The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Domoboy23 said:

Twitter really is running with the Epic game ''leak'' for Thursday, with references to this thread! We're famous! 

It's so hard to be in the spotlight 

2 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

Couldn't agree more. That's how you end up signing a 35 year old Emile Heskey to replace your star striker

I usually sell my players thinking I have better youth prospects 

4 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

Couldn't agree more. That's how you end up signing a 35 year old Emile Heskey to replace your star striker

Ha ha! The amount of ***** signings I have made whilst playing FM drunk beggars belief! It's usually the rash tactical decisions I make that's the killer...

2_JS172700789.jpg

4 minutes ago, Iggy Hassan said:

Ha ha! The amount of ***** signings I have made whilst playing FM drunk beggars belief! It's usually the rash tactical decisions I make that's the killer...

2_JS172700789.jpg

I remember when I was first playing on CM2 Italia, I had Mark Bosnich at either Verona or Venezia or Vicenza. He had a positioning attribute of 7, so I played him up front.

Edited by gunner86

Just now, styluz05 said:

Gutted if it is Thursday and not sooner. Off work today was eagerly waiting for it to drop. Guess I'll have to go spend time with the family now lol 

See I have Thursday this week booked off all the way to Wednesday next week so it dropping Thursday would be beautiful :brock:

1 minute ago, Staf9 said:

they really do need to release it today as the speculation is causing me problems in work. if i am to fully ignore work i need the beta to drop, this 50/50 split in my attention is not helping

Having it drop will only make it worse 

19 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

Yup, beer and FM don't mix. I remember a good few years back firing up my save after a night out. Near the end of the season I was offered the Milan job. I accepted and then went off to bed not really thinking about what Milan would want with the Hibernian manager.

Anyway, next morning I discovered that I'd signed for Esporte Clube Milan (from Brazil) and Not AC Milan. To make matters much worse, my new Milan team we bottom of the 2nd tier with one game left and already relegated. As there was no lower league, I automatically lost my job.

YARN | Here endeth the lesson. | The Untouchables | Video ...