Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

12 minutes ago, gstar_99 said:

How do you remove the 'tackle harder' for away games?  I can't find it...

What do you mean? Just before you play a away match, go to your tactics and remove “get stuck in”

sorry, I keep calling it tackle harder

12 minutes ago, radetzky said:

Next games will be very interesting. 

Liverpool and Arsenal away + Wolves.

i could possibly win the league!!! I’m using a set of 3 tactics (All the same formation, different instructions), depending on who I’m playing and their line up, I drop my defence line. It feels like I’ve cracked the game 😂

and I drew against Lpool 0-0, lost 5-0 against Arsenal and won 1-0 against Wolves 

• Replies 36.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, lol33 said:

@RDF Tactics

when you play in IR your AM take control on tactical briefings , opposition instructions , pep talks and touchiline instructions ???

or you take control all of that and only use IR??

No, I do tactical briefings but skip all of them lol. No OIs. I do no prep talk or press conferences. I am IR all games right now as I’ve already watched the matches in the Man Utd test when tweaking. 

I want to do a different thread of these 3 tactics with the results and in depth information to how I do my saves. I just need @knap blessing to created a thread using his tactic I tweaked 

16 minutes ago, RDF Tactics said:

What do you mean? Just before you play a away match, go to your tactics and remove “get stuck in”

sorry, I keep calling it tackle harder

i could possibly win the league!!! I’m using a set of 3 tactics (All the same formation, different instructions), depending on who I’m playing and their line up, I drop my defence line. It feels like I’ve cracked the game 😂

and I drew against Lpool 0-0, lost 5-0 against Arsenal and won 1-0 against Wolves 

Thanks, I though you meant remove the individual instruction per player.  Thanks for clarifying, giving it a go now.

9 hours ago, knap said:

FRENCH UNDERDOG TESTS BY TOMAKA

Max is maximum potential of tactic TOP 2 is trying to eliminate RNG (FMRTE is not being used)

858392610_Screenshot(344).thumb.png.cdea823450de3abfd76c811d4e24818f.png1101370154_Screenshot(632).thumb.png.c20b8d61e5a483fbb89d7c40fb825e09.png

So from this I gauge that Kashmir is best? Or Parisienne 4231?

Edited by MrGreen555

12 minutes ago, Heywood JaBlowme said:

I see no way of sorting the doc out either. Using Chrome 

If there is a lot of traffic on folder, G Drive stops to have some functionalities. I mean the sheet.

So I turned my save back on tonight it updated itself and since then I was 1st prem after 20 games using kushmir433 now I have finished 7th and kept losing and drawing most games . Has anything changed cos results have changed drastically ? What have I missed ? If at all !!??

Edited by marksmithlfc1234

Hi Knap, I just wanted to thank you for Black Echo 4231. I've won the Vanarama League and League 2 in consecutive seasons with Stockport, using it. I made a 'shadow' copy of it, tweaking it to suit my players' best positions, and used this if I needed a slight change during games that were stalemating. This seemed to work reasonably well.  Thanks. Your tactics are excellent!

43 minutes ago, knap said:

@neomansysPT

@eencae

eencae has been looking into this dropping get stuck in, especially for away games. It definitely looks like a worthwhile tweak to try.

I think it’s worth a go - I consider it standard strategy now. Certainly feels like the away teams get punished more by the ref, so easing off a little drops yellow/red cards and fouls conceded. Considering set piece defending can be frustrating, then giving away less free-kicks can only help.

At home you can push it more as refs seem more lenient, so can keep it on.

I play FMT and seems that ref stats are not in the game. Presumably they are still in full-fat? In older versions you could check if the ref was harsh/lenient etc. so could also try adding/removing depending on ref.