FM12: Leandro Damião

Welshace

the funny thing was, i had never had a player score more than 5 in a competitive match before, then it goes and happens in consecutive matches with 2 different players.

Danny Welbeck scored five once and six once for me. :D

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Danny Welbeck scored five once and six once for me. :D

17th march and damiao is currently leading the club and premiership scoring charts 43 premiership goals so far this season and 51 in all competitions, hoping to pass 50 league goals in 1 season, that record won't be beaten in a hurry on game :D

• 1 month later...

He is always my first signing whenever I start a game...

So far in my 4th season... this is his record in 3 seasons:

Season 1

35 Apps - 64 Gls - 9 Asts - 19 MoM - 8.55 AvR

Season 2

30 Apps - 70 Gls - 6 Asts - 19 MoM - 8.99 AvR

Season 3

29 Apps - 51 Gls - 10 Asts - 13 MoM - 8.76 AvR

Season 4 (just started, still in October)

7 Apps - 22 Gls - 1 Asts - 6 MoM - 9.27 AvR

So yeah he is a great for me...

for me hes allways been average to say the most... 20sh goals, sometimes 30-35, never really more...

playing as loan striker up fron, with di maria and hazard assist, what should do the trick...

He's coincidentally at liverpool on mine as well... he is an absolute beast... Liverpool have actually won the PL :O they also have sigurdsson who is Godlike!!! Everyone should try and get him he becomes top top class!

Signed him for PSG at the start of my 2nd season for £18m. In April now and Damiao has been hit and miss. On his debut game he scored a hat-trick for the club in the opening 30 minutes. Then he went on a dreadful run of about 8 games without scoring, however he was averaging an average rating of 7 a game. Then he went on a great run of goal scoring but after about 7 fantastic games the goals dried up, anyone know how I can get him to be more consistant?

I'm playing a 4-1-2-2-1 formation:

GK

RB CB CB LB

DM

AP CM

IF IF

P.

I have been playing him largely as a poacher in that formation, whilst I have Gameiro to call upon who has scored 22 times this season despite Damio frequently getting the start ahead

of him.

I found Damiao's beat mode, Poacher, with two wingers next to him and a trequartista behind. His career at Man U started quite poorly, but after tweaking the formation and player roles he has bagged 6 in 4 and is ripping up defences.

• 1 month later...

ok just some FYI, as you all already know Damiao is a monster in the game (IRL he's good as well) so to compare him to Neymar I would say -> No competition at all. I have used both players before (just for fun - you can't buy Neymar on a cheap though) and Neymar could not produce the form like Damiao did. Damiao is really a goal machine (easily 30goals+) no problem but for Neymar, probably the closest he can get is near 20goals (IF he played consistently). In FM I found out that Neymar is not really a goal getter and if you noticed, more teams are interested in Damiao compared to Neymar (at least all the games I played in, I seriously didn't notice 1 team interested in Neymar)

Brought Damiao at start of 13/14 season for Arsenal, £25M. Been unbelievable so far, 43 goals in 19!

7630340702_08683709cb_b.jpg

This surely can't be with a tactic that isn't using the striker exploit, right? I mean 25 in 11 league games seems dodgy to me...

He's doing well for my FC Bayern team as well but he's nowhere near the numbers you've posted here.

This surely can't be with a tactic that isn't using the striker exploit, right? I mean 25 in 11 league games seems dodgy to me...

He's doing well for my FC Bayern team as well but he's nowhere near the numbers you've posted here.

Yes, more or less, it's a culmination of the various 'super-tactics' you see on the tactics thread. I'd be the first to admit it's widely unrealistic; but tis the only save I've done this year like this, so just having a bit of fun.

That aside, defiantly shows how brilliant a finisher and goalscorer this guy is.

Shall probably end up with 100+ this season, injuries, suspensions aside. Will simultaneously see the end of the save I'd say too, was boring enough using this system last half of last season to get Cavani to 101 goals.

Archived