Official FM2010: Rate My Regen

Cardiovascular

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi im posting my team again, ive got some really good players this time, if you look at my previous posts some of the promising players from past seasons are now world class players:

Goalkeeper

---

Rayane Billaud: Main GK.

Jorg Spruijt: Backup GK.

Defenders

---

Micael: Main and best CB.

Valerio Cecchetti: Was my main CB but is old now and is a reserve CB.

Paulão: Main CB.

Aloísio: Rotation CB.

Marinho: full back.

Luca Catalano: reserve full back.

Fayçal Oussaci: reserve full back.

Ralf Hildebrandt: Main CB/full back.

Midfielders

---

Gabriel Pérez: Main DM.

Michael Quiróz: Excellent midfielder.

Luis Mancilla: Deep lying playmaker.

Daniel Muller: my main playmaker.

Tommy Robinson: backup DM.

Marcelinho: promising player.

Simone Dalla Bona: Promising DM.

Lorenzo Cóceres: Promising midfielder.

Strikers

---

Davide Galli: The best player on my team.

Salvatore Rotella: The second best player on my team, and hes only 19, a pure complete foward, he gets a lot of goals AND assists.

Abdou Coulon: Complete forward, and still young.

Maurizio Cavanna: Great striker, but hes getting old.

Luigi Ranieri: Excellent striker, but hes going to decline soon.

Digão: good techical striker but he gets injured a lot, hes a reserve now.

You go onto the player you want tutored then, then go to Interaction, then Learn from player Internal and down the bottom of the screen you can select the player suited to tutoring him!

Sometimes it doesnt work if you have just tutored him though!

really random question ... but what age is too old to splash out on a new regen ... have a really good 19 year old in my sights for 7.2 mil but stats better than anderson ( man utd ) will he improve alot or shall i just keep waiting ..?

3ionuarlung.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Signed for £2.8million, trained him as a centre back, however I'm just wondering whether he would be effective there as his heading and strength are a little low.

Should I play as a centre back or keep him as a left back? (I still have Clichy, I doubt it would be wise to have two world class left backs, one or both could end up being disgruntled)

I am currently trying to find a new CB for my Man Utd team as both Vidic and Ferdinand are getting old. My two others are Danny Wilson and J Evans

Which of these 3 CBs do you think will are the best?

seangreen.png

igorvasiljev.png

anatolyisaev.png

England finally has a quality player. ;)

spain2.png

12michaelsmith.png

I think the strangest thing is that his stats aren't all that impressive. Gutted about his injury, because now he's going to miss the CL final, and as you can see, his 8.05 rating has been rather helpful in getting the team there. :thdn:

Those technical stats are very good for a player that's so young. The mental stats look a bit poor, but if you have any tutors around, he should do just fine. Trequartista seems a pretty fitting role tbh, as he looks capable of being able to score and get assists.

Those technical stats are very good for a player that's so young. The mental stats look a bit poor, but if you have any tutors around, he should do just fine. Trequartista seems a pretty fitting role tbh, as he looks capable of being able to score and get assists.

Who would you recemond?

Newest regen striker:

soribas.jpg

(Technique 12, work rate 15). I'm delighted with that, the technical stats are all good, as are mental (maybe creativity could do with some work?), and the physical stats are good too. For a 16 year old, he looks amazing.

Spent a bit much on him though, but I have faith (as you can probably see from the No. 7 shirt). Thinking of getting Ronaldo in to tutor him, actually.

I picked this guy up for £4.9m at the start of summer last season, I think around January time he became a regular for me. This season so far he's played 24 averaging 7.0, which I suppose isn't too bad for a defender.

paolo.jpg

Second bargain was this midfilder, picked up for £1.9m at the same time Di Paolo. Hoping for him to score a few more goals, but I'm really unsure as to which role to play him as. I've had him as a B2B so far, but I was thinking would a Deep-Lying playmaker operate well beside an attacking one?

wylie.jpg

England finally has a quality player. ;)

spain2.png

12michaelsmith.png

I think the strangest thing is that his stats aren't all that impressive. Gutted about his injury, because now he's going to miss the CL final, and as you can see, his 8.05 rating has been rather helpful in getting the team there. :thdn:

Someone from Andorra? What?

Someone from Andorra? What?

Yea, for some reason I got an Andorran regen for my Spanish team. He has some decent stats, either footed, ridiculously fast, probably the best player created at club I've ever had. It surprised me tbh, I didn't know the game made players from Andorra, given that their entire national team is greyed out players. :confused:

And I'm not using "power regens". I honestly don't know what that is...

I have a couple of regens to share but could somebody just remind me of how to get it from my game to here please

go to player´s profile>press ALT+F9 then go to My documents>SPort interactive>fm2010>screenshoots

or

Print screen button then open Paint>left click on blank page>Ctrl+V>save

If you wont make it, just say i will help you in details!!

:thup:

vogel2.png

bought him from Sporting CP, for £15m, found him when he put 2 past me in the champions league semi's, has been out performing Rooney and had him 2 seasons just starting the third with him, havent got the game running at the moment, his acceleration has gone up 1 to 17 :)

best regen player ive ever had :D

Its a file that you can download in the editor's forum which makes regens come from all over the world, rather than the usual countries, like France, Germany, England ect. So they come from obscure nations instead.

See: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=186986&highlight=Power+Regens

Oh sorry, must be thinking of something else.

WIll delete the previous comment as it could be misleading

you huys all have these newgens costing millions right, but what's confusing me is i just picked up this guy, for BRISTOL ROVERS, who has amazing stats, probably up there with some of the best posted on here, 18 years old, signed for only 80k. 80k? how the hell did i get him so cheap, he was bought from some Irish team. And when i say amazing stats, i mean amazing, especially for 80k.

Sorry i have no Idea how to add an image of him.

Archived