[FM23][SKIN] WTCS5 by Bluestillidie00 and WorkTheSpace | v1.2 Released 2023/01/18 | New Attributeless Version

TCSSkin

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, canry said:

great simple skin but,

1920x1080 res. windowed mode %100 scaling not seen "season stats"  (on player profile)

It would be great if there is a fix for it.  :applause:

Unfortunately happens with windowed mode, no way around it unfortunately

1 minute ago, karlcole said:

Mate this is unreal. 

The season stats is class, anyway we could have that to replace attributes for those of us that like to play attributeless .

even if it’s just a larger panel?

Thanks

Definitely something i've got penned down for a potential mod in the future. Can't guarantee anything, but its something me and Jack will sit down and discuss

I used TCS for my entire FM 21 time, didn't play the 22 and returned to this now. This already looks great and I can't wait to see what you bring us in the next versions.

Quick question/feedback: is it possible to put the Pros/Cons panel down in the middle? It's too wide and none of the current options feel right in there (plans, promises, contract, playing time etc), maybe splitting it into two would also look nice. Keep in mind my skinning knowledge is basically zero so I don't even know if this is possible. I'm playing 1920x1080 on 95% zoom. Thanks for your work!

image.thumb.png.8da74552a08500d62c57a63a1e9e94ec.png

Edited by hrmantovani

39 minutes ago, hrmantovani said:

Could be Season stats too I guess! It is available if you use 85% zoom but I find it too hard to read 

Yeah, Could be. I Use Last 20 games form as it fills it nicely

Personally I would like the new "Per 90 Mins" stats there, but its not my Skin and I have no idea where to Start :D

10 hours ago, hrmantovani said:

I used TCS for my entire FM 21 time, didn't play the 22 and returned to this now. This already looks great and I can't wait to see what you bring us in the next versions.

Quick question/feedback: is it possible to put the Pros/Cons panel down in the middle? It's too wide and none of the current options feel right in there (plans, promises, contract, playing time etc), maybe splitting it into two would also look nice. Keep in mind my skinning knowledge is basically zero so I don't even know if this is possible. I'm playing 1920x1080 on 95% zoom. Thanks for your work!

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.8da74552a08500d62c57a63a1e9e94ec.png

5 hours ago, KillYourIdols said:

Yeah, Could be. I Use Last 20 games form as it fills it nicely

Personally I would like the new "Per 90 Mins" stats there, but its not my Skin and I have no idea where to Start :D

it is possible to go in and just add the line from the dropdown where you see pro's cons and add that line to the dropdown in the middle.

just go into "player overview panel.xml" find the container with the dropdown, look for the path to the file and copy paste

5 hours ago, Watson156 said:

I know this is a little thing, but is there any way to get the labels under the kits to show the colour of each one?

if you mean to have the home - away - third below the kits, then yes

but the kits will get smaller as the box will take up space aswell, but kits are always in the same order.

if you mean something else with colours of each one, please tell

26 minutes ago, RossT551 said:

It's not working for me.. The little FM icon gets replaced with WTS but everything else stays the same, Any help?

go into preferences, lower left corner pick clear cache from the cog, then reload skin.

7 minutes ago, snowofman said:

but the kits will get smaller as the box will take up space aswell, but kits are always in the same order.

go into preferences, lower left corner pick clear cache from the cog, then reload skin.

Yes that is what I mean. My OCD needs to know that I have the correct kits in the right order!!

9 minutes ago, Watson156 said:

Yes that is what I mean. My OCD needs to know that I have the correct kits in the right order!!

okay, in club/club overview panel, you can search for kits and you should find the path to the file that contains the club/tcs/overview/kits.xml (might be something like kits.xml, there you just have to add 

<container height="">
		<!-- <container height="26"> -->
		<attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_alignment="fill" horizontal_offset="0" vertical_inset="0" />

<!-- HOME KIT -->
		<container class="inner_box_no_margin" id="hLco" >
			<attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_alignment="middle" horizontal_offset="0" horizontal_gap="0" vertical_inset="0" />

<widget class="label" id="T_th"  alignment="centre" auto_size="horizontal">
				<translation id="text" translation_id="256675" type="use" value="Home[COMMENT: team_information_panel; Home Kit Graphic Title]" />
			</widget>
		</container>

<!-- AWAY -->
		<container class="inner_box_no_margin" id="aLco" >
			<attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_alignment="middle" horizontal_offset="0" horizontal_gap="0" vertical_inset="0" />

<widget class="label" id="T_ta"  alignment="centre" auto_size="horizontal">
				<translation id="text" translation_id="256676" type="use" value="Away[COMMENT: team_information_panel; Away Kit Graphic Title]" />
			</widget>
		</container>

<!-- THIRD -->
		<container class="inner_box_no_margin" id="tLco" >

<widget class="label" id="T_tl" alignment="centre" auto_size="horizontal">
				<translation id="text" translation_id="256677" type="use" value="Third[COMMENT: team_information_panel; Third Kit Graphic Title]" />
			</widget>
		</container>
	</container>

to the bottom on the code already there, unless the code is already there and it's only a matter of lack of space.

if so, then you have to shrink the kits to make room for the box under them

EDIT: Sry i havnt downloaded the skin to be able to tell you the path myself

Edited by snowofman

1 hour ago, snowofman said:

Thanks.. But no luck. in preferances the only clear cache is the tick box which i unticked.. Still not working?

2 minutes ago, RossT551 said:

Thanks.. But no luck. in preferances the only clear cache is the tick box which i unticked.. Still not working?

If I’m reading this right …

Under interface - Tick the box that says something like “reload skin on continue”. It’ll add a reload skin button to the bottom bar in preferences.

Then on the cog (bottom left) select clear cache. Then reload the skin.

19 minutes ago, Tyburn said:

Under interface - Tick the box that says something like “reload skin on continue”. It’ll add a reload skin button to the bottom bar in preferences.

yes exactly.

on every skin swap or changes you make to a skin, it's always a good idea to clear the cache and reload after

21 minutes ago, Tyburn said:

Thanks.. but still no luck.

Desktop Screenshot 2022.10.21 - 16.34.05.76.png

1 hour ago, snowofman said:

okay, in club/club overview panel, you can search for kits and you should find the path to the file that contains the club/tcs/overview/kits.xml (might be something like kits.xml, there you just have to add 

<container height="">
		<!-- <container height="26"> -->
		<attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_alignment="fill" horizontal_offset="0" vertical_inset="0" />

<!-- HOME KIT -->
		<container class="inner_box_no_margin" id="hLco" >

<widget class="label" id="T_th"  alignment="centre" auto_size="horizontal">
				<translation id="text" translation_id="256675" type="use" value="Home[COMMENT: team_information_panel; Home Kit Graphic Title]" />
			</widget>
		</container>

<!-- AWAY -->
		<container class="inner_box_no_margin" id="aLco" >

<widget class="label" id="T_ta"  alignment="centre" auto_size="horizontal">
				<translation id="text" translation_id="256676" type="use" value="Away[COMMENT: team_information_panel; Away Kit Graphic Title]" />
			</widget>
		</container>

<!-- THIRD -->
		<container class="inner_box_no_margin" id="tLco" >

<widget class="label" id="T_tl" alignment="centre" auto_size="horizontal">
				<translation id="text" translation_id="256677" type="use" value="Third[COMMENT: team_information_panel; Third Kit Graphic Title]" />
			</widget>
		</container>
	</container>

to the bottom on the code already there, unless the code is already there and it's only a matter of lack of space.

if so, then you have to shrink the kits to make room for the box under them

EDIT: Sry i havnt downloaded the skin to be able to tell you the path myself

Brilliant thanks a lot. I'll have a go at sorting this later. Thanks

4 horas atrás, snowofman disse:

it is possible to go in and just add the line from the dropdown where you see pro's cons and add that line to the dropdown in the middle.

just go into "player overview panel.xml" find the container with the dropdown, look for the path to the file and copy paste

Edit: yes it did work

image.thumb.png.37e81e9c3cf3a48590c7b8a79de957cd.png

Edited by hrmantovani

13 minutos atrás, snowofman disse:

Which file did you add it too ?

worked fine for me, try and add it to "player overview small selector panel.xml"

EDIT: Ahh didnt see your Edit until i already had answered :)

player overview small selector panel.xml 4 kB · 0 downloads

For some reason the skin wasn't refreshing. I copied WTCS5 folder to keep it as a backup and I guess it kinda glitched the game having two skins with the same name. Thanks for the help though!

3 minutes ago, hrmantovani said:

For some reason the skin wasn't refreshing. I copied WTCS5 folder to keep it as a backup and I guess it kinda glitched the game having two skins with the same name. Thanks for the help though!

ahh yeah thats not a good idea :) but glad you got it working.

2 minutes ago, Beyre1889 said:

I’ve tried doing this but it either doesn’t change anything or makes my fm not load. I’m on mac btw if the process is any different 

oh, hands in the air. I have no idea if it's diff on mac, which i can only guess about. 

but you should have a graphics folder inside your football manager 2023 folder somewhere, try and search for it

it's all i can think of. Sorry

15 minutes ago, Beyre1889 said:

I’ve tried doing this but it either doesn’t change anything or makes my fm not load. I’m on mac btw if the process is any different 

Cleared the cache and reloaded the skin?

5 hours ago, Pino2012 said:

No one else with this problem?

Have you ticked or is it ticked ...Use Caching to decrease page loading times in preferences . Saying that i couldnt use this skin in FM22 becuase of issues related to speed of loading . Seems ok though for me in FM23 .

10 hours ago, bluestillidie00 said:

Not any more than usual. If you're using a custom skin and graphics etc it can slow loading times a bit, but not to the point its an issue

It takes like 7 seconds before the player screen is loaded

5 hours ago, alian62 said:

Have you ticked or is it ticked ...Use Caching to decrease page loading times in preferences . Saying that i couldnt use this skin in FM22 becuase of issues related to speed of loading . Seems ok though for me in FM23 .

Yeah ticked it. Maybe my laptop is to slow for this skin.....

1 minute ago, 16K said:

How I have to install it? It is just drag&drop or how? Need help guys, please

unpack the file and copy it to "Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2023\skins"

then go ingame in preferences and pick it as skin,