[FM23][SKIN] WTCS5 by Bluestillidie00 and WorkTheSpace | v1.2 Released 2023/01/18 | New Attributeless Version

TCSSkin

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 09/01/2023 at 19:13, Ukko-Pekka said:

Great skin, but is there any way to replace the kits in the match info panel with badges?

image.png.f3273916cd4f5df7baf1486f17e8f35b.png

I thought I could do it myself, but I got lost in all the XML

is there a way I could keep the default panels for this section while still having the tablet on the other side please?

14 hours ago, StatboySpurs said:

Hey guys, great skin, I've been wanting to play with an attributeless skin for awhile and this one is great. You may already know this, but occasionally we get emails about player training that show us their attributes. Example included below...

skin_error.jpg

noted. will be fixed in the new update

2 hours ago, Marlboro415 said:

That's beautiful. Thank you 

How I can change the fonts to Calibri?  I just try replace the /fonts/alpha.fontxml   GT-America-Standard-Bold.ttf to Calibri.ttf.  but it didnot work.

微信图片_20230125162210.png

extract the base skin

you'll then have to follow this guide

1 hour ago, Firehouse said:
On 27/01/2023 at 16:28, Firehouse said:

https://imgur.com/ZIMKttf

How hard would it be to remove those diagonal lines behind header, remove this ''chart lines'' on the header and just make the whole header in teams colors?

It is in client object browser.xml you can change or remove the pattern, had help removing it for myself but found it caused issues on other pages. Ended up reverting it back. (Not at home arm to be able to assist further unfortunately)

@bluestillidie00 I have shamefully taken your club overview from the 1.2 version of your skin and put it into my light skin. I have an issue which I can't work out, which is the Best 11 section, the players names are in white (shown in the screenshot below).

155558029_Screenshot2023-01-29at16_47_59.thumb.png.a04202ad87fdf545905794dc5373f3e2.png

I think the code that controls the best 11 is the following

<widget class="client_object_list_table" id="awsl" sort_disabled="true" always_use_latest_object_list="true" should_force_refresh="true" navigation_container="true">
										<integer id="contextual_handler_column_id" value="Pnms"/>
										<list id="viewed_property_ids">
											<integer value="Pers"/>
											<integer value="Pbep"/>
											<integer value="Pbea"/>
											<integer value="Pbeg"/>
											<integer value="Pbav"/>
										</list>
									</widget>

Is there a way to change the colour to black so it's more easily readable?

Hi all,

I love this, but am not keen on the inbox in v1.2. 

Specifically, the size of the top bar with the face.

The images show 1.1 v 1.2 - all settings the same. How can I change the inbox in 1.2 to stay as it is in 1.1? Is this as easy as copying certain xml from the previous version into 1.2 folders? If so, which ones.

Super grateful for help as I've not dabbled in editing skins for years!

v1.2.png

v1.1.png

Hey there! It is the best FM skin for me so far, it is almost perfect! Just a few things here and there, but overall it is so nice and informative!

The weakest thing in this skin for me is that I don't see yellow cards during the match. I mean here. Is there a quick way to fix that?

Edited by starlord7330
i guess i'm blind, yellows are there

2 hours ago, abc_siga said:

now, i will test this skin a little bit longer. great work.

i saw this video:

inside some things: can you include in your next version, that the players are showing in the pitch squad line up ? ( i do not know the right panel name, sorry)

+ can you enable, when players scores a goal or get a card, that the player face is showing in the panel, that shows up, when goal scores or getting cards

Thank You!

I play in 2560*1440 resolution, 100 % Zoom , Icons Only in Sidebar = looks very good.

Doubt there'll be another update tbh

15 minutes ago, BlueScreen said:

Sorry, my english is not very good. What I mean is this:

image.png.721b00609c0e8b87a4ac6c2b446a577a.png

The bars are different from the ones in the player profile, these don't change based on the attribute value.

Ah, I don't think it was possible so had to settle on the starattribute adaptions

Hello there!

I've been trying to make some changes to the skin, trying to make it a bit more simple for me.

Currently I have two question regarding the player screen:

Capturar.PNG.e44b8559f47a7e722e2cc2829ca21f39.PNG

First, is it possible to disable that inner menu leaving just the original one at the top of the screen?

Second, how could I change the position panel back to the original one? Is it possible?

Thank you guys.

Every time I change the Attribute/DNA panel on the right to something else, leave the player screen and go back it resets back to Attribute/DNA again. All other areas of the screen remember what I have changed them too, just not that one.

Have anyone else experienced this? Is there a fix?

Screenshot to see my setup.

Screenshot 2023-02-07 at 16.03.07.png

Another bug here I believe... When you have Past Injuries show on the profile and click the title of it, it takes you to the Reports Form screen and not to the Past Injuries screen.

Happy to fix myself if someone can point me in there right direction please, but also one for a future release.

Thanks.

Screenshot 2023-02-07 at 16.13.46.png

Screenshot 2023-02-07 at 16.13.53.png

Screenshot 2023-02-07 at 16.14.00.png

15 hours ago, rootcoors said:

Another bug here I believe... When you have Past Injuries show on the profile and click the title of it, it takes you to the Reports Form screen and not to the Past Injuries screen.

Happy to fix myself if someone can point me in there right direction please, but also one for a future release.

Thanks.

Screenshot 2023-02-07 at 16.13.46.png

Screenshot 2023-02-07 at 16.13.53.png

Screenshot 2023-02-07 at 16.14.00.png

If you open the skin folder/panels/player/tcs/selector, there is an past injury.xml file, in the line 14 is the widget for the linked header and there is section´"Pfrm", you need to change the "Pfrm" to "PHin" to make it work. 

1 hour ago, keysi said:

If you open the skin folder/panels/player/tcs/selector, there is an past injury.xml file, in the line 14 is the widget for the linked header and there is section´"Pfrm", you need to change the "Pfrm" to "PHin" to make it work. 

Thanks, much appreciated.

On 30/01/2023 at 17:49, Jazzbobification said:

The images show 1.1 v 1.2 - all settings the same. How can I change the inbox in 1.2 to stay as it is in 1.1? Is this as easy as copying certain xml from the previous version into 1.2 folders? If so, which ones.

Just bumping this, would be fantastic if anyone can help?

On the player profiles advanced statistics > FMSTAG > Striker goalscorer it says Expected assists per 90 instead dribbles per 90. Does anyone know where to fix that?

It also shows on the FMSTAG > IF screen pass completion rate instead of conversion rate

Also i would like to change the attributeless skin so it is not an improving bar but just a single color (just like the starattribute skin but then a box like it is in this skin)?

Help would be much appreciated

Edited by nielsvg99

1 hour ago, nielsvg99 said:

On the player profiles advanced statistics > FMSTAG > Striker goalscorer it says Expected assists per 90 instead dribbles per 90. Does anyone know where to fix that?

It also shows on the FMSTAG > IF screen pass completion rate instead of conversion rate

Also i would like to change the attributeless skin so it is not an improving bar but just a single color (just like the starattribute skin but then a box like it is in this skin)?

Help would be much appreciated

On creative striker is says "expected assist per 90" and on the goalscoring striker is says "Dribbles per 90"

i just checked the blog, is yours showing something different ?

10 minutes ago, nielsvg99 said:

okay, must be a "tired eyes" mistake from @bluestillidie00

you can either wait for a fix or try yourself.

WTCS5 v1.2\panels\player\tcs\tabs\advsta

stag_goalscorer.xml

you will have to change the wrong translation id to the correct one

change "513523" to 515136

both in text and the hint line

Edited by snowofman