[FM23][SKIN] WTCS5 by Bluestillidie00 and WorkTheSpace | v1.2 Released 2023/01/18 | New Attributeless Version

TCSSkin

Any reason the player profile would change from player to player? so for example you change bottom left to transfer status and for some players it's transfer status and others it reverts to plans? so you can scroll through the squad and 75% are fine and then there are some outliers. 

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, ItsComingHome said:

Is there a way to remove the default ripped paper style top banner and make it a solid colour? Thanks 

Object client.xml and look at the line that contains the paper.jpg 

I noticed a few bugs with the Advances Statistics page, and corrected them on my side and uploaded the files if anyone wants them

In the Total tab, the whole table was slightly higher and to the left when compared to Per 90

FM Stag Stats -

• Goalscorer table had incorrect header for the second column (should be Dribbles Made per 90, but instead was a copy of Provider and showed Assists per 90). Values below that was correct though.
  • Goalscorer player value for SoT per 90 was pulling incorrect data (showed Dribbles per 90 I think)
  • WP player value for Crosses Completed per 90 is also wrong data, looks to be showing SoT per 90)
  • GK Pass Completion Ratio has wrong header and not showing as a %

I also split up CB into Stopper and BPD as Stag's metrics shows, not sure if that one was intentional

player performance stats total.xml player performance stats 90.xml stag_sto.xml stag_bpd.xml stag_goalscorer.xml stag_gk.xml stag_wp.xml stag_A_base.xml

4 hours ago, Quinslow said:

I noticed a few bugs with the Advances Statistics page, and corrected them on my side and uploaded the files if anyone wants them

In the Total tab, the whole table was slightly higher and to the left when compared to Per 90

FM Stag Stats -

• Goalscorer table had incorrect header for the second column (should be Dribbles Made per 90, but instead was a copy of Provider and showed Assists per 90). Values below that was correct though.
  • Goalscorer player value for SoT per 90 was pulling incorrect data (showed Dribbles per 90 I think)
  • WP player value for Crosses Completed per 90 is also wrong data, looks to be showing SoT per 90)
  • GK Pass Completion Ratio has wrong header and not showing as a %

I also split up CB into Stopper and BPD as Stag's metrics shows, not sure if that one was intentional

player performance stats total.xml 23.37 kB · 4 downloads player performance stats 90.xml 23.61 kB · 4 downloads stag_sto.xml 6.12 kB · 4 downloads stag_bpd.xml 6.14 kB · 5 downloads stag_goalscorer.xml 6.21 kB · 4 downloads stag_gk.xml 5.54 kB · 4 downloads stag_wp.xml 6.2 kB · 4 downloads stag_A_base.xml 3.27 kB · 3 downloads

yeah you're right, to be completely honest i lost passion with the skin and just got the update out to get it out. 

The CB but was intentional however, i had to remove some options as it cut off at lower resolutions 

1 hour ago, Valle1950 said:

Been looking for this too, anyone knows how?

add this to the selector panel and you can see it

<!-- The Dugout -->
	<widget class="match_feed_panel" id="feed" file="match/match feed panel expanded" navigation_container="true">
    	<translation id="title" translation_id="516207" type="use" value="The Dugout[COMMENT: AREA: Match panel; SUB-AREA: match caption; FR: 32364; TONE: Formal; CHARLIMIT: None; NOTE: section title to show the manager instructions that can be given from the dugout/managerial area - subs, tactics etc]" />
        	<record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt" />
	</widget>

@greyiago too

5 hours ago, snowofman said:

add this to the selector panel and you can see it

<!-- The Dugout -->
	<widget class="match_feed_panel" id="feed" file="match/match feed panel expanded" navigation_container="true">
    	<translation id="title" translation_id="516207" type="use" value="The Dugout[COMMENT: AREA: Match panel; SUB-AREA: match caption; FR: 32364; TONE: Formal; CHARLIMIT: None; NOTE: section title to show the manager instructions that can be given from the dugout/managerial area - subs, tactics etc]" />
        	<record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt" />
	</widget>

@greyiago too

In wich .xml is it? 

sorry complete noob here. 

thanks for your answer

1 hour ago, Valle1950 said:

In wich .xml is it? 

sorry complete noob here. 

thanks for your answer

not sure as i havnt looked at the TCS skin, 

you will have to look through the files in match folder until you find the panel selector file which contains the other panels

it's hard to guess as alot do stuff differently.

Edited by snowofman

On 19/01/2023 at 17:22, bluestillidie00 said:

that uses the stadium outside or city pics packs that you can download

Both panels use the stadium ID right?

Is there any way to change the lower one to show the club ID? so I can use my city pack wich refer to the club ID's? thanks

Loving this skin, thank you! I have a quick question, I saw a YouTuber using this skin and they had player/stadium backgrounds showing but the side panel remained non-transparent (I'm god awful at explaining things). Do you guys have a mod or guide I can follow to mirror that setup?

2 hours ago, hm86 said:

Loving this skin, thank you! I have a quick question, I saw a YouTuber using this skin and they had player/stadium backgrounds showing but the side panel remained non-transparent (I'm god awful at explaining things). Do you guys have a mod or guide I can follow to mirror that setup?

you'd basically want this 

20 hours ago, bluestillidie00 said:

you'd basically want this 

Thanks alot for this, appreciate it.

Update: I've added the above, however, backgrounds don't show. Does this skin support backgrounds out of the box or do I need to mod further? Thanks in advance.

Edited by hm86

• 2 weeks later...
Em 28/04/2023 em 06:42, snowofman disse:

unpack and add to the fonts folder

I couldn't locate the font folder through the Resource Archiver.
Can you tell me the path (of the folders) where I find the font folder?

Thanks

Em 27/04/2023 em 23:14, vamcj disse:

How do I change the font size of the text?
In the old skin there was a file called text that I could make this change.
But, now there is no more that file.

@bluestillidie00 help me please!!!

I don't see very well.
And the only way to play with your skin is to increase the font size.
Your skin is the only one I really care about.

7 minutes ago, vamcj said:

It's not right! The text.xml and title.xml files are not located there.

now files text.xml and title.xml do not exist. all fonts are described in files *.fontxml, and no one will answer why you can't find them.

• 2 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, xSEARLEYx said:

Hi, Anyway to change this section so the match information (bottom section) is above the scorers?

89iqjw82.png

nvm previous answer

"match/fixture details.xml"

look for the container containing the data and just move it above

Hi all

What would i need to change in this skin if i wanted to amend a default scoreboard to have the team full name and badge? (but still want it to show the branded ones like the EFL etc when i'm in that league)

Basically i'd like it to look like this (think it was a fm21 mod) when there isn't an official licensed one available...

1582185444_TeamNamesandColourswithLogosM

5 hours ago, oi_oi_ginger_roy said:

Hi all

What would i need to change in this skin if i wanted to amend a default scoreboard to have the team full name and badge? (but still want it to show the branded ones like the EFL etc when i'm in that league)

Basically i'd like it to look like this (think it was a fm21 mod) when there isn't an official licensed one available...

1582185444_TeamNamesandColourswithLogosM

Afaik these still work in future additions just drop scroeboard area, home and away into your match folder and reload your game. The licensed scoreboards override the mods 

Only issue I've had myself is if you've modded any of the graphics used with he scoreboards there can be an overlap 

Edited by JustHowie

11 minutes ago, JustHowie said:

Afaik these still work in future additions just drop scroeboard area, home and away into your match folder and reload your game. The licensed scoreboards override the mods 

Only issue I've had myself is if you've modded any of the graphics used with he scoreboards there can be an overlap 

Ah good stuff - i'll give it a go...

Thanks

Hey guys,
been using v1.2 for a while now and notice that the scouting panel sometimes shows everyting just fine, and sometimes it gets very compact.

Are these two different panels?

image.thumb.png.5a508f6e82686472132ccad206dcffc5.png

image.thumb.png.6af4b8f8c402807b1e8a96a9413d6b11.png

8 minutes ago, Panças said:

Hey guys,
been using v1.2 for a while now and notice that the scouting panel sometimes shows everyting just fine, and sometimes it gets very compact.

Are these two different panels?

image.thumb.png.5a508f6e82686472132ccad206dcffc5.png

image.thumb.png.6af4b8f8c402807b1e8a96a9413d6b11.png

I believe it's down to your scouting setup, there is one of the options that if you take control you'll get those smaller scouts reports now and then.

4 minutes ago, snowofman said:

I believe it's down to your scouting setup, there is one of the options that if you take control you'll get those smaller scouts reports now and then.

Yes, that's right. I know I tested it in the previous version and it didn't make it when I was responsible for recruitment focus. 

33 minutes ago, keysi said:

Yes, that's right. I know I tested it in the previous version and it didn't make it when I was responsible for recruitment focus. 

ok. I will give a try then.

49 minutes ago, uroszila said:

How can I change the player/staff attribute color? 

I'm sorry if someone asked already, but I don't want to go through all 11 pages for this.

Thank you in advance for quick feedback,

Attribute colours are changed in the preferences skin colour

if thats not working, try and look in the settings file in the settings folder

Having a bit of a problem with this skin in that when I hover on the player/staff, the main club colour header is not showing.  Which for the club I am playing as makes the text unreadable. 

image.png.90cd500527958f9bc4e66729537f2c10.png

When I go back to the default skin it is fine

image.png.aea29f67ab8f3533c6bcf9b6dbe344da.png

I've checked other teams too and they are all showing without the main club header colour

Any idea whats happening?

5 minutes ago, Pompeyboyz said:

Having a bit of a problem with this skin in that when I hover on the player/staff, the main club colour header is not showing.  Which for the club I am playing as makes the text unreadable. 

image.png.90cd500527958f9bc4e66729537f2c10.png

When I go back to the default skin it is fine

image.png.aea29f67ab8f3533c6bcf9b6dbe344da.png

I've checked other teams too and they are all showing without the main club header colour

Any idea whats happening?

Yeah that's just a bug I never got round to fixing.

Delete generic/popup information panel i think

1 minute ago, bluestillidie00 said:

Delete it and reload the skin (Shift+R if you have the reload skin option ticked)

I did that

when I hovered on the info for the popup, the screen went dull like the pop up was there but nothing showed up

1 minute ago, Pompeyboyz said:

I did that

when I hovered on the info for the popup, the screen went dull like the pop up was there but nothing showed up

even after reloading the skin?  Try clearing the cache too

49 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

Strange, but if it works, it works 😂

Although the background is now right, I noticed the some of the details in the header are missing as it doesn't seem to all fit in 

image.png.0841194b8db346f34932194b7fa7b7d3.png

On 15/05/2023 at 23:08, Pompeyboyz said:

Although the background is now right, I noticed the some of the details in the header are missing as it doesn't seem to all fit in 

image.png.0841194b8db346f34932194b7fa7b7d3.png

Any suggestions on this one @bluestillidie00 or is it another one of those little annoyances