Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, maxmaster5000 said:

Man this betta is to easy second or third season I just bloew everyone outing im feign stuttgart. Even with my own crappy weird tactics that are not nearly as good as knaps. Great job on Knap for these tactics, mad as a hatter and the 4-2-4 are something different, completely broken. 

the one in the doc is 2332, where can i fidn this ?

41 minutes ago, stanleycjames said:

Do you get a lot of chances with the cautious mentality? looks liek most matches are tight 

He scored 94 and conceded just 31. A GD of 63 would suggest that games are anything but tight. Although he blew his title chances in the closing games

i want to start with Bayern Munich.
Which tactic you suggest for Bayern Munich?

And do you have any tactis with attack/balance/cautios mentality? so i can switch in the game if needed?

and was does MU mean after the tactics?

Edited by Mr.Robot

47 minutes ago, Earnie is God! said:

He scored 94 and conceded just 31. A GD of 63 would suggest that games are anything but tight. Although he blew his title chances in the closing games

Cautious only with big teams  because i don't have a team of world class players

Most of the games i start on attacking home and positive/cautious away

I lost the title in the last month, all my goalkeepers got injured for 6 to 9 weeks, Boga and Berardi also injured, so i played without my best players

34 minutes ago, Mr.Robot said:

i want to start with Bayern Munich.
Which tactic you suggest for Bayern Munich?

And do you have any tactis with attack/balance/cautios mentality? so i can switch in the game if needed?

and was does MU mean after the tactics?

Mate, with the players you have at BM, you can play whatever tactic you want and still be champion at the end. I would play 4231/433 with attacking or positive mentality. Only in the CL i would go cautious away to Barca/Real/L'pool/Citeh...

40 minutes ago, madhatter75 said:

Sorry if already mentioned but I used some uploaded (on here) training schedules in fm20, are people doing the same in fm21? 

Yes. Training’s not changed

@Mr.Robot It means tactic is tested with Manchester United.

Whoever posted that 4231 is a god send. Transformed my game. Best tactic i have used from most above. Its the 14th tactic i have tried! Promoted with Falkirk first season and no top of the championship after 5 games. Also knocked out premiership teams in the cup.

1 minute ago, Arrows said:

Whoever posted that 4231 is a god send. Transformed my game. Best tactic i have used from most above. Its the 14th tactic i have tried! Promoted with Falkirk first season and no top of the championship after 5 games. Also knocked out premiership teams in the cup.

Which?

3 minutes ago, Zambrano said:

Which?

Cant immediately find the link but its called 20.4.1beowulfKnapCrusho4231P103ALLCUPS. Should be on the page before somewhere i think.

Uses wingers as the AMR and AML which i love. I change mentality to positive most games. Occasionally cautious if winning. Great tactic and best i have tried so far. 

1 hour ago, lpcinder said:

I have been playing with Sampdoria, because I didn't want to start with a big budget club. Anyway, what tactic do you guys suggest for underdog clubs? Been playing with the 4-2-4 but the results have been so so. 

I'm trying the 424 (with IW/IF) now, but Mad as Hatter (attached below) was probably the best performing tactic I've used so far. Was predicted 9th in the German 3. Liga, but won the league and got promoted (signed a few on free transfers). Now in the 2. Bundesliga, predicted 13th but currently 4th in standings after 12 games. Note that I've signed a lot of players on end of contracts/free transfers.

I've tried a lot of tactics and my best advice is to use a tactic long enough that your players actually become comfortable with it. Especially if you can see in game your players are just making stupid mistakes, and their tactical familiarity is low. This likely means the tactic itself is not the problem, but the players' lack of familiarity with the tactic is causing the poor performance. Tactical familiarity is super important in FM21. Also, I'm not 100% sure, but I think assigning your players' individual training to train the position and role they'll be playing on the pitch helps improve tactical familiarity faster.

FA21BETAMADASAHATTERKnapP100ECCC.fmf

4 minutes ago, TheLibrarian said:

I'm trying the 424 (with IW/IF) now, but Mad as Hatter (attached below) was probably the best performing tactic I've used so far. Was predicted 9th in the German 3. Liga, but won the league and got promoted (signed a few on free transfers). Now in the 2. Bundesliga, predicted 13th but currently 4th in standings after 12 games. Note that I've signed a lot of players on end of contracts/free transfers.

I've tried a lot of tactics and my best advice is to use a tactic long enough that your players actually become comfortable with it. Especially if you can see in game your players are just making stupid mistakes, and their tactical familiarity is low. This likely means the tactic itself is not the problem, but the players' lack of familiarity with the tactic is causing the poor performance. Tactical familiarity is super important in FM21. Also, I'm not 100% sure, but I think assigning your players' individual training to train the position and role they'll be playing on the pitch helps improve tactical familiarity faster.

FA21BETAMADASAHATTERKnapP100ECCC.fmf 45.06 kB · 0 downloads

Also, fast strikers with good dribbling seem to perform best with these two tactics. I'd say dribbling and pace are more important than finishing, etc. for your strikers. A lot of my goals scored are deep, direct passes from my midfielders and defenders to a striker burning opposing defenders on a run. Then, my strikers use their speed and dribbling skills to get through for a shot. There's definitely good passing around the box, too, when a slower attack builds up. Especially when the AML/AMR get involved. Both tactics are pretty exciting to watch.

2 horas atrás, knap disse:

@speedstrz

MR L Test tab on FM 20 Google docs.

I don't like to ask but if possible when you have time to do a 4-2-3-1 like this one.

I think it's the tactic with those roles that always suit all the teams :)

4-2-3-1.fmf

Capturar.JPG

Edited by sirTAVARES
Since i'm crap with Instructions basically changed this last FM21Beta 4-2-4 with Inverted Wingers and removed one of the PL to be AM with default instructions like you have in the 3-4-1-2 from above :) Let's see how it goes.

37 minutes ago, speedstrz said:

I'm confused... So I just choose the tactic with the highest points total from MrL tests and use it?

Table should give you a rough idea of what tactics are most successful when tested. Pick a formation you like or one that would fit the team your managing. Any Beowulf 4-4-2 always worked for me with lower league teams if that's where your managing, good place to start :thup:

3 hours ago, PAFC_Dugout said:

Table should give you a rough idea of what tactics are most successful when tested. Pick a formation you like or one that would fit the team your managing. Any Beowulf 4-4-2 always worked for me with lower league teams if that's where your managing, good place to start :thup:

Ok, what formation do you recommend for Wolves that is a 2 striker formation? Our media prediction for the league is 2nd.