Fmrte

Jinner Jamie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I Was wondering if anyone knows how to use the Staff Swapping function.. I know to swap players you just put the players name in or w/e then it comes up swap players on top left... However when u search for like a scout/coach or something it doesnt come up top left to swap them.. Any1 know how to swap staff?

I believe you need to use the right mouse button over the staff's name (when on a listing). After you do that, you'll have the option to do the swap.

A few questions if anyone is able to help...

Staff swapping... Is it always going to be where you can only swap staff who are the same, i.e coach - coach, assistant manager - assistant manager. It's not really a problem... It's just there are alot of coaches who would make for great assistant managers, but can't swap them for my ass. man cause he's terrible (and unable to release him). Is the only work around signing a coach you don't need, then swapping the good coach for that coach, then hopefully offer him a new contract as assistant manager?

Also on the subject of staff, how do you properly search for staff? Everytime I go in the filter and search for coaches it just shows me players. Sorry if this has been covered but it's hard to go through 22 pages :D

Great tool though!

Ruci the "formed at club" option doesn't work for me!

After choosing the "formed at club" option, I can't choose a team.

After searching and selecting the club I press the green "V" thingy but the area where the name of the club should be added remains empty.

What am I doing wrong and how can I solve this???

Hey, great work on the editor! Having a slight problem where I have installed the editor (and framework) and everything works fine when I start a new game and edit things but then when I come back another day and reload the game the editor no longer works. It opens fine and says the game is loaded but when I search for anything there is nothing found. Would really appreciate it if someone could let me know where I'm going wrong!

Ruci the "formed at club" option doesn't work for me!

After choosing the "formed at club" option, I can't choose a team.

After searching and selecting the club I press the green "V" thingy but the area where the name of the club should be added remains empty.

What am I doing wrong and how can I solve this???

Same thing's happening to me.

I am trying to edit my created players as formed at club.

They can be set as formed at nation though.

You simply create a folder somewhere (you know how to do it, right?), could even be on your desktop and place all the extracted files in there. Afterwards you just need to start FMRTE via its executable.

And, after you downloaded it, you also installed it, right? Otherwise it's of no use and FMRTE will not run.

Yeah ive done all that. I watched Rucci's demo vids and it still isnt working

Tried all that. Doesn't let me uninstall what's already there, or install. Just says error occured and closed it. I think some files may be missing, or a problem in the registry.

In that case, your Windows installation is broken and I guess you need to find help at another forum. Sorry.

zapatero: rebooting FMRTE didn't work, but rebooting the system did. Thanks.

-----

Originally Posted by TorBliz1 View Post

Of all the versions of FMRTE, this is the first that doesn't allow me the use of drop-boxes. They're there, I can highlight them, but no boxes appear. I can't change currency, nations, etc. Any thoughts?

FMrte doesent work with 9.2.0 coz its not working for me

It does.

If guys want to go back through the thread, there are explanations for most of the problems.

All the unzipped FMRTE files need to be in the same folder, Net Framework 3.5 needs to be installed, in Vista you need to run as administrator and so on, the program works and works pretty well but there are a few things people need to do to make it work.

Is there someone who can tell me why player ratings going down after 1 or 2 weeks.

I change it higher in fmrte, save, and still after a few weeks de ratings are going down in fm.

Maybe i'm doing something wrong in the editor ??

In order to keep the ratings increased, you must also increase the player's Current Ability.

So nobody can tell me why searching takes so long that I have to shut down this program by terminating the process in the task manager?

This may sound strange, but try minimizing FMRTE then simply bring it back up as the main window. For some reason that works for me. The program will hang a lot, but if I minimize and then bring it back up it works.

when i edit a player to have a new position, i stayed on until i close FMRTE then it disappears again.

Any Help??

If you've tried to retrain a player in game at a new position for some reason you can't change the value in FMRTE.

ok my brother has a home edition and it doesnt work. he can't install framework 3,5 sp 1, why? (does anyone knows the answer)

I Have the same propblem,,,,,,,i seen someone say something about rebooting the system but i dont understand what that means

Probably already been said in this thread's 22 pages, but i just got back into FM09 and downloaded the latest version of FMRTE, and this is the most amazing editor I have ever seen. Even exceeding SI's own data editor. Even the display fields and columns are customizable (I don't like to see the CA/PA of every player when I open a club's squad list, for example).

Huge props to the FMRTE team.

Probably already been said in this thread's 22 pages, but i just got back into FM09 and downloaded the latest version of FMRTE, and this is the most amazing editor I have ever seen. Even exceeding SI's own data editor. Even the display fields and columns are customizable (I don't like to see the CA/PA of every player when I open a club's squad list, for example).

Huge props to the FMRTE team.

It's a one man team mate,We owe it all to the great RUCI :thup:

Great work Ruci:thup: I really appericiate the time you put into it

Ruci why don't you open a new thread so you can put every new edition in the first post so everyone can know where to find it instead of looking between the pages ( I'm kinda lazy:D)

Archived