[FM23][SKIN] WTCS5 by Bluestillidie00 and WorkTheSpace | v1.2 Released 2023/01/18 | New Attributeless Version

TCSSkin

1 hour ago, uroszila said:

How can I change these colors?

image.png.a42e29b8f61948c6a36f041199377645.png

I'm sorry if someone asked already, but I would appreciate the answer so I don't need to go through all 12 pages.

Thank you in advance for quick feedback,

For the notification

for the title clock

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, snowofman said:

it's either in the settings or the label.fontxml  in the font folder..

I couldn't find this in any of them.
I guess the color is set with the name "title", but this isn't in any of the above mentioned xmls.

Nevertheless, thanks for your great support.

On 14/09/2023 at 20:18, uroszila said:

I couldn't find this in any of them.
I guess the color is set with the name "title", but this isn't in any of the above mentioned xmls.

Nevertheless, thanks for your great support.

add this to the settings and change for the colour that you want

<colour name="title"       value="rgb(197,179,88)"/>

On 21/01/2023 at 21:28, TCSSkin said:

Extract both skins

image.png.34dd6ca9e3219c332bd6d6f0ef5ab371.png

In game load the attributeless version, then reload the game

I tried this (for the Attributeless) and the game does not load and i have to force quit, I don't know if there is a problem with the attributeless version and version 23.4.0. (I'm on mac)

• 1 month later...
32 minutes ago, Matt_1979 said:

Love the skin so far. However, just downloaded 1.3 and extracted to my Skins folder as usual and neither option (attributeless or not) shows in the preferences screen where I choose skins.

Help!

make you you don't have a folder in a folder

both needs to be in the skins folder

8 minutes ago, Matt_1979 said:

Hi I've got it set up like below.... how I always do it....  is this not correct?

image.png

I believe the skin you're trying to use if for FM24 and Not Fm23

If you are trying for FM24, then you are in the wrong thread

and you might have a folder inside your folder with the same name and you ned to take it out

5 hours ago, Matt_1979 said:

Love the skin so far. However, just downloaded 1.3 and extracted to my Skins folder as usual and neither option (attributeless or not) shows in the preferences screen where I choose skins.

Help!

if you mean wtcs gold, v1.3 hasn't released yet. You might have downloaded an old version like wtcs5 from last year

Is it possible to modify this skin to instead of fully attribute-less to have inaccurate attributes based on your scout/coach's judging player ability (i.e. 1 is very inaccurate 20 is very accurate) or is that too far under the hood for skinning?

Absolutely love this skin!

One feature i can't beleive no one has done yet is the ability to see your next fixture during the pre-match screens leading into a match. We all pick teams and rest players based on upcoming fixtures so seems like a no brainer to have in there!

13 hours ago, poucho95 said:

Absolutely love this skin!

One feature i can't beleive no one has done yet is the ability to see your next fixture during the pre-match screens leading into a match. We all pick teams and rest players based on upcoming fixtures so seems like a no brainer to have in there!

as it's 1 or 2 clicks away from where you can see the info, it's would make little to no sense. But you're welcome to make it yourself