The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

1 minute ago, dulee2304 said:

Oh I am on approval post, idk why but ok.

So you dont need to approve my next post, just tell me is it BETA ready for next 24 hours hehe nobody will see it 

PM me if you are wondering and I'll let you know. Unfortunately, we mods don't know either, so we don't have inside info there...

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Justified said:

@Lucas Give us your most cryptic GIF of when the beta is out... ;) 

7 minutes ago, Lucas said:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952rcsqcte6udlnv98a55

So I'm assuming this was from Wrestlemania 27, 3rd of April 2011 (judging by the gif tags), which was on Sunday, but Sunday was yesterday...so next Sunday?

I refuse to believe this.

3 minutes ago, (sic) said:

So I'm assuming this was from Wrestlemania 27, 3rd of April 2011 (judging by the gif tags), which was on Sunday, but Sunday was yesterday...so next Sunday?

You’re reading it all wrong. 4/3/2011. 4/3. It will be the fourth day (Thursday) of the third week (this week) of October. 

Spoiler

But we all really know it’s coming out at 9 today.

4 minutes ago, (sic) said:

The man with the hammer beats the week through the waist so I put my money on Wednesday after the Gif of Lucas

1 minute ago, Domoboy23 said:

He's saying it's Hammer time! 

2 minutes ago, Chelsea1903 said:

You’re reading it all wrong. 4/3/2011. 4/3. It will be the fourth day (Thursday) of the third week (this week) of October. 

Hide contents

But we all really know it’s coming out at 9 today.

Fourth day of 3rd week of October, at 20:11? 

But that actually means it's coming out in 9 minutes???

43 minutes ago, XaW said:

This thread is not the favourite of everyone on the mod team

You say....

We really need to discuss the FM25 Beta expectation thread, when or even whether it is opened...

1 minute ago, Wolf_pd said:

You say....

We really need to discuss the FM25 Beta expectation thread, when or even whether it is opened...

It does annoy me that the actions of a few could have ruined the fun for everyone. This thread has been a forum tradition and for the most part has been in the right spirit. 

19 minutes ago, kevhamster said:

It does annoy me that the actions of a few could have ruined the fun for everyone. This thread has been a forum tradition and for the most part has been in the right spirit. 

This thread is a source of amusement, liberty & downright silliness. It is a safe outlet for people to take the ****, bend the rules and have a joke without the stuffy moderator nonsense.

As long as nobody is upsetting or offending anyone, then let it continue.

The FM forums are a very dour place these days. This is a breath of fresh air.

Edited by Iggy Hassan

5 minutes ago, Wolf_pd said:

Because Miles reacted to the 2-3 weeks. Miles is the big decider.

Because he “reacted” to the 2-3 weeks tweet, it means 100% Monday 23rd…? That’s a hell of a conclusion. 

Edited by kiingallen

2 minutes ago, kiingallen said:

Because he “reacted” to the 2-3 weeks tweet, it means 100% Monday 23rd…? That’s a hell of a conclusion. 

He is extremely stubborn. Whilst I don't think it'll be as late as the 23rd, I wouldn't be surprised if it was ready now but he just held it back a few days. 

But we'll never know. 

4 minutes ago, Wolf_pd said:

Because Miles reacted to the 2-3 weeks. Miles is the big decider.

To my understanding, Miles objection was to the presence of the "3".  His X/twitter reply said the official line is "Early Access is available roughly two weeks prior to full release"

Which is same as it ever was.  I don't think Miles has ever said it is exactly two weeks prior to full release.  Same verbiage as in earlier years and with the exception of 2020 that has seen the beta released more than two weeks prior to full release.

I remain hopeful :cool:

2 minutes ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

He is extremely stubborn. Whilst I don't think it'll be as late as the 23rd, I wouldn't be surprised if it was ready now but he just held it back a few days. 

But we'll never know. 

Oh I think he definitely holds it back and I don't really believe him when he said there is no target date - I think he has it all marked out on his calendar!

I do agree that that 3 week mark conflicted with his own internal narrative. Especially For it to be retracted so quickly. 
however, if it’s a case of a few digital signatures, and a final team brief on beta operations, I can only imagine we  are a day or few away. 
(Me being positive at its maximum here 😄)

3 minutes ago, kiingallen said:

I do agree that that 3 week mark conflicted with his own internal narrative. Especially For it to be retracted so quickly. 
however, if it’s a case of a few digital signatures, and a final team brief on beta operations, I can only imagine we  are a day or few away. 

Maybe he just wanted to surprise people

5 minutes ago, kiingallen said:

I agree - beta version probably completed last week and SI just need approvals from licensees before they can release.  But also think SI have a timed plan for release - releasing too early stops speculation about it and if they have youtubers making videos (as last year) that all needs to be correctly timed to get maximum sales benefit.