Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

2 hours ago, knap said:

@LeedsUnitedLad

I have been using the 4312 myself, so worth a try. However, I am using it with a couple of tweaks and at the moment not ready for posting. Try the tactic and if you run into trouble I will send you tweaks to make.

Hi @knap, please could you send me the tweaks for the high scoring 4312 please? 

Thanks

Edited by LeedsUnitedLad

• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 ora fa, knap ha scritto:

@radetzky

Are you the under dof in the final, bexause you have over achieved?

The final I played against, PSG who are as good a team as Lpool. I just use the tactic without any change,

I lead the serie A with Inter at 5th season, W20  D0  L3 Using fire and water.

Next game against Juventus away, lost 4-1  they had 6 o 7 ccc, i have never had a chance to get even a draw.

Yet to play away with Milan , Napoli and Lazio.

I had the same issue against Real Madrid at their home, used FM20.4.1SICILIAN42211DLKnapNORWICHP82  as I felt that fire and water could not give the the right solidity, I have draw 1-1 but they have plenty ccc and i still don't know for which kind of miracle i have gained 1 point.

I just want to say, betting any time on a different tactic setup is very risky but at the same time there is not anything that make me say "yes I stick with this one because it's for sure the most solid".

Just curious no offence here..

why you test tactic only with liverpool which in this year is very broken team they literaaly winning everything even with some so-so tactic why not test the team like chelsea everton arsenal

23 minutes ago, knap said:

Hey @knap Thanks for your hard work as always.

I have massive success with !!!!!!!!FM20.4.1FireandWaterVOL24312P101EC

I notice you have changed the WB's to IWB & the forwards to PF with this new  FIRE & WATER VOL 2 4312 P103 FA . Do you find this to have better results? 

Thanks mate

4 minutes ago, knap said:

@marksmithlfc1234

One above is new but the AI will be gunning for you as Champions.

They can try,  they can try!!!! ........... Reinforcements on the way better defenders this year will win me everything next season .......i hope albeit with my lucky pants on . Lol 

Edited by marksmithlfc1234

1 hour ago, knap said:

Did you use SUS in matches or did you use it for big games and away matches as well??

4 minutes ago, knap said:

@Sith Lord

Only to close out a game. I have used a SUS to Park the Bus before if you just want to kill a 2nd legm but not that reliable.

Knap had another season with Celtic slightly better team probabky average 160 CA and still only 176 on goals scored don't know how to crack it ha 

@knap

Hi mate hope you're doing well 

Thank you for all your tactics !!

Would it be possible to put your favourite 'top 5 tactics' for 20.4.1 ?

Not necessarily in order but just to give some clarity as there are many different versions of tactics floating around on the forum etc 

Thank you mate 

Il y a 2 heures, marksmithlfc1234 a dit :

Won the champions league with Wolves beating Liverpool 3-2 . Fire4312 best tactic so far this year . Done the treble super cup champs league prem . 😎15881924716572083808674.thumb.jpg.a6d251473d33f165fa5e3feba2029a19.jpg

What is exactly this Fire4312 ?
Link ?

Thanks and congrats !

vor 13 Stunden schrieb knap:

This has to be the potential to become the best tactic I've used in this years FM.

I used Fire&Water 4321 all the time and it was already good, but away I had sometimes lots of problems with underdogs / even with developed teams when playing vs some big guys.

But this here is something special... I'll share some results after finishing my first season.. the Carrow Road is about to become a legendary stadium. ;)

Edited by solounamigo

13 hours ago, knap said:

Excellent work Knap! Really like that you have added a SUS tactic with it, cracking idea.

@Amnesia92

FM20.4.1FireandWaterVOL24321OXP103EC.fmf,

FM20.4.1KnapKashmir41221VOL6P103ECCTHP9.fmf,

FM20.3.0BEOWULF442WAFKnap(P107))P105ECCC.fmf

FM20.4.0FireandWater4132P103ECFA.fmf

FM20.4.1VenomFaith442KnapVOL3P109FACC.fmf(

15 ore fa, knap ha scritto:

I had some issues (as written in a previous post) against Juventus that plays with 4312 narrow. They are 4 in the Middle and my lone CM seemed not enough to contain their attacks. May be' the DM position will help against their Amc

Edited by radetzky

1 hour ago, knap said:

@Amnesia92

FM20.4.1FireandWaterVOL24321OXP103EC.fmf,

FM20.4.1KnapKashmir41221VOL6P103ECCTHP9.fmf,

FM20.3.0BEOWULF442WAFKnap(P107))P105ECCC.fmf

FM20.4.0FireandWater4132P103ECFA.fmf

FM20.4.1VenomFaith442KnapVOL3P109FACC.fmf(

Would you say fire and water VOL2 was the current best plug and play tactic for FMT?