UEFA raging homophobe SCUM

DJ

12 minutes ago, john1 said:

If I was Germany, I would say **** UEFA, just light the stadium in rainbow colours.

Agree. How much can it cost? 

𝗡𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗰𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗚𝗲𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗼 𝗪𝗶𝗷𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗱𝘂𝗺 𝘀𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝗶𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗮𝗳𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝗼𝗳𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗶𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗮𝗯𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗱𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗥𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝟭𝟲 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗖𝘇𝗲𝗰𝗵 𝗥𝗲𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝗰 𝗼𝗻 𝗦𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝗕𝘂𝗱𝗮𝗽𝗲𝘀𝘁.

"UEFA should be there to protect the players and make the decision," the Paris Saint-Germain midfielder said. "It should not be left to the players. Players often get punished for protecting themselves so UEFA needs to take a lead role in this. I have said I don’t really know how I will react in such a situation. I thought first that I would walk off the pitch but maybe not now because maybe the opponent will think: ‘Let them [in the crowd] throw racist slurs and they will walk off the pitch.' It could be the case that I will walk off the pitch, but I will speak with the players about it first."

The 30-year-old Wijnaldum intends to wear a rainbow captain's armband emblazoned with "One Love" as a measure of solidarity with the LGBTQ community during Pride Month.

"It is not just against Hungary," the Premier League and Champions League winner with Liverpool said. "The armband means a lot because we stand for diversity – one love means everybody is a part of it and everybody should be free to be who they are. In our opinion, [the right to be yourself] has been encroached upon. As players we have a podium to do whatever we can to help."

UEFA were on the illegality of colouring the Arena like a flash. Hitlering hooligans, well, we're still probing into that... Of course no preventive action will be taken over those hooligans. And we all know that if something like that happens, the Hungarian FA will have to pay 10k and nothing else will be done. UEFA have zero credibility left. 

UEFA are actually enforcing the Hungarian law. In fact, I think this might even be more stringent than the law. Wearing/carrying rainbow colours is not forbidden I think. :seagull:

UEFA denying involvement in the rainbow colours forbidden incident:

image.png.fbc1e4965bb2c9975403247ff3215459.png

They are talking about the fan zone though. How about the stadium?

Edited by DJ

Ah, good. Also good to see that UEFA are finally taking up a clear position in this. Funny though, that this was political regarding the Allianz Arena... Looks like UEFA have been convinced by all the opposition.

On 25/06/2021 at 21:38, VamPook said:

𝗡𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗰𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗚𝗲𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗼 𝗪𝗶𝗷𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗱𝘂𝗺 𝘀𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝗶𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗮𝗳𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝗼𝗳𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗶𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗮𝗯𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗱𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗥𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝟭𝟲 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗖𝘇𝗲𝗰𝗵 𝗥𝗲𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝗰 𝗼𝗻 𝗦𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝗕𝘂𝗱𝗮𝗽𝗲𝘀𝘁.

It seems they decided to walk off the tournament today…

On 29/06/2021 at 08:24, Ackter said:

It's PMLF, he has some questionable beliefs that we gloss over because he's like that weird drunk who's always in the pub you go to regardless of what time you're there.

We had one of those at my former local in Austria. Full on alcoholic conspiracy theorist. If you made eye contact he would just shout ‘junge!!!’ (boy/lad) at you, then have some garbled conversation at you about ‘das Programm’ and something about men being obsessed with football. On our last night there we finally found out what he was on about. He had a photo album where all the pictures were of tv stations in a Chinese hotel room. ‘Das Programme’ was how the blacks, the Chinese and the communists were trying to get in your head through the tv. Very odd but remind me to never watch tv with @Tikka Mezzalaor @Marios1999 especially if they’ve had the best part of a crate of Franziskaners…

Yeah, pretty sure UEFA would have the right to display that advertising as per the agreements for hosting. They've chosen not to upset their host countries.

Bit of a dress rehearsal in how to handle this stuff ahead of next year's World Cup I guess. FIFA will hopefully be watching closely.