Add the Canadian Premier League to FM20 for Free

On 31/12/2019 at 10:30, Neil Brock said:

I'll speak to the competitions team who worked on the CPL and see what I can find out. Appreciate your investigation here. 

Has the bug where the league winners DON'T qualify for the CONCACAF (North American) League been fixed yet? For me, each season it's always a random team who qualifies. I know it's being addressed, but wondered if it's been fixed yet or not?

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, JLlo said:

Has the bug where the league winners DON'T qualify for the CONCACAF (North American) League been fixed yet? For me, each season it's always a random team who qualifies. I know it's being addressed, but wondered if it's been fixed yet or not?

Something we are looking into :thup:

• 3 weeks later...
Il 23/12/2019 in 17:09 , Neil Brock ha scritto:

The Holidays are a time of giving and we’re presenting you with an early seasonal gift in the form of a free DLC bundle that adds the Canadian Premier League into FM20.

The DLC is officially licensed and includes player faces, league and club crests, kits and the trophy from the 2019 season. Take charge of any of the seven teams from the league as you strive to lift the Canadian Premier League Championship.

In more good news, we'll be refreshing the league in a future update for the 2020 season, including updated kits for the new campaign.

The Canadian Premier League is one of the newest, most competitive and unique leagues in the world. To give an introduction to the league, we’ve put together a full guide on how the Canadian Premier League for you to get stuck into.

How to Install

1.      Head to the Canadian Collection DLC on the Steam Workshop 
2.      Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button
3.      If you have FM20 open, you’ll need to quit and restart the game in order for the DLC to take effect
4.      You can unsubscribe to the Canadian Collection using "Downloads" from FM menu in-game 

If you’ve yet to purchase FM20, it’s currently on sale with a 15% discount via both the SEGA Store and Steam for a limited time. 

I clicked on the "Subscribe" button with FM2020 closed but, when I try to start new game, I found not CPL DLC in FM2020.

Is scheduled an update including Atlietico Ottawa?

Edited by PaMi 7

Il 3/3/2020 in 14:44 , PaMi 7 ha scritto:

I clicked on the "Subscribe" button with FM2020 closed but, when I try to start new game, I found not CPL DLC in FM2020.

Is scheduled an update including Atlietico Ottawa?

I have subscribe but in game doesn't appear. An answer is welcome...

WORKSHOP.png

carriera 1.png

carriera 2.png

Very nice of you to add another league on a continent with few leagues. Makes a pentagon type challenge more varied.

It would be fantastic if you could add another African Country aswell.

Edit : Yes, I know there are user made leagues, but I like my game vanilla.

Edited by ralala

• 3 weeks later...
Il 31/3/2020 in 23:11 , Fmfan00 ha scritto:

Head over to editor section of forum and download yellows CPL database it’s more advanced and has Ottawa in it

I know this but my problem and my question were another...

On 09/04/2020 at 19:11, LCRV_Adam said:

Is there any way to get this update on places other than Steam? The game was just made available through Xbox Game Pass for PC and I'd love to get this update for that version.

I second this.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators
14 hours ago, Stuniverse said:

@Neil Brock, are there any other official leagues in the Workshop in addition to Canada and Gibraltar?

Many thanks for these.

No. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 17/02/2020 at 13:09, likesiamesefish said:

Just to confirm then, has this been out for two months with no fix to continental qualification? If it still isn't fixed then that is honestly very disappointing.

Can anyone confirm if this has been sorted yet?

• 2 months later...
  • Neil Brock featured and unpinned this topic