The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

7 minutes ago, BlackPuddin said:

Is today the day? Beta Day!

image.gif.e38c1433c2e91dbfc0f225fb992f64ff.gif

I heard from a friend of a friend that his dog walker was walking past Greg's this morning and heard they're short on steak bakes because an order for 72 came through for some sort of big meeting this afternoon

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, SMV90 said:

I have work today. A short 2pm-7pm shift.

If the FM Gods smile down upon us, when I check my phone anytime between 4pm and 7pm, I will hopefully read that you’re all an hour or two into your beta saves and I’ll be joining you all around 8pm when I am home.

I'm taking my laptop to work with me, so I can install as soon as the BETA is released - then I can crack straight on with my save when I get home! 

Just now, serkanedabasar78 said:

When you play against a simple team, 90 minutes ends in a draw and after 90 minutes that simple team suddenly goes into Real Madrid mode and scores a goal against you and eliminates you. Raise your hand if these are here. :)

It doesn't happen to me because I'm better than that. I can lose well before the 90 minutes are over.

1 minute ago, thomas_e said:

You should hear me cursing in front of the computer every night when the beta isnt released. It is a lot of things, beautiful is not one of them 😅😅

Say something beautiful in Norwegian and beta will be out today

Just now, Aljeks said:

Maybe BETA is the friends we made along the way

38ad1ea1-9178-4ca9-b67a-56ca499700d3_text.gif.0cfae01603906c1d6abcf0b6b50f1911.gif

In that case we need a moments silence for those who haven't made it this far.
A number of people may have ended up banned from this thread. 

9 minutes ago, santy001 said:

In that case we need a moments silence for those who haven't made it this far.
A number of people may have ended up banned from this thread. 

I'm aware a couple of us have been sent to the gulag. A moment of silence for our fallen comrades
Moment Of Silence GIFs | Tenor

Just now, Dadecane said:

What are the odds they drop it while everyone is sleeping back in the USA? Like a 9-10am drop uk time? I mean most of the games fambase is europe based, am I wrong in that?

That would mean I get a serious case of the heeby jeeby's and have to go home from work

7 hours ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

Have to say I'm looking forward to the yearly meltdown on the main release feedback thread where SI invests in some top trolling by not releasing a list of what's been fixed from beta to main launch. It's probably my favourite part of the early days of that thread. The seethe is like music to my ears. 

Yes, I need to get out more. Sue me. 

Following release, I openly admit to spending more time reveling in the meltdowns in the feedback thread than actually playing the game. 

1 minute ago, Goateelord said:

What's the most likely release time? Evening I'm assuming

In the old days we had to get the beta speculation thread to a certain page number, and had to post a specific amount of gifs and Chuck Norris joke, but the FM gods haven't told us those numbers yet, so we've just gotta keep fighting the good fight until they deem us worthy enough