[FM23][SKIN] WTCS5 by Bluestillidie00 and WorkTheSpace | v1.2 Released 2023/01/18 | New Attributeless Version

TCSSkin

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, nielsvg99 said:

I will! Which file can i find the translation ids? Also found another bug, when searching for players you can't filter on stats (minutes played or XG and such) 

Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2023\languages

examples.ltf

29 minutes ago, snowofman said:

okay, must be a "tired eyes" mistake from @bluestillidie00

you can either wait for a fix or try yourself.

WTCS5 v1.2\panels\player\tcs\tabs\advsta

stag_goalscorer.xml

you will have to change the wrong translation id to the correct one

change "513523" to 515136

both in text and the hint line

Thanks it worked! The only problem is the missing option to filter for stats, any tips for this?

12 hours ago, bluestillidie00 said:

what do you mean? where is the missing option? 

When in the search filter on the scouting menu, the tab with stats is missing (For example i can't find total minutes played even when typing it in the advanced search bar)

2 hours ago, nielsvg99 said:

When in the search filter on the scouting menu, the tab with stats is missing (For example i can't find total minutes played even when typing it in the advanced search bar)

Where do you find it in the default skin ?

can you provide a screenshot as i'm proper confused.

5 hours ago, snowofman said:

Where do you find it in the default skin ?

can you provide a screenshot as i'm proper confused.

So in the first pic you see search options that i can't search for anymore (pass completion ratio and conversion rate and so on). It used to be on the add conditions tab from the second pic, i could select a stat in the pop up menu under stats or something like that or just type it in.

capture_20230216170325949.bmp capture_20230216170406106.bmp

Also found a few other problems in the fmstag section: 

WP: crosses completed per 90 doesn't show this stat but something else

Striker-provider: headers per 90 doesn't show this but shows key passes per 90 instead

Striker- goalscorer: headers per 90 doesn't show this but shows key passes per 90 instead

dribbles per 90 doesn;t show this stat but shows expected assists per 90 instead

shots on target per 90 doesn't display this stat but shows dribbles per 90 instead

So in short: the names of the stats are correct but the wrong ones are displayed. Which file can i fix this and how? Thanks for all the help

5 hours ago, nielsvg99 said:

So in the first pic you see search options that i can't search for anymore (pass completion ratio and conversion rate and so on). It used to be on the add conditions tab from the second pic, i could select a stat in the pop up menu under stats or something like that or just type it in.

capture_20230216170325949.bmp 3.67 MB · 5 downloads capture_20230216170406106.bmp 2.32 MB · 5 downloads

Dunno m8, i have pass completion ratio, but could not find conversion rate..maybe i didnt look enough or maybe it's a game issue.

*shrugs*

14 hours ago, snowofman said:

Dunno m8, i have pass completion ratio, but could not find conversion rate..maybe i didnt look enough or maybe it's a game issue.

*shrugs*

Yeah, might try to reinstall but then i lose all documents and such (could back it up probably) 

You know which file i can change the stats that are displayed? Not the words above it but the actual stats

1 hour ago, nielsvg99 said:

Yeah, might try to reinstall but then i lose all documents and such (could back it up probably) 

You know which file i can change the stats that are displayed? Not the words above it but the actual stats

same place as the word, just a different place in the file there will be a line that calls the stats

11 minutes ago, nielsvg99 said:

Thanks! I replace the the good stats in the get property section but when i reload skin and clear cache the stats doens't change in game? Anything i am doing wrong?

I have a feeling we are talking past eachother

you grab the id for the stat you need from person properties and replace the stats you don't want on the Fmsteg page.

Low, med and high does not change unless you write the new values

only the Rating values  changes

the names (tacles, dribbles etc) will only change if you either change the translation ID or write the new name if the translation id has been removed

if things still don't change, you are doing something wrong.

but there must have been a reason why @bluestillidie00 have changed the stats, names etc to what he has. compared to the Stag blog.

hope you get things to work, to your liking

2 hours ago, Brunosaur said:

Been using the v1.2 for a while and I have noticed this panel always very compacted. My display is 1920 × 1080 and I play at 100%. Any idea how to solve it?

Screenshot 2023-02-18 at 09.05.02.png

Try go 95% zoom and see if it's better

100% or 95 isnt that much different for the eye, but gives things abit more room

3 minutes ago, snowofman said:

Try go 95% zoom and see if it's better

100% or 95 isnt that much different for the eye, but gives things abit more room

I've tried that before and only gets worse. The scout report appears on the left side of the attributes

Edited by Brunosaur

11 minutes ago, Brunosaur said:

I've tried that before and only gets worse. The scout report appears on the left side of the attributes

Sad :( atleast it's tried. gotta wait for @bluestillidie00 to see if he knows whats up

My guess would be that the 2 boxes at the top takes too much space and could use a trim, like smaller faces and badges

Edited by snowofman

2 minutes ago, snowofman said:

Sad :( atleast it's tried. gotta wait for @bluestillidie00 to see if he knows whats up

My guess would be that the 2 boxes at the top takes too much space and could use a trim, like smaller faces and badges

Also there's that space bellow that could be used instead of reducing the top. But thank you anyway to try and help 

On 17/02/2023 at 19:11, snowofman said:

I have a feeling we are talking past eachother

you grab the id for the stat you need from person properties and replace the stats you don't want on the Fmsteg page.

Low, med and high does not change unless you write the new values

only the Rating values  changes

the names (tacles, dribbles etc) will only change if you either change the translation ID or write the new name if the translation id has been removed

if things still don't change, you are doing something wrong.

but there must have been a reason why @bluestillidie00 have changed the stats, names etc to what he has. compared to the Stag blog.

hope you get things to work, to your liking

Thanks for your help! With my lack of skinning experience i can't seem to get it to work unfortunatly

Respect you all managers! Please let me know how to activate player info on the pitch (in fm 23) in WTCS5 v1.0 skin, like in this screenshot? The screenshot is from FM 22 Rensie skin. I don't wanna use the newest skin (WTCS5 v1.2), cause i already installed and i encountered some problems for my laptop resolution 1366x768. Thank you!

fm 22 player info on pitch.jpg

Edited by pancone

Hello. I used TCS3 with absolutely no issues at all. However, when I click from here, the 1.2.0 version of the skin, on mediafire, it gets blocked, Avast says that the file has been infected by url blacklist. I downloaded 1.1 and placed it on skins folder, but I can't download 1.2 for some reason. I know it's safe, but it's strange...

3 hours ago, paris1996 said:

Hello. I used TCS3 with absolutely no issues at all. However, when I click from here, the 1.2.0 version of the skin, on mediafire, it gets blocked, Avast says that the file has been infected by url blacklist. I downloaded 1.1 and placed it on skins folder, but I can't download 1.2 for some reason. I know it's safe, but it's strange...

Should be a mega link either on this thread, or the last page 

4 hours ago, bluestillidie00 said:

Should be a mega link either on this thread, or the last page 

Yeah I get the same so I didn't bother . Think it's your anti virus blocking it as its detected something 

Edited by alian62

19 minutes ago, alian62 said:

Yeah I get the same so I didn't bother . Think it's your anti virus blocking it as its detected something 

yeah there's absolutely nothing in the skin that there shouldn't be, so i'm not sure what the issue is. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, MattStatto said:

Love this skin, one question though, is it possible to view a club's rivals on this skin, I can't seem to find this screen/widget anywhere?

You should be able to choose a different panel on the club info screen for this. Assuming you haven't changed anything else, go to the club info screen and click on the button at the top right of the fixtures panel.

Edited by rafaelbenitez

Love the skin, and delighted with the graphical attribute bars making their first return since FM18! :D

However, I'm noticing that they don't obey the custom attribute thresholds and colours set in the Skin Menu in the Settings.
Is there any way to change them directly in the skin files?

22 minutes ago, BanOly said:

Love the skin, and delighted with the graphical attribute bars making their first return since FM18! :D

However, I'm noticing that they don't obey the custom attribute thresholds and colours set in the Skin Menu in the Settings.
Is there any way to change them directly in the skin files?

in the skin folder, there's a folder called settings. go into that folder open the tcs settings file with a program like notepad++ and ctrl+f for attribute, you should find it

1 hour ago, bluestillidie00 said:

in the skin folder, there's a folder called settings. go into that folder open the tcs settings file with a program like notepad++ and ctrl+f for attribute, you should find it

Yep, found that and managed to change the values of the skin colours manually, but there's no reference to the attribute thresholds other than "low attribute", "normal attribute" etc.
These values don't seem to be collected from the game when changed.

Edit: Idk if this helps, but there seems to be no issues with the default version of the skin. It responds to all custom-set attribute colours and thresholds.
The attributeless skin seems to ignore all custom input, and always refers to the colours set in the tcs settings file held in the settings folder of the parent skin.

Edited by BanOly

7 minutes ago, FortzaSteaua said:

Thats the skin i wanted but i don t have stats/90 and couch reports on right side

I use 1920x1080 resolution and scale 85%

you're on the attributes page. where it says profile in the top left, change it to overview

Am 21.3.2023 um 22:24 schrieb stanedav:

Hello, is there any fix for not showing current ability for player?

2023-03-21 22_18_53-Football Manager 2023.png

Go to:

panels\player\tcs\selector\popup

there is an document with the name "stars" and open it.

Find the line "<widget class="scout_stars_label" id="Pcab">" and change "Pcab" to "CAIC".

Previously i got it working with CAic, but apperently it only works with capital letters now.

The skin is really great, simple, tidy. Thanks for that! If I could express a wish: Could you also insert a place for citypics next to the stadium view? I just like it, somehow it all seems even more realistic (I think).

2 hours ago, Brunosaur said:

Just noticed that the no attributes tab is like this. How can I fix it? 

Screenshot 2023-03-24 at 12.20.43.png

unfortunately that's a bug introduced in the new update. if i remember i'll post a fix when i'm home

Em 14/03/2023 em 15:13, BanOly disse:

Yep, found that and managed to change the values of the skin colours manually, but there's no reference to the attribute thresholds other than "low attribute", "normal attribute" etc.

Edit: Idk if this helps, but there seems to be no issues with the default version of the skin. It responds to all custom-set attribute colours and thresholds.
The attributeless skin seems to ignore all custom input, and always refers to the colours set in the tcs settings file held in the settings folder of the parent skin.

graphics » tcs » icons » attribute bar

<colour id="green_replacement" name="excellent attribute"/>

Just change the bold to your liking (low, average, normal or excellent)

On 14/03/2023 at 15:13, BanOly said:

sorry for the late reply, this skin is kinda finished so i don't check up on the thread too often.

Yeah as @BlueScreen mentioned, you'll need to edit the xml files in that folder. Unfortunately there's no way to tie the attribute colours to the bars, since the bars are essentially a workaround.