Fmrte

Jinner Jamie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Okay, I get the editor to start, but when I press "load game" (I get the "game was loaded") and do a search I can´t find anything. What is wrong?

Edit: Appearantly I did not get the latest version of the application. Works now.

I'm having this problem. I'm wondering if its because FM09 data is in a 'non-default' drive? Can I change where it looks for my data?

NVMD! Apparently .0226 works while .0213 did not. All set.

mmm can someone tell me if its possible to change the minimum fee release clause using the editor because I can't see it :(

This is the one and only feature i'm also missing in this more than exquisite editor.

Please Ruci look into this and, if possible, add this to newest version you will release.

KUTGW.

I want to ask a question:

I tried to change the surname of a player but i can only insert a surname of the existed plaayers in the game.Is there any way to insert whatever surname I want?

As far as I'm aware it's not possible.

Because I have an issue concerning this as well. I was Feyenoord manager and my favoured player is Giovanni van Bronckhorst.

So when I moved to Man Utd, I wanted to transfer him to united. This because I wanted him as a member of my staff when he stopped as a player.

So I looked him up in the editor and I got this error with the message saying all the stats were brought back to 0. It's not possible to edit player/staff persons in the editor.

I was like wtf, but that also removed is lastname :S so now he's named 'Giovanni' and there is no other van Bronckhorst in the game.

firstly can i just say thanks for the greatest modifier there is for fm, was a great fan of fmm but you have won me over with this, im about to smash the hell out of my laptop, fmrte was working fine, but now when i hit load game it crashes, as i said it was working fine, something happened with the graphics card and fmrte aint worked since, any ideas?

What do you mean? Do you mean that 1 should denote the highest level of fitness a player can attain while 10,000 should be the lowest level of fitness a player can attain?

I'm used to 10,000 denoting the highest level of fitness for a player, and making 10,000 denote the highest level of fitness makes more sense to me than changing it to 1.

Low numbers should mean a decrease in attributes/fitness/morale/etc.

High numbers should mean an increase in attributes/fitness/morale/etc.

It has always been like that.

I guess I wasn't clear.

I wasn't talking about 1 being high level of fitness and 10000 being the lowest.

I was talking about the value for Fitness in the Player Information screen in FMRTE being labeled as Match Exercise and vice versa.

I hope I am clearer this time. ;)

So I offered this grey player of mine a contract, but when I tried to edit him after he was generated, FMRTE threw up loads of errors, saying "Object reference not set to an instance of an object".

Any ideas? Aren't grey players just like any other once they are generated, i.e. after the acceptance of a contract.

Thanks in advance.

So I offered this grey player of mine a contract, but when I tried to edit him after he was generated, FMRTE threw up loads of errors, saying "Object reference not set to an instance of an object".

Any ideas? Aren't grey players just like any other once they are generated, i.e. after the acceptance of a contract.

Thanks in advance.

You have to load the editor again... Because the editor doesn't know the knew player which isn't in the database yet. Reload FMRTE and it will work perfectly..

are you sure that they have accepted your contract and is a member of your squad?

Yup, already a member.

Does it work for you? I'm curious to know if it's only a problem for me or not.

edit

Alright I don't know what I did but it's working now, thanks!

Guys

I have been using this greate editor for a while now.

But I have tried use it this evening (it was working earlier) and I am getting no results following searches. I have tried reinstalling the programme and it still doesn't work.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

anyone heard from ruci in a while?

Still out for the Holidays.

Still can't dig up my chairman. Every other staff member including the managing directors appears, but not the chairman. There's someone with a "no job" title and only a first name, but that doesn't match the chairman's name and editing it only crashes the game. Searched by his name and no dice either.

I have gotten to the bottom of the Crash Dumps caused by this editor. Some times when you load the editor it will generate a random "phantom" player or two, I would take a picture, but FMRTE does not stay on my desktop to allow a capture.

When these player(s) are created and you edit anything it will create a crash dump because it adds information not in the game with these "phantom" players. I never had a crash dump until I started using FMRTE and I never get them when I do not use it. I also never get crash dumps when the program does not generate these "phantom" players.

Lately it does it every time, which is sad. I cannot use this program without crashing my game anymore.

hi guys, i'm back..

i will release a new version soon with some bugs fixed and then i will make a break in FMRTE development by two reasons..first i have a lot of exams and works to do to my university this month, and second i'm tired of working on FMRTE...

so now i will fix some bugs and then i will release a new and better version of FMRTE ;)

Just restating a request for functionality of pitch size editing. I really miss this from FMM, since the choices given by the game are far too limiting. Hope you can get them in there...good job so far, BTW.

will be included ;)

Hi Ruci. Thanks for taking the time to create such an excellent tool for the FM community.

Would it be possible to alter the value of some of the attributes and reputation of a person that you set as a Legend? As it stands a player or staff's reputation remains the same when you press the Legend button. I'd imagine that a true legend would have a reputation of 10,000 for all three categories - home, world, current.

Also when you hit the Legend button a person's controversy attribute is raised to 20. Would it be possible to make it 1 when you hit the Legend button?

Thanks

Edit - I also wrote this on another post in this thread.

Re FMRTE - Is there a select all button that selects all the players displayed in the Team section? You know, a button that moves all the players from, say, the Tottenham squad and places them in the search list. It means you don't have to select every player individually, although the option to do so would still be there.

Can a 'Select All' button be implemented too, Ruci?

Cheers

Hi Ruci. Thanks for taking the time to create such an excellent tool for the FM community.

Would it be possible to alter the value of some of the attributes and reputation of a person that you set as a Legend? As it stands a player or staff's reputation remains the same when you press the Legend button. I'd imagine that a true legend would have a reputation of 10,000 for all three categories - home, world, current.

Also when you hit the Legend button a person's controversy attribute is raised to 20. Would it be possible to make it 1 when you hit the Legend button?

Thanks

Edit - I also wrote this on another post in this thread.

Re FMRTE - Is there a select all button that selects all the players displayed in the Team section? You know, a button that moves all the players from, say, the Tottenham squad and places them in the search list. It means you don't have to select every player individually, although the option to do so would still be there.

Can a 'Select All' button be implemented too, Ruci?

Cheers

i will change somethings in "Legend....." buttons ;)

and the Select All buton is a easy thing to do, so yes i will implement it ;)

ruci, anything you can do with regards to takeovers?

at this moment there is nothing that i can do to with takeovers..

Archived