Chelsea 2011/12 Thread

Philip Rolfe

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, yeah, he should be good and all. Now lets move on to the more important things....

Like - can't wait for FIFA 13 ffs :D

We're gonna have so much pace down the wings. Already licking my fingers. Hazard, Marin... :p

Yeah, yeah, he should be good and all. Now lets move on to the more important things....

Like - can't wait for FIFA 13 ffs :D

We're gonna have so much pace down the wings. Already licking my fingers. Hazard, Marin... :p

Been playing as Werder against my Roommate on FIFA12 the last few days, just to enjoy Marin haha

I was just gonna ask this before I saw it on Twitter,

"Ian McGarry:

I hear that @hazardeden10 has asked to wear the no11 jersey vacated by Didier Drogba at #CFC next season."

Makes sense really, puts a lot of pressure on him but he seems to want the pressure.

Well, this is exciting. Does seem likely he would be massively over-priced, but surely Hulk can't be that bad? Especially if he can also play RW. We are short up top.

Rami

Mikel

Romeu

Lampard

Essien

Mata

Matic

Hazard

Malouda

Torres

Sturridge

Hulk

That looks exciting. AND A HALF.

I was just gonna ask this before I saw it on Twitter,

"Ian McGarry:

I hear that @hazardeden10 has asked to wear the no11 jersey vacated by Didier Drogba at #CFC next season."

Makes sense really, puts a lot of pressure on him but he seems to want the pressure.

If Ian McGarry said he wants to wear the number 11 then the likelihood is that he won't wear it/or even come. Gets things spectacularly wrong time after time.

If Ian McGarry said he wants to wear the number 11 then the likelihood is that he won't wear it/or even come. Gets things spectacularly wrong time after time.

Haha fair enough. Would people be happy with Hazard in the number 11, if he does eventually arrive anyway? Just curious on people's thoughts about giving Dider's shirt away straight away

Haha fair enough. Would people be happy with Hazard in the number 11, if he does eventually arrive anyway? Just curious on people's thoughts about giving Dider's shirt away straight away

If I'm completely honest I would prefer Didi's shirt to be "rested" for the next season in honour of what he has given us and everything he has done for the club. But then again to pass the shirt onto someone like Hazard isn't exactly the worst way to move on from the big man.

What is going to happen with McEachran now anyway?

Can't see how he'll get much of a look in and then everyone will exclaim 'if he's good enough he'd make it' whilst ignoring players being brought in and brought in then he'll sign for Wigan before going somewhere like Everton in about 4 seasons when he finally gets his England chance 'he's alright this lad'.

He needs to be playing, hopefully he'll go on loan somewhere half decent

If he's made a footballing decision to come to us either he was talking **** about playing position or our manager is in fact (hopefully) already in place. Fingers crossed for RdM!

Hopefully Hazard stops being an attention whore. (if it does become official, that is)

My point is most of you are as prejudiced against Malouda as I am against Torres but a) it appears he's here to stay as well and b) he's contributed far more to this club than Torres ever will.

cant judge that yet and i dont think malouda has been as good as that it was only really the double winning season that he was good

fantastic news about hazard, hulk could be a good backup striker but way overpriced for that role, as for mceachran i think it will depend on what martinez does i see him in the first team at wigan tbh for next season then back to replace essien or maybe another mid who maybe offloaded the reason essien is staying i think is because mceachran didnt play enough at swansea to develope enough to take over from him this summer

Stole this from another Chelsea forum:

http://www.sporza.be/cm/sporza/videozone/MG_sportnieuws/MG_voetbal/1.1313570

- National coach about being late for training: 'He made a mistake, he needs to buy the champagne tonight. For the whole team. He made a mistake, okay, he needs to give back to the team. Kompany will choose the champagne'.

- Fellaini comments: "Great choice from Hazard. Chelsea is a big club. They're the champions of Europe. But Hazard needs to answer the rest of the questions.

- Hazard said: 'Je parle pas' -> 'I don't talk'.

- Hazard will talk after England - Belgium and first on Chelsea TV.

- National coach: 'After Wembley, he'll go to London, do his medical and after that there will be a press conference.'

- National coach again: 'I don't have a problem with Hazard twittering. He promised to announce which club, he did. No problem.'

Hazard said "Champions League winner"... that could be any one out of a number of clubs. He didn't say Champions League holder. :p

Well if you consider it referring to his quote about either of Manchester clubs then it means Utd.

But if you consider his latest quote of choosing from 3, surely it must mean us as otherwise it wouldn't mean anything. Also Saha had already said he was going to CFC in his tweet.

I don't like this messing around, what else can he do? He deserves a contract, the fans want it, the players want it, he's loved by everyone. There is going to be a massive backlash to any new manager that isn't him, only someone like Pep won't get that, risky move by the Chelsea board this. Give Bobby a contract, let Pep have his year out and if it goes wrong next season make a move for him, atleast give RdM a chance.

Don't play against England pls, some talentless **** will crock him.
Can just picture someone like Downing injuring him :(

Would be awesome if Terry and Lampard got him after the game and put a Chelsea shirt on him like the Spaniards did with Fabregas at their WC Celebrations :D

Not a fan of retiring numbers as well. Let Hazard have any number he wants :cool:
He can take any number available apart from the #25 :cool:

EDIT-

Someone I think quite a lot of people here have forgotten about - Kakuta, I'm guessing he'll be sold now?
I'd keep him to have as a squad player, direct replacement for Kalou.

If anyone has an ego big enough to let him ask for the no.25 shirt, cancel the signing.

Hope Kakuta has a role to play with us next season. Josh too.

Rumours of Drogba possibly moving to join up with Mourinho at Real. :D

------------Cech

Ivanovic-Cahill-Luiz-Cole

------------Mikel

-------Ramires-Mata

Hulk-------Falcao---Hazard

I dreamt that this was the team for next season... and they were stylin all over everyone! If lightweights like Iniesta and Modric can play CM, then i'm sure Mata can as well.

Archived