[FM23][SKIN] WTCS5 by Bluestillidie00 and WorkTheSpace | v1.2 Released 2023/01/18 | New Attributeless Version

TCSSkin

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really love the attribute bars, but I can't seem to get them working on my skin. I have changed all the "attribute_label" lines in player properties and been through each individual xml that is in the 'attributeless' folder to compare with mine and the bars just don't show. The space is just empty. I figured that, if by opening each individual xml, it would help me to understand how to add this particular aspect to my skin instead of just copying over files. Is there something I'm missing?

On 25/11/2022 at 10:23, IamOverrated said:

Yeah, tried that for a bit. But I don't like it all zoomed in, 100% gives so much more information. Thanks anway

Did you manage to fix your issue? I'm having the same issue but don't want to change the zoom settings.

Love the skin btw, first one I've used in years.

Edited by dan99

18 hours ago, IlManaka said:

I was wondering how to change the color of the "Match UI" (see screenshot), if possible. Given I'm using the darker version of the skin.

Thank you very much for your awesome work! :thup:

Match UI.png

I also verfied the following issue below at the stadium overview page.

1987210338_stadiumissue.png.e11dd6ea66b564ca55c67b9e033d8632.png

I managed to resolve the issue by deleting the following files: stadium overview panel.xml & stadium overview info widget.xml, this means the stadium overview is the default one. In my case this does not matter, but it would be nice to resolve the issue. 

that uses the stadium outside or city pics packs that you can download

12 minutos atrás, bluestillidie00 disse:

that uses the stadium outside or city pics packs that you can download

Oh see, thank you.

I thought indeed that it would be the case, given it was the same size as the stadium image.

I do not use see city backgrouds (only stadiums), so will personally change to my preference in that case.

However my first doubt\question is if we are able to change the match ui, via the panels folder (possibly changing colour scheme)?

Thank you in advance! :)

Edited by IlManaka

50 minutes ago, IlManaka said:

Oh see, thank you.

I thought indeed that it would be the case, given it was the same size as the stadium image.

I do not use see city backgrouds (only stadiums), so will personally change to my preference in that case.

However my first doubt\question is if we are able to change the match ui, via the panels folder (possibly changing colour scheme)?

Thank you in advance! :)

you'll have to edit the actual graphic

2 horas atrás, bluestillidie00 disse:

you'll have to edit the actual graphic

Thank you for your clarification, I found the graphics. 

I also found out you had put alternative version there (tablet style), so it will definitely help.

Cheers! :)

36 minutos atrás, bluestillidie00 disse:

in generic/popup information panel there'll be a file which controls the non player popup details

I will wait for the new version. I only managed to change the size of the logos and eliminated their backgrounds. I couldn't change anything in the color of the text.

Thanks @bluestillidie00 for the help and once again for your work.
One more question : any news from this (Twitter) ?

18 minutes ago, PequenoGenio said:

I will wait for the new version. I only managed to change the size of the logos and eliminated their backgrounds. I couldn't change anything in the color of the text.

Thanks @bluestillidie00 for the help and once again for your work.
One more question : any news from this (Twitter) ?

nah i'm on a break atm. burned out incredibly hard 

16 hours ago, bluestillidie00 said:

nah i'm on a break atm. burned out incredibly hard 

Please take care of yourself, you should know by now that making a public skin brings unforseen bugs and will hurt the mental health..
glad to hear your taking a break... /hugs

Edited by snowofman

@bluestillidie00 Thanks so much for this update, great work! Would you be able to tell me how to go about transferring the new/old Squad Depth into my edited version of the skin? I assume I have to move something over other than team squad planner panel.xml, cause that alone didn't work. Thank you!

2 hours ago, mlodziezowy said:

@bluestillidie00 Thanks so much for this update, great work! Would you be able to tell me how to go about transferring the new/old Squad Depth into my edited version of the skin? I assume I have to move something over other than team squad planner panel.xml, cause that alone didn't work. Thank you!

Hey guys! 

Could someone tell me where I can find configurations and colour of the sidebar below?

I want to create a darker sidebar and costumize it. I know it may be in the "match in between highlights panel.xml", but would like to know the stringline.

Thank you in advance.

1.png

2 hours ago, IlManaka said:

Hey guys! 

Could someone tell me where I can find configurations and colour of the sidebar below?

I want to create a darker sidebar and costumize it. I know it may be in the "match in between highlights panel.xml", but would like to know the stringline.

Thank you in advance.

1.png

top part, look for weather and you're there

2 horas atrás, snowofman disse:

top part, look for weather and you're there

Still on this insight, would you be able to point me, please, on how and if it would be possible to make that same part darker, tinkering a little with the opacity of these panels during the match screen? I'm trying to make it less transparent, more of a darker solid block.

Thanks anyhow!

25 minutes ago, lugui said:

Still on this insight, would you be able to point me, please, on how and if it would be possible to make that same part darker, tinkering a little with the opacity of these panels during the match screen? I'm trying to make it less transparent, more of a darker solid block.

if its from WTCS5 try red_replacement="black" insted appearance="tcs/boxes/match/main/cropped/right"

30 minutos atrás, Olas Nick disse:

if its from WTCS5 try red_replacement="black" insted appearance="tcs/boxes/match/main/cropped/right"

I was able to turn the second part black, but can you tell me how to turn it darker (with the transparency)?

2 horas atrás, Olas Nick disse:

Thanks for your reply. In my case, it is not 100% from WTCS5, so I dont have such thing. No problem, I'll keep searching, had hopes it could be the same for all of those "left" panels or have some directions to where I could adjust it.

1 hora atrás, bluestillidie00 disse:

you'll have to edit the actual graphic to increase the opacity

I actually followed what @Olas Nick wrote and instead of red_replacement="black" I placed the following: red_replacement="rgb(24,24,25)" and it worked like a charm.

Took it from your tcs setting.xml (dark version), and served me well. :)

Edited by IlManaka

On 19/01/2023 at 11:14, bluestillidie00 said:

They're game issues, and not panels I use so don't get much attention 

On 18/01/2023 at 21:37, DavidFarinha said:

Really, I didn't see the same thing on other skins, or the original :/

Anywhere I can look at to try to sort it out?

Can anyone talk me through the installation for the attributeless version?

After downloading and extracting I get a foler named "WTCS5 v1.2 with Attributeless" which contains "WTCS5 v1.2" & "WTCS5 v1.2 Attributeless"

I tried copying both sub-folders to my skins folder but i could only load the  "WTCS5 v1.2" skin succesfully.

I then tried copying the folders from "WTCS5 v1.2 Attributeless" into "WTCS5 v1.2" but also didn't work.

I'm sure its something really dumb I'm missing but everything I've tried has resulted in my FM freezing requiring a restart of the PC

Appreciate any advice that comes my way

2 hours ago, freddiethomas15 said:

Can anyone talk me through the installation for the attributeless version?

After downloading and extracting I get a foler named "WTCS5 v1.2 with Attributeless" which contains "WTCS5 v1.2" & "WTCS5 v1.2 Attributeless"

I tried copying both sub-folders to my skins folder but i could only load the  "WTCS5 v1.2" skin succesfully.

I then tried copying the folders from "WTCS5 v1.2 Attributeless" into "WTCS5 v1.2" but also didn't work.

I'm sure its something really dumb I'm missing but everything I've tried has resulted in my FM freezing requiring a restart of the PC

Appreciate any advice that comes my way

Extract both skins

image.png.34dd6ca9e3219c332bd6d6f0ef5ab371.png

In game load the attributeless version, then reload the game

59 minutes ago, Domoboy23 said:

Loving this skin, but also does anyone have a way to change the attribute skin colours back to the original? Or what to insert into advanced for this 

Temporary fix, edit in preferences (search for skin colours)

Permanent, open the settings file in the skin folder, search for attribute, delete these lines

<!-- TCS PROFILE ATTRIBUTE COLOURS -->
<colour name="low attribute" red="169" green="169" blue="169" />
<colour name="normal attribute" red="241" green="241" blue="241" />
<colour name="good attribute" red="1" green="238" blue="255" />
<colour name="excellent attribute" red="255" green="235" blue="59" />

12 minutes ago, EnigMattic1 said:

@bluestillidie00 If someone wanted to use the attribute bars on a different skin, is it as simple as changing "attribute_label" in person properties to "attribute_bar" or is there more to it than that? I am assuming there is graphics involved too?

There is a little more to it!

You need to move the classes file of attribute_bars.xml as well as all of the graphics over, too. 

Edited by _Ben_

Just now, _Ben_ said:

There is a little more to it!

You need to move the classes file of attribute_bars.xml as well as all of the graphics over, too. 

So edit the person properties, move/copy classes and graphics? I will see how I get on. Thanks for the help.

On 20/01/2023 at 11:28, mlodziezowy said:

bump, please someone help

I haven't been able to move the squad depth over. Would this have something to do with the fact the squad depth panel for this skin has a different id to the one used on the manager homepage in Tato? It appears in the list under squad planner, but if I click on it, it takes me back to the squad overview page.

image.png.62e856863e2eac77f79c53fccc0e0722.png

Edited by EnigMattic1

Hey guys, great skin, I've been wanting to play with an attributeless skin for awhile and this one is great. You may already know this, but occasionally we get emails about player training that show us their attributes. Example included below...

skin_error.jpg