[FM23][SKIN] WTCS5 by Bluestillidie00 and WorkTheSpace | v1.2 Released 2023/01/18 | New Attributeless Version

TCSSkin

hace 39 minutos, snowofman dijo:

unpack the file and copy it to "Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2023\skins"

then go ingame in preferences and pick it as skin, 

image.thumb.png.6b61dec6e9b9da68ab178e88cea83532.png

I did but the skin does not appear to change in game, can u send a image of how has to look?

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the skin! Thanks for creating!

I have an issue where when I customise the panels on the player profile screen (using the drop-downs within each panel) they will randomly change/move about with seemingly little/no reason when I go to a different screen and then return - can anyone advise?

I’ve tried clearing the cache, having ‘use caching’ both ticked and unticked etc but nothing appears to work. 

Would appreciate any help!

18 minutes ago, wrightinio said:

I have an issue where when I customise the panels on the player profile screen (using the drop-downs within each panel) they will randomly change/move about with seemingly little/no reason when I go to a different screen and then return - can anyone advise?

I’ve tried clearing the cache, having ‘use caching’ both ticked and unticked etc but nothing appears to work. 

Make sure you have the Automatically override custom panels unticked!!!

image.png.38cf02c978755fd4449a0cda49f979b5.png

Great work on the skin, but is there any way for season stats to show on - zoomed out 85%, screen 1440 x 900?

Nothing else for me seems relevant enough to replace that and I think it's a very important bit of info.

Thanks

Screenshot 2022-10-23 at 01.28.38.png

Edited by GurneyMack

1 hour ago, KillYourIdols said:

I tried that and it didn't seem to work, so I assumed it was only relevant for that skin. I assume it SHOULD have worked then?

It needs some work to make it fully transparent, I’m working on a version now that will offer more transparency for backgrounds

4 hours ago, hrmantovani said:

image.thumb.png.29bcbd6b7aeb4c0bd3422110c6748bef.png

This is how my player screen is looking like after some modifications I did. Not sure about that "Progress" little screen close to the players' face but other than that this is looking really great! Love the different tabs. 

This looks good! 

How did you get season stats to go under the attributes?

It seems the clubnames in the competition and league tables is using the "Champions League" font.

Where can I adjust it back to the stock/regular font? I already checked the different panels in /panels/competition but I don't see a line of code where they define this specific font.

SCR-20221023-jne.thumb.png.f6ea69f8e9e017f20c0eb8f854fbb977.png

Edited by Rivanov

in the "player overview small selector panel.xml"

add under the last widget

<widget class="player_stats_panel" file="player/tcs/selector/season stats" id="psrp">
        <translation id="title" translation_id="385617" type="use" value="Season Stats[COMMENT: player overview; player stats by competition panel title]" />
    </widget>

22 minutes ago, Joe0003 said:

in the "player overview small selector panel.xml"

add under the last widget

<widget class="player_stats_panel" file="player/tcs/selector/season stats" id="psrp">
        <translation id="title" translation_id="385617" type="use" value="Season Stats[COMMENT: player overview; player stats by competition panel title]" />
    </widget>

Sorry, never done anything like this before...

somewhere in bit?

Thanks

Screenshot 2022-10-23 at 14.50.09.png

Hi All, 

I was wandering if anyone could assist me with a small issue with this skin...?

All the graphics (logos, facepacks etc.) have loaded up fine, the only thing that doesn't appear is the large stadium images on the club info page - the small stadium images load just fine. Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.

PXL_20221023_182509452.MP.jpg

Just now, nbfw said:

Hi All, 

All the graphics (logos, facepacks etc.) have loaded up fine, the only thing that doesn't appear is the large stadium images on the club info page - the small stadium images load just fine. Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.

Spoiler

PXL_20221023_182509452.MP.jpg

Provide a screenshot of the path from Documents to the last folder wherer your stadiums are

might be a simple placement issue

1 minute ago, nbfw said:

Thanks for getting back to me snowofman - much appreciated, see below.

Spoiler

16665504835918258819134199748095.jpg

Looks fine..

Try and go into preferences - tick reload skin on changes (or something like that)

then clear the cache in the lower right corner on the cog and reload skin.

6 minutes ago, nbfw said:

No joy I'm afraid, I've even tried to extract the files to the skin's graphic folder - but to no avail.

Spoiler

16665522053854724141758305305991.jpg

Just to make sure..

inside the superpack, you have all the pictures and 1 config file.?

oh and try and remove the packed files from the folder aswell

The superpack has images and a config file, I removed the compressed files but that didn't seem to help.  The stadium images appear when I use another skin, so I'm a bit flummoxed but no big issue - not a deal breaker.

Thanks for your time and assistance, much appreciated.

9 minutes ago, nbfw said:

The superpack has images and a config file, I removed the compressed files but that didn't seem to help.  The stadium images appear when I use another skin, so I'm a bit flummoxed but no big issue - not a deal breaker.

Sounds strange. i'll try and see if it works for me.

10 minutes ago, nbfw said:

try and click on the Overview tab

17 minutes ago, nbfw said:

Put the attached file into this folder

WTCS5 v1.0\panels\club

and see if it fixes your problems

Edit. posted wrong file and path :( sorry

club overview panel.xml

Edited by snowofman

Am 22.10.2022 um 21:27 schrieb wrightinio:

I have the same issue especially when i change in the panel for player positioning to "best position and role" it just wont save- if i go to a different screen and come back its always back to "last played". Tried everything even what statomatic7 said.

3 minutes ago, Defensive said:

I have the same issue especially when i change in the panel for player positioning to "best position and role" it just wont save- if i go to a different screen and come back its always back to "last played". Tried everything even what statomatic7 said.

Have you tired going into the preferences and untick "overwrite custom panels" or something like that

8 minutes ago, robc9694 said:

Is there a way to adjust the sizes of the panels or even better, reduce the zoom to less than 85%?

I’m playing on a steam deck and I’m missing out on a lot of this great skin!

Unfortunately not

1 hour ago, Defensive said:

I'll have a look into it. Does the same behaviour happen on the default skin?

3 hours ago, nbfw said:

Hi All, 

Thanks in advance.

You need to press the overview button on the tabs. Accidentally forgot to change the default ID, which will be fixed for 1.1

vor einer Stunde schrieb bluestillidie00:

Interesting, I'll have a look.

I just started FM23 again and now all of a sudden everything works? Im sorry, i have no idea why.

But considering the post from wrightino and also someone in the comments on fmscout with similar problems maybe there is a small problem which occurs only under certain conditions i dont know.:-) I did untick the override custom panels setting in preferences a few hours ago but after that im actually sure it still didnt work but now it does.

19 minutes ago, Jamie Aubrey said:

In the next update would it be possible to have the full names on the match scoreboard screen, maybe even the badge icon and possibly faces on the bench 

don't take feature requests unfortunately. I plan the majority of the skin ahead of time and as such have plans and ideas for stuff all ready 

3 hours ago, Jamie Aubrey said:

In the next update would it be possible to have the full names on the match scoreboard screen, maybe even the badge icon and possibly faces on the bench 

Player Faces on bench.

Great skin, very much love it but one small part that I wish you'd implement. 

As someone who likes to glance at attribute analysis instead of numbers, any chance we can make the panel below have that option? it's far too small for me only having it on the top bar. If not, that's okay, just thought I'd give my own feedback on it.

Top work :thup:

Attribute Analysis.png