[FM23][SKIN] WTCS5 by Bluestillidie00 and WorkTheSpace | v1.2 Released 2023/01/18 | New Attributeless Version

TCSSkin

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, Olas Nick said:

it is a combination of 2 panels, player overview popup panel and popup information panel,  in one of them your container height is too small

Think it was the popup information panel

I dropped one in from another skin and it works fine

Hey guys,
can anyone tell me how can I put 'Match Momentun' and 'xG Match Story' in the OVERVIEW page tablet?

image.png.5ccb06c155487b283dc60693b382d219.png    image.png.9e61ee961a67fd5311bc0fbb3418d50d.png

and replace it with 'Focus of Attacks' and 'Action Zones'.
Is this possible to do? 

image.thumb.png.29b2f20375a27d26998c3a08e0751617.png

20 minutes ago, Panças said:

Hey guys,
can anyone tell me how can I put 'Match Momentun' and 'xG Match Story' in the OVERVIEW page tablet?

image.png.5ccb06c155487b283dc60693b382d219.png    image.png.9e61ee961a67fd5311bc0fbb3418d50d.png

and replace it with 'Focus of Attacks' and 'Action Zones'.
Is this possible to do? 

image.thumb.png.29b2f20375a27d26998c3a08e0751617.png

you would have to locate the "match in between highlights panel.xml" in the match folder,

then locate the code you wanna replace and then replace it with the wanted. 

2 hours ago, snowofman said:

you would have to locate the "match in between highlights panel.xml" in the match folder,

then locate the code you wanna replace and then replace it with the wanted. 

Hey @snowofman thank you very much Sir.
His this part of the code that I need to replace?
image.thumb.png.1c85087bf976aa8869a56c4b4bd339a0.png

<list id="properties_to_forward">
        <record get_property="HNEp" target="NEvp" set_property="hidn" />
        <record get_property="HNEp" target="NEvl" set_property="hidn" />
        <record get_property="HFep" target="FEEP" set_property="hidn" />
        <record get_property="HTtp" target="TTab" set_property="hidn" />
        <record get_property="OTfi" target="TTab" set_property="OTfi" />
        <record get_property="HTsi" target="TTab" set_property="HTsi" />
        <record get_property="OTsi" target="TTab" set_property="OTsi" />
        <record get_property="HSMt" target="TTab" set_property="HSMt" />
        <record get_property="ASMt" target="TTab" set_property="ASMt" />

<record get_property="HSMt" target="Tlew" set_property="HSMt" />
        <record get_property="ASMt" target="Tlew" set_property="ASMt" />
        <record get_property="HSMt" target="Tsro" set_property="HSMt" />
        <record get_property="ASMt" target="Tsro" set_property="ASMt" />
        <record get_property="HSMt" target="Tpra" set_property="HSMt" />
        <record get_property="ASMt" target="Tpra" set_property="ASMt" />
    </list>

2 minutes ago, Panças said:

Hey @snowofman thank you very much Sir.
His this part of the code that I need to replace?
image.thumb.png.1c85087bf976aa8869a56c4b4bd339a0.png

<list id="properties_to_forward">
        <record get_property="HNEp" target="NEvp" set_property="hidn" />
        <record get_property="HNEp" target="NEvl" set_property="hidn" />
        <record get_property="HFep" target="FEEP" set_property="hidn" />
        <record get_property="HTtp" target="TTab" set_property="hidn" />
        <record get_property="OTfi" target="TTab" set_property="OTfi" />
        <record get_property="HTsi" target="TTab" set_property="HTsi" />
        <record get_property="OTsi" target="TTab" set_property="OTsi" />
        <record get_property="HSMt" target="TTab" set_property="HSMt" />
        <record get_property="ASMt" target="TTab" set_property="ASMt" />

<record get_property="HSMt" target="Tlew" set_property="HSMt" />
        <record get_property="ASMt" target="Tlew" set_property="ASMt" />
        <record get_property="HSMt" target="Tsro" set_property="HSMt" />
        <record get_property="ASMt" target="Tsro" set_property="ASMt" />
        <record get_property="HSMt" target="Tpra" set_property="HSMt" />
        <record get_property="ASMt" target="Tpra" set_property="ASMt" />
    </list>

no.

you have to search for "overview" as thats the tab that contains the stuff you wanna remove

4 hours ago, snowofman said:

no.

you have to search for "overview" as thats the tab that contains the stuff you wanna remove

ok.
Right after "overview" i changed the code to this.
But now dosen't show anything.

What am I missing? @snowofman

<!-- OVERVIEW -->
                        <container  id="over" draw_vertical_dividers="true">
                            <translation id="title" translation_id="257300" type="use"/>
                            <layout class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_layout="-16,-7" vertical_inset="8" horizontal_gap="16"/>

<container draw_vertical_dividers="true"> 
                                <layout class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_layout="-4,-7"  />

<!-- LEFT HAND SIDE -->
                                <container draw_horizontal_dividers="true"> 
                                    <layout class="vertical_arrange" vertical_layout="-12,-6" vertical_gap="8"/>

<!-- Slide in from side of screen -->
                                    <animation class="translate_animation" trigger_id="hidden" trigger_value="false" start_value="-1,0" end_value="0,0" duration="0.35" end_mode="hold_auto_reverse_hold" tween="ease_out" coord_mode="relative_to_screen" apply_to_mouse="false" />
                                    <!-- Fade animation -->
                                    <animation class="fade_on_hide_animation" duration="0.35"/>

<!-- VISUALISER -->                                
                                    <container class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel" id="prmC">
                                        <attachment_group class="vertical_arrange" vertical_alignment="top,extend" horizontal_inset="8"/>
                                        <record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt"/>

<!--xG MAP-->
                                        <widget class="data_analyst_visualisation_widget" id="vis1" visualisation_type="xg_map" data_type="fixture" file="widgets/data analyst visualisation mini" show_mini_visualisation_text="false" default_focus="true" >
                                        <animation class="translate_animation" trigger_id="hidden" trigger_value="false" start_value="-1,0" end_value="0,0" duration="0.35" end_mode="hold_auto_reverse_hold" tween="ease_out" coord_mode="relative_to_screen" apply_to_mouse="false" />
                                        <!-- Fade animation -->
                                        </widget>

<!--momentum map-->
                                        <widget class="match_live_data_analyst_visualisation_panel" id="afMM" visualisation_type="momentum">
                                           <translation id="title" translation_id="535500" type="use" value="Match Momentum[COMMENT: AREA: Data Visualisation; SUB-AREA: Pass map FR: 32708; TONE: Formal; CHARLIMIT: None; NOTE: dataviz title string, the match momentum data viz charts how the match went with regards to each team enjoying spells on top/chances created]" />
                                           <translation id="subtitle" translation_id="551830" type="use" value="Visualisations[COMMENT: AREA: Match Visualisations; SUB-AREA: visualisation subcategory header FR: 32932; TONE: Formal; CHARLIMIT: None NOTE: string for category header of data visualisations from analysis team]" />
                                        </widget>

</container>

image.thumb.png.739efc40ce7a16bd997a8c354671d29c.png

On 30/12/2022 at 15:52, _Ben_ said:

Decided to quickly knock up a version of this with the default attribute view, as seen here:

dc32405df65232b6f709fd3b86cd8014.png

I don't like it, personally, but I know that many people still play with the default view of attributes. Would this be something that people would want as an alternative skin packaged with the view I normally use?

2 hours ago, Panças said:

ok.
Right after "overview" i changed the code to this.
But now dosen't show anything.

What am I missing? @snowofman

<!-- OVERVIEW -->
                        <container  id="over" draw_vertical_dividers="true">
                            <translation id="title" translation_id="257300" type="use"/>
                            <layout class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_layout="-16,-7" vertical_inset="8" horizontal_gap="16"/>

<container draw_vertical_dividers="true"> 
                                <layout class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_layout="-4,-7"  />

<!-- LEFT HAND SIDE -->
                                <container draw_horizontal_dividers="true"> 
                                    <layout class="vertical_arrange" vertical_layout="-12,-6" vertical_gap="8"/>

<!-- Fade animation -->

<!-- VISUALISER -->                                
                                    <container class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel" id="prmC">
                                        <attachment_group class="vertical_arrange" vertical_alignment="top,extend" horizontal_inset="8"/>

<!--xG MAP-->
                                        <widget class="data_analyst_visualisation_widget" id="vis1" visualisation_type="xg_map" data_type="fixture" file="widgets/data analyst visualisation mini" show_mini_visualisation_text="false" default_focus="true" >
                                        <!-- Fade animation -->
                                        </widget>

<!--momentum map-->
                                        <widget class="match_live_data_analyst_visualisation_panel" id="afMM" visualisation_type="momentum">
                                           <translation id="title" translation_id="535500" type="use" value="Match Momentum[COMMENT: AREA: Data Visualisation; SUB-AREA: Pass map FR: 32708; TONE: Formal; CHARLIMIT: None; NOTE: dataviz title string, the match momentum data viz charts how the match went with regards to each team enjoying spells on top/chances created]" />
                                           <translation id="subtitle" translation_id="551830" type="use" value="Visualisations[COMMENT: AREA: Match Visualisations; SUB-AREA: visualisation subcategory header FR: 32932; TONE: Formal; CHARLIMIT: None NOTE: string for category header of data visualisations from analysis team]" />
                                        </widget>

</container>

image.thumb.png.739efc40ce7a16bd997a8c354671d29c.png

Looks like you have leftovers from the previous panels, that would be my 1st thought

55 minutes ago, snowofman said:

Looks like you have leftovers from the previous panels, that would be my 1st thought

For the life of me I can't figure it out.
Where at what do I leftover?? 

2 minutes ago, Panças said:

For the life of me I can't figure it out.
Where at what do I leftover?? 

it's never easy to mess / change others skin.. and as it's a live and active skin, i'm myself is not a fan of going in and change things

if i were you, i would check out skins where it's already done and then copy the way they have done it

On 07/05/2023 at 20:42, snowofman said:

nvm previous answer

"match/fixture details.xml"

look for the container containing the data and just move it above

Ngl, I havent a clue what I'm looking it, tried messing with it and it broke it ahah

spacer.png

There is a bug here that I have tried to resolve without success.
If anyone can help me.
Whenever we have a key player (little star) it automatically pulls the top scorer icon, even though this is not the case.
And another case is that I can't get the icons of key player and goalscorer or key player and top assistant or top scorer and top assistant to appear simultaneously and correctly, even indicating different positions to the icons.

spacer.png

See: the Valiente player is the key player and the best assistant, but I can't make the 2 icons appear simultaneously. (And the icons are already pointed to different places - if you notice the De Los Santos player, the best assistant ball is in the lower left corner).
Someone help me?

follow the code below

<container>
	<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true"/>	

<!-- CAPTAIN ICON-->

<widget class="picture" id="capi" scale_picture="false" file="icons/16px/captain" hidden="false" width="16" height="16" image_alignment="right, top" size="20">	
		</widget>

<!--KITS ICON-->
		<container>
			<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true"/> 
			<widget class="tactics_kit_picture" id="kitp"/>
		</container>

<!-- ICONS (INJURY, STAR PLAYER ETC) -->
		<container id="icoC" height="16" width="16" >
			<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="bottom" inset="25" apply_to_children="true"/>
			<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" alignment="left" offset="0" gap="2"/>
			<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left" inset="4"/>

<record id="default_properties" image_alignment="centre" hidden="true" width="16" height="16" />

<widget class="picture" id="PTgs" file="icons/16px/goal" />
			<widget class="picture" id="PTas" file="icons/16px/assist"/>
			<widget class="picture" id="PTrt" file="icons/16px/key player" />
			<widget class="picture" id="PNba" file="icons/16px/yellow card" />
			<widget class="picture" id="PHNO" file="icons/16px/debut" red_replacement="white" />
		</container>

<!-- KEY PLAYER -->
			<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="0" apply_to_children="true"/>
			<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" alignment="left" offset="0" gap="2"/>

<record id="default_properties" image_alignment="centre" hidden="true" width="16" height="16" />
			<widget class="picture" id="PTrt" file="icons/16px/key player" />
		</container>

<!-- GOAL -->
			<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="bottom" inset="25" apply_to_children="true"/>

<widget class="picture" id="PTgs" file="icons/16px/goal" />
		</container>

<!-- ASSIST -->
			<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="bottom" inset="8" apply_to_children="true"/>

<widget class="picture" id="PTas" file="icons/16px/assist"/>
		</container>

<!-- YELLOW CARD -->
			<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" alignment="right" offset="0" gap="2"/>
			<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="right" inset="4"/>

<widget class="picture" id="PNba" file="icons/16px/yellow card" />
		</container>

<!-- DEBUT -->
			<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="bottom" inset="8" apply_to_children="true"/>
			<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" alignment="right" offset="0" gap="2"/>
			<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="right" inset="4"/>

<widget class="picture" id="PHNO" file="icons/16px/debut" red_replacement="white" />
		</container>

</container>

@snowofman @bluestillidie00

Edited by vamcj

2 minutes ago, ItsComingHome said:

what do I need to edit to remove the rip/tear effect at the top of the menu screen? I'd prefer a solid block color like FME but I love everything else about this skin. 

TCS

image.png.45b2f4395b4e4e53dcfcd6428ced0644.png

FME

image.png.c132d37db19740d28e66d8c59bcd0d9a.png

client object browser.xml

graphics\boxes\custom\interface\background pattern\fm23

1 hour ago, ItsComingHome said:

editing the overlay and paper png files doesn't change the rip effect 

make sure you have "used cached files" unticked in preferences and you clear the cache and reload the skin

6 hours ago, jwolves said:

hi my skin is not working at all, only thing working is the WTS branding

have you cleared the cache and/or turned it off in the preferences?

If it still doesn't work you'll have to post screenshots

• 3 weeks later...
Em 12/04/2023 em 11:56, Valle1950 disse:

Both panels use the stadium ID right?

Is there any way to change the lower one to show the club ID? so I can use my city pack wich refer to the club ID's? thanks

Unfortunately I could not find a way to verify the ID of the second (lower) image.

However I removed the lower image (see the image in attachment).

The panel is in the following directory: WTCS5 v1.2\panels\club

The panel where you find the information is the following: stadium overview panel.xml

And it looks like the information your searching is: "class="picture" id="lftB" file="pictures/logos/background/default/left" image_alignment="centre_x,centre_y" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true">"

However I just changed the initial part and changed the "picture" to "false", and the image does not show anymore.

image.thumb.png.0029305bf753d679bdd0819d9e76ef9c.png

55 minutes ago, thefmveteran86 said:

Just a thought will there be a match day mod like Zealand's where you can customize the widgets?

Without knowing for sure, but i doubt there will be any further updates to WTCS5 for FM23.

The skin is great, but in steam deck, i could not see the kits. i made a modification, if anyone wants this, and now you can use a tab and see the team kits. You can use my file and replace it, in my documents - si - fm - skin - wtcs5 - panel - club, or you can modify yourself.

<container id="Hist">
				<string id="name" value="Kits" type="use"/>
				<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" apply_to_children="true"/>

<container class="tcs_box">
<widget class="club_overview_kits_panel" id="cloK">
			</widget>
				</container>
			</container>

20230710212418_1.jpg

club overview panel.xml

1 hour ago, florin.hangu said:

The skin is great, but in steam deck, i could not see the kits. i made a modification, if anyone wants this, and now you can use a tab and see the team kits. You can use my file and replace it, in my documents - si - fm - skin - wtcs5 - panel - club, or you can modify yourself.

<container id="Hist">
				<string id="name" value="Kits" type="use"/>
				<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" apply_to_children="true"/>

<container class="tcs_box">
<widget class="club_overview_kits_panel" id="cloK">
			</widget>
				</container>
			</container>

20230710212418_1.jpg

club overview panel.xml 30.49 kB · 0 downloads

looks good! 

if anyone would like to donate a steam deck for fm 24 ill happily make a skin 😂

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Stupid question, probably, but I can't for the life of find out how to reset the ordering of players. I can re-order them by squad numbers, tackles, shots, etc, but not the original order where position was default. I've tried changing skin, even deleting the skin and re-installing. I would also like to lock this panel on the default setting, cause I keep accidentally clicking on of the tabs and re-ordering it.

AstonVillavRealMadrid_Pitch-2.thumb.jpg.3cb7a5c316d6676263309229a009a57d.jpg

35 minutes ago, eple said:

Stupid question, probably, but I can't for the life of find out how to reset the ordering of players. I can re-order them by squad numbers, tackles, shots, etc, but not the original order where position was default. I've tried changing skin, even deleting the skin and re-installing. I would also like to lock this panel on the default setting, cause I keep accidentally clicking on of the tabs and re-ordering it.

AstonVillavRealMadrid_Pitch-2.thumb.jpg.3cb7a5c316d6676263309229a009a57d.jpg

try and delete the cache from your system drive, it might be what preventing you from having the default sorting

https://support.sega.com/hc/en-gb/articles/9997644231185

Hi all, new around here (playing FM since CM '95 though lol)

This is my fave skin fro FM23 by a long shot but I'd love to be able to have the Stadium pic displayed full when clicking onto the stadium name, I've seen a couple of other skins that do this. Does anyone know if it is possible to edit this skin to do so? :)

3 hours ago, JoeSavage said:

Hi all, new around here (playing FM since CM '95 though lol)

This is my fave skin fro FM23 by a long shot but I'd love to be able to have the Stadium pic displayed full when clicking onto the stadium name, I've seen a couple of other skins that do this. Does anyone know if it is possible to edit this skin to do so? :)

The same question has just been up here

You can either edit the file to show the stadium picture or find a skin that already have the page as you like and then borrow it from there

On 09/01/2023 at 19:32, bluestillidie00 said:

match inbetween highlights panel.xml

Ctrl+F and search for kit_picture, and find the code below

<widget class="kit_picture" id="teKP" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="right" >
    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" inset="36,8,8,8"/>
</widget>

and replace it with:

<widget class="match_team_logo_picture" id="TeLo" image_alignment="left" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" alignment="right">
    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" inset="36,8,8,8"/>
</widget>

You'll then have to scroll down to the away and do the same there. I'd recommend notepad++. 

4 hours ago, wowlock said:

Question: Can team logos be added to the scoreboard in-match? Is there an addon for it or a way to make it happen? Or having the full names of teams on the scoreboard.

This will change the kits for the logos, idk how you can leave both If that's what you want 

9 saat önce, Brunosaur said:

This will change the kits for the logos, idk how you can leave both If that's what you want 

Oh I am fine with the kits on the in between. I am talking about the small scoreline on the top left with team names. Adding Logos to there. Also if I can somehow have the full team names instead of the shortened tags.

9 minutes ago, wowlock said:

Oh I am fine with the kits on the in between. I am talking about the small scoreline on the top left with team names. Adding Logos to there. Also if I can somehow have the full team names instead of the shortened tags.

Is there a way to have the National team profile to show the Kits they use? Right now, it is hidden in the 'general' tab and it is quite small. Want to have the kits show up on the profile page next to the nation's flag. ( as seen on the profile picture I added )

As for the second question, any way to unlock the Overview tabs for Japan? I used another mod that supposedly unlocks it but I guess it doesn't work with this mod. These empty slots show up instead when I use that mod. It is not a deal breaker but would be nice to know if there is a fix that I can find or apply.

image.thumb.png.fbc9652ba1d6cdf8c0e0a2b16d094cae.png

image.thumb.png.890aac07f28ecdb7c9a6ccbf3cca58c3.pngT

1 hour ago, wowlock said:

Is there a way to have the National team profile to show the Kits they use? Right now, it is hidden in the 'general' tab and it is quite small. Want to have the kits show up on the profile page next to the nation's flag. ( as seen on the profile picture I added )

As for the second question, any way to unlock the Overview tabs for Japan? I used another mod that supposedly unlocks it but I guess it doesn't work with this mod. These empty slots show up instead when I use that mod. It is not a deal breaker but would be nice to know if there is a fix that I can find or apply.

image.thumb.png.fbc9652ba1d6cdf8c0e0a2b16d094cae.png

image.thumb.png.890aac07f28ecdb7c9a6ccbf3cca58c3.pngT

I used another mod that supposedly unlocks it but I guess it doesn't work with this mod. These empty slots show up instead when I use that mod

The "mod" is chancing things that isnt ment to be changed for the mod to work, and the skin (any skin i believe) isnt made ready for it to work, thats why empty spaces is showing up.

and for the kits, i have no idea as i've never even tried messing with the things the mod changes for it to work.

• 2 weeks later...