at centre back. He is also lethal from corners, just tell him to attack the back post and set your corner taker to aim for the back post and Kara is running onto it. He's scored/created so many goals for me from corners.

bare in mind people... its your favourite cb.. not necessarily 'the best cb' :)

a few favourites are :

siyanda xulu - top class teenage cb for less than 200k? amazing...

mauricio victorino - solid as a rock

aurelien chedjou - top class for cheap

and all time fav and standard buy whoever i am : tor marius gromstad - young commanding CB who's an instant captain and for 10k ? .. utterly amazing

Archived