Postal Strikes, Orders Shipping, Steam, when will I get my game - OFFICIAL

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*YAWN*

SSTTTRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHH

- I have been monitoring the boards for 3 months, and haven't felt the need too post. So I will bless you all today!

Waiting for my Zavvi order to arrive. Sat at work in my office. I keep informing reception to delivery any post to me ASAP. I have crawled through 28 emails this morning... come on postie !!

Well it depends on where you live - if you live in London or down south where the post has been backed up quite a bit then you've got less chance of it arriving.

If it was despatched yesterday at some point then again, not much chance of it arriving today.

If it was despatched on the 28th then you've got a reasonable chance of it arriving. For those that live as far North as me, I'm not holding my breath. The truck drivers and network operators were on strike Thursday, and to get free shipping on everything zavvi must be posting out of jersey like everyone else.

Im so gutted I live in the middle of nowhere in lovely Shropshire & my nearest town Bridgnorth where Ive got to go later on today well every shop I can think of shop wise dont sell the game, Ive tried Sainsburys,Somerfield,local computer store, WH Smith etc but nowhere sells it, Im so gutted.

Well our postie has just been (he's about 3 hours early today for some reason) and no sign of the game :( Mon second posting :(

You can't take a game back that you bought from an online store like zavvi to a high street store btw. I've seen a few people talk about doing that - they'll scan the barcode to make sure it's from their stock and when they see that it isn't they'll reject it.

That was a bit harsh. Just buy in ASDA or Tesco and return your copy when you recieve it from zavvi :rolleyes:
Well our postie has just been (he's about 3 hours early today for some reason) and no sign of the game :( Mon second posting :(

You can't take a game back that you bought from an online store like zavvi to a high street store btw. I've seen a few people talk about doing that - they'll scan the barcode to make sure it's from their stock and when they see that it isn't they'll reject it.

The people in Gamestation and GAME are very much aware of this !!!

Well i can't have a complaint with Zavvi as its arrived through the door safely on the release date as promised! If people don't get it on time then its either because they are doing first come first serve or its the posties in your area stopping you from getting it! You should have it by Monday i would think tho. Hope that re-assures people? You will get it!

I finished my night shift, trekked all the way across London to the Emirates to buy the Arsenal Edition, only to be told that 'they won't stock it for another week or so'

Now, I highly doubt that, but I was seriously annoyed that they didn't have some on release day. :(

Archived