Chelsea 2011/12 Thread

Philip Rolfe

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Septuplicate of course

Somebody bookmark this comment, we need to test if he really is the source of ultimate wisdom. I'm willing to convert to the cult of el sid if this proves true. Unless I commit to the cult of RDM first of course

"An homage to to the athlete "Ramires" Santos do Nascimento, developed at the youth setup of Joinville Esporte Clube, champions of the UEFA Champions League, the most important tournament in Europe.

His technique and winning spirit are present in every win, in every game and in every minute on the pitch.

Congratulations.

Ramires, UEFA Champions League champions"

From Dan Levene (@BluesChronicle) on Twitter:

How CL fits into fixtures: QPR(a)-CL-SCFC(h); AFC(a)-CL-NCFC(h); THFC(a)-CL-MU(h); SCFC(a)-CL-LFC(h); WBA(a)-CL-MC(h); WHU(a)-CL-SAFC(a).

Not pleasant.

And yeah, pretty sure it's Wigan away?

That is not pleasant? You have 5 home games following CL games, two of those relatively easy.

Yeah, it's certainly not ideal but a bloody walk in the park compared to what United got! You'd have thought that the Premier League could make an attempt to go 3 home, 3 away for each of the clubs, but I suppose it's more complicated than that.

Also what was said above, Spurs, followed by a trip to Russia or something, followed by United would be really horrible.

Archived