Fmrte

Jinner Jamie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I waited for the countdown for the fmrte download with great anticipation....prveiously I had managed huddersfield, Raith and Peterborough with reasonable success without any referring to a possible in game editor....I was tempted to look at FMRTE when I was offered my biggest challenge yet, sheff utd with no money...and I'm ashamed to say I gave in to the temptation.Damn you Ruci! I gave myself 12million, and checked for the best PA points and now after buying 29..yes 29 players in the summer I find myself rocketing up the championship table with an empty feeling of disgust and hatred in my belly. Sheff Utd might win the title this season but a little bit of me will have died in that triumph.

Apart from that the editor is great!

Great work Ruci:thup: I really appericiate the time you put into it

Ruci why don't you open a new thread so you can put every new edition in the first post so everyone can know where to find it instead of looking between the pages ( I'm kinda lazy:D)

would be nice if newer versions were filed in there own post

What is the best way of filtering the players so you know which ones are likely to join your club? For example, I am a mid level Championship team and am hoping to get promoted next season. How would I sort the players so I know which ones are likely to join me? Would reputation work?

I don't want to have to roughly guess what PA range would suit my club and then sift through 1000+ likely candidates trying to work out who would join my team.

Thanks for this. It's great. However, on my computer the coaches filter doesn't work. I choose coaches and then when I click the box to put in info I get those little white squares appearing. It works fine for players but not for coaches. Any suggestions?

If I'm not wrong, ruci said that currently, only player filtering is working, so you might have to wait for the next release...

One major problem I've encountered, is that adding a 2nd nationality to a player doesn't automatically make them eglible to play for that nation, even if they have zero caps at all?

I think that's because getting a second nationality takes less time than actually being eligible to play for that nation. They are two seperate lengths of time now in FM09, which I'm assuming is how it works in real life.

I think that's because getting a second nationality takes less time than actually being eligible to play for that nation. They are two seperate lengths of time now in FM09, which I'm assuming is how it works in real life.

Would be nice to be able to edit which nations a player is eligible to play for then... :)

After using the swap player function the player i brought in is very unhappy at not being part of my 1st 11. He has played every single game(23) since joining.

Very annoying as its made his moral and performances drop

Just edit his happyness in FMRTE then;)
That's very odd.

Do you think it's the guy you swapped out who isn't playing, and his happiness is the wrong way round?

I have edited his happiness but within a week he returns to being unhappy.

It could well be that the happiness are the the wrong way round as the other guy isnt playing.

Any ideas Ruci?

This is a pretty awesome editor. I hope you get to finish all the other features and move from beta to final. It does crash for me every once in a while when I use the filter search but, whatever. Can't have my cake and eat it. It just a beta, after all.

I tried to start a couple of fmrte version but they complain about .net framework and won't start. And I do have the latest .net version.

Seem like I am not alone with this problem, is FMRTE Vista compatible?

Are you running it as administrator?

BUG - In player swap

@ ruci or zapatero ( possibly might know how to correct)

Okay so briefly did a swap between 2 regens ( originally regen in question belonged to Xanthi -Greek Superleague) --everything seemed fine until the 2nd season and I noticed the following:

1. Regen apprears on original club as well - plays and scores

2. Player profile shows my current squad(This case larisa - Greek Superleague)

3. Regen is shown on both squads simultaneously

images attached below --would like to know if you are aware of the problem and if a fix is possible

Using the latest patch

bug1-1.jpg

bug2.jpg

bug3.jpg

bug4.jpg

cant get this to load,gives an error everytime

System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException was unhandled
 Message="Cannot create instance of 'Window1' defined in assembly 'FMRTEvWPF, Version=2.0.227.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'. Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.  Error in markup file 'FMRTEvWPF;component/Window1.xaml'."
 Source="PresentationFramework"
 LineNumber=0
 LinePosition=0
 StackTrace:
      at System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException.ThrowException(String message, Exception innerException, Int32 lineNumber, Int32 linePosition, Uri baseUri, XamlObjectIds currentXamlObjectIds, XamlObjectIds contextXamlObjectIds, Type objectType)
      at System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException.ThrowException(ParserContext parserContext, Int32 lineNumber, Int32 linePosition, String message, Exception innerException)
      at System.Windows.Markup.BamlRecordReader.ThrowException(String message, Exception innerException)
      at System.Windows.Markup.BamlRecordReader.CreateInstanceFromType(Type type, Int16 typeId, Boolean throwOnFail)
      at System.Windows.Markup.BamlRecordReader.GetElementAndFlags(BamlElementStartRecord bamlElementStartRecord, Object& element, ReaderFlags& flags, Type& delayCreatedType, Int16& delayCreatedTypeId)
      at System.Windows.Markup.BamlRecordReader.BaseReadElementStartRecord(BamlElementStartRecord bamlElementRecord)
      at System.Windows.Markup.BamlRecordReader.ReadElementStartRecord(BamlElementStartRecord bamlElementRecord)
      at System.Windows.Markup.BamlRecordReader.ReadRecord(BamlRecord bamlRecord)
      at System.Windows.Markup.BamlRecordReader.Read(Boolean singleRecord)
      at System.Windows.Markup.TreeBuilderBamlTranslator.ParseFragment()
      at System.Windows.Markup.TreeBuilder.Parse()
      at System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.LoadBaml(Stream stream, ParserContext parserContext, Object parent, Boolean closeStream)
      at System.Windows.Application.LoadBamlStreamWithSyncInfo(Stream stream, ParserContext pc)
      at MS.Internal.AppModel.AppModelKnownContentFactory.BamlConverter(Stream stream, Uri baseUri, Boolean canUseTopLevelBrowser, Boolean sandboxExternalContent, Boolean allowAsync, Boolean isJournalNavigation, XamlReader& asyncObjectConverter)
      at MS.Internal.AppModel.MimeObjectFactory.GetObjectAndCloseStream(Stream s, ContentType contentType, Uri baseUri, Boolean canUseTopLevelBrowser, Boolean sandboxExternalContent, Boolean allowAsync, Boolean isJournalNavigation, XamlReader& asyncObjectConverter)
      at System.Windows.Navigation.NavigationService.GetObjectFromResponse(WebRequest request, WebResponse response, Uri destinationUri, Object navState)
      at System.Windows.Navigation.NavigationService.DoNavigate(Uri source, NavigationMode f, Object navState)
      at System.Windows.Navigation.NavigateQueueItem.Dispatch(Object obj)
      at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter)
      at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter, Delegate catchHandler)
      at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeImpl()
      at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeInSecurityContext(Object state)
      at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.runTryCode(Object userData)
      at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.ExecuteCodeWithGuaranteedCleanup(TryCode code, CleanupCode backoutCode, Object userData)
      at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
      at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
      at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Invoke()
      at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.ProcessQueue()
      at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WndProcHook(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
      at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
      at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
      at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter)
      at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter, Delegate catchHandler)
      at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.InvokeImpl(DispatcherPriority priority, TimeSpan timeout, Delegate method, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter)
      at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.Invoke(DispatcherPriority priority, Delegate method, Object arg)
      at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)
      at MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(MSG& msg)
      at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrameImpl(DispatcherFrame frame)
      at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrame(DispatcherFrame frame)
      at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.Run()
      at System.Windows.Application.RunInternal(Window window)
      at System.Windows.Application.Run(Window window)
      at System.Windows.Application.Run()
      at FMRTEvWPF.App.Main()
 InnerException: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException
      Message="Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation."
      Source="mscorlib"
      StackTrace:
           at System.RuntimeTypeHandle.CreateInstance(RuntimeType type, Boolean publicOnly, Boolean noCheck, Boolean& canBeCached, RuntimeMethodHandle& ctor, Boolean& bNeedSecurityCheck)
           at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceSlow(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean fillCache)
           at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceImpl(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks, Boolean fillCache)
           at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Boolean nonPublic)
           at System.Windows.Markup.BamlRecordReader.CreateInstanceFromType(Type type, Int16 typeId, Boolean throwOnFail)
      InnerException: System.NullReferenceException
           Message="Object reference not set to an instance of an object."
           Source="PresentationFramework"
           StackTrace:
                at System.Windows.Markup.PropertyDefinition.get_PropertyType()
                at System.Windows.Markup.BamlRecordReader.ReadPropertyCustomRecord(BamlPropertyCustomRecord bamlPropertyRecord)
                at System.Windows.Markup.BamlRecordReader.ReadRecord(BamlRecord bamlRecord)
                at System.Windows.Markup.BamlRecordReader.Read(Boolean singleRecord)
                at System.Windows.Markup.TreeBuilderBamlTranslator.ParseFragment()
                at System.Windows.Markup.TreeBuilder.Parse()
                at System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.LoadBaml(Stream stream, ParserContext parserContext, Object parent, Boolean closeStream)
                at System.Windows.Application.LoadComponent(Object component, Uri resourceLocator)
                at FMRTEvWPF.Window1.InitializeComponent()
                at FMRTEvWPF.Window1..ctor()
           InnerException: 

aaarrrrggghhhh . this thing is getting on my nerves . i havent posted on this thread before and just read some other post , 1st had to download and install framework , then couldnt find where fmrte had downloaded to on computer and then now i have found it , i cant do anything , it says its loaded game , but nothing is found on search . anyone got any ideas

Ruci, its being dicussed in the 'Chairmans Investment' thread of ways to force a takeover in a save game. In the Official Editor theres the option of Board Confidence and Fans Confidence for your chairman. So is it possible to get this implemented into your editor? or something similar that will force a takeover?

Soorry to ask but is it possible to swap a manager at a club with an unemployed one? When I try this the game crashes. Is it my firewall or is it something that can't be done?

Not possible - I tried the same with Blackburn and Leeds - same result. It says can only swap staff with same job. Hopefully he'll improve this for the next build.

Something weird with history points, might have something to do with the date format I use which is day-month-year. It sorts the history points by day first, so if I have three history points: A on 18-1-2010, B on 14-2-2010 and C on 17-3-2010.

Instead of showing on the graph as A - B - C as it should, it shows as B - C - A

Great tool in any case, just this little bug I noticed.

Can't find the link to Ruci's vidoes - can anyone help?

I think this editor is the best thing since sliced bread and almost daily find a new function. One area that I don't understand is the "Clone." I tried it our and now have 2 identical players in my team and it seems I cannot undo or rename either one.

With the 'Import & Export' facility (which I think does the same job) I wondered how the 'Clone' function assists players and how.

i swapped 2 players into my chelsea team and now it has caused my game 2 crash and not load thanks to this editor

****ing piece of ****

now i gotta start a new game now assholes

GR Choke, there is no need for this language and disrespect. As Ruci has stated multiple times and as other have said these are considered DANGEROUS features and as such also when you load the editor it also advises that you make a back-up. Which you should have done!

Is it possible to swap teams using FMRTE and, if so, how is it done please?

No it is not possible to swap teams as far as I am aware. However, you are able to swap players/staff (currently someproblems with staff swapping for some). As advised you should back-up your game before you attempt to do this. You are also able to edit league tables.

RUCI HELP ME - I am trying to get this and for all versions it has worked. Whenever I load it up the tool nothing appears however if i get up the task manager in the processes section it says its there! Also i am being patient I've let it run for 30 mins before. I have Network frame 3.5 and I know how to extract it properley. I was wondering because today I've installed a 2GB ram in my P.C and the problem only occured then if that will have anything to do with it. Anyway please help because the tool is fantastic.

Thanks JoeGraham

Hey Ruci. Thanks for creating this wonderful tool. It's improved my FM experience.

Re FMRTE - Is there a select all button that selects all the players displayed in the Team section? You know, a button that moves all the players from, say, the Tottenham squad and places them in the search list. It means you don't have to select every player individually, although the option to do so would still be there.

Legend Button - Is it possible to modify the attributes that are altered when you hit the Legend button? Because when you select a person and make them a legend their reputation doesn't change to 10,000 for Home, Current and World, and obviously if the person is a legend their reputation should be 10,000.

Legend Button again - Similarly, is it possible to not give a person 20 for controversy when you hit the Legend button, Ruci?

Minor things, but...

Thanks again for everything you've done for the community.

Cheers

i swapped 2 players into my chelsea team and now it has caused my game 2 crash and not load thanks to this editor

****ing piece of ****

now i gotta start a new game now assholes

What else can you expect from one of the chelsea idiots.And I live in oxford if you want to visit chelsea boy!

RUCI HELP ME - I am trying to get this and for all versions it has worked. Whenever I load it up the tool nothing appears however if i get up the task manager in the processes section it says its there! Also i am being patient I've let it run for 30 mins before. I have Network frame 3.5 and I know how to extract it properley. I was wondering because today I've installed a 2GB ram in my P.C and the problem only occured then if that will have anything to do with it. Anyway please help because the tool is fantastic.

Thanks JoeGraham PLEASE PLEASE HELP.

Legend Button - Is it possible to modify the attributes that are altered when you hit the Legend button? Because when you select a person and make them a legend their reputation doesn't change to 10,000 for Home, Current and World, and obviously if the person is a legend their reputation should be 10,000.

Legend Button again - Similarly, is it possible to not give a person 20 for controversy when you hit the Legend button, Ruci?

After you create the 'legend' and saved, just go to his profile and alter what you want individually.

Thanks JoeGraham PLEASE PLEASE HELP.

Stop repeating your post! Ruci is away at the moment so im sure he will get back to you asap.

Archived