Postal Strikes, Orders Shipping, Steam, when will I get my game - OFFICIAL

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got my Zavvi order through the door at 1500 this afternoon. My girlfriend only ordered it for me as a surprise this time last week. I honestly think delivery is pot luck to be honest, I NEVER expected it today!! :D

Installing as we speak and it's only going to take minutes as there aren't thousands of people trying to download it! :thup:

My game didnt come from Zavvi so went to blockbusters and traded a few old PS3 games in and now i have FM10 :D

When my game from Zavvi comes am going to send it back have already spoke to them and they were fine about it

As I haven't got the game from Zavvi yet, I'm tempted to get it from Tesco's in the morning and take the copy from Zavvi back to Tesco when I get it (just say the missus ordered online and I didn't know), cheeky but will it work as long as it's still wrapped?

Guest DirtyBob
If mine doesn't arrive on Saturday morning I'm gonna march in to the Royal Mail HQ and kill the lot of 'em.

Better get your killing boots on then ;). As mentioned several times already in the thread all delivery and collection staff are on strike today (Saturday).

Oh dear, its saturday and im frightened to look ..... i have a horrible feeling it wont turn up till monday .... anybody got it today .... dare i say it .... FROM ZAVVI ....

The chances of that are a lot less than extremely slim. Delivery guys are on strike today and only Special Delivery items are being delivered.

Zavvi aren't to blame though, it's Postman Pat and his chums.

Guest roberto922
Don't get why people buy it on steam. More expensive and no chance of getting it early :D Plus you have to rely on the steam service being available everytime you want to play :(

nah, just on time :p

Well I have to admit Zavvi have done a great job for me. Pre-ordered for £17.95 and it was waiting for me when I arrived home from work Friday evening. Dirt cheap and on release day, can't ask any more than that!

Had a few problems installing it mind, but that's for other forums, anyway all sorted and raring to go!! :)

Enjoy the game everyone.

Oh dear, its saturday and im frightened to look ..... i have a horrible feeling it wont turn up till monday .... anybody got it today .... dare i say it .... FROM ZAVVI ....

My copy has just arrived. Must have a scab postman god bless him. orded from zavvi on the 5th of october.

OHHHH its Saturday baby time to take the bus 53* and go tesco buy the game , (omg i hope its still there jesus) and go back home just look at the cover for 53 minutes , pinch myself thinking its a dream, then go play the game at 9 o clock ill go on it as a all nighter :thup:

okey from the royal mail website:

Saturday 31st October Delivery Offices: Limited delivery of ordinary mail and limited collections if these are normally performed by a Delivery Office.

looks like its just pot luck since 75,000 staff are on strike today from the delivery offices. just hoping my postman aint on strike. he normally comes at 12ish but even if it does come im watching the mighty sunderland play and out partying so no game until sunday morning at least :(

Fumming with UKmail. Did'nt come here again.

On the tracker says it has been at the warehouse scanner in Thames Valley since the 27th and has'nt moved.

Its out today and i still dont have it. It better be here 2moz.

I had this exact same problem with city link via amazon. But i payed the extra money to get it delivered today and sat here all day waiting for it to come but no sign, so e-mailed city link saying i wanted my money back. Went out at 7o'clock got back to check what they had put on the tracker and it sed thatthey had attempted a delivery and wanted me to ringthem up to sort out a delivery date. This annoyed me so much as i know for a fact they didnt even attempt to deliver as i was sat here all day, didnt receive a card to say i had missed an order, and having followed the tracker on there website it says it never left the depot. And then they have the cheek to turn round and tell me that i have to ring them!!

Hey all chances are soooo slim today just hopin mine arrives :D but as zavvi muked up my order sending it to my

old address wen i asked to change to my new one it has to arrive by mid day tuesdsy please god grrrrr !!!!! Hope people are enjoyin it and wish everyone luck on reciving the game :D

Archived